View Poll Results: Does it take a moron to starve in America?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

146 58.87%
  • No

102 41.13%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)

Poor people starve because they deserve it.

I'm starting a new round of keto. I just made a grocery run to Wal*mart to stock up on some of my supplies.

I got:
    -A dozen eggs
    -A quart of whipping cream
    -Two tins of tuna
    -Two tins of salmon
    -An 85% cocoa bar of dark chocolate for some junk food.

Total: $11.35

That's easily two or three days' food, or maybe four with my metabolism.

Therefore, I feel no sympathy for anyone in America who is dumb enough to go hungry, because nobody worthy of staying alive is capable of dying of hunger in this country unless they actually tried to.

Poor people deserve what they get.

=========[ Round 2, posted a few days later, viewable on Page 5 ]==========

Thread necro time!

I still haven't even come close to finishing the food I bought the other day, even though that's all I've been eating. I still have some cream left and one can of fish, and I've hardly made a dent in my eggs.

I just found something better though, which proves even moreso that anybody dumb enough to starve in America deserves what they get: Butchers will give you fat by the pound for free, or for barely anything at all.

I just made another store run. I need to stock up on different foods for variety's sake. I got two big packages of two different kinds of sausage, got a great deal on more heavy whipping cream, and then the real score - when I told the butcher I wanted fat, he came up with a pound of pork fat wrapped and told me it was free. He said he had beef fat too if I wanted it.

So the meal I'm eating now, comprised of chicken sausage fried with chunks of pork fat, probably has more caloric value than I would need in a whole day and, since two sausages from a package of 8 that cost $2.00, this comes to a grand total of $0.50 for this meal - and it's fookin' delicious.

I may not get to those eggs, because this find of cheap fat makes eating well a lot cheaper. I could easily buy some cut of meat so lean nobody wants it, then plug it with fat like they teach in game cookbooks. That way s**t cuts of meat like flank steak that I could buy with pennies could suddenly become as delicious as a nice marbled porterhouse.

This is badass, because I hate whipping cream and I hate eggs, but I could eat meat and fat all day and never want anything to drink but water and maybe the occasional milk. Now I can do so cheaply, and keep the fat/lean ratio on the meat at 2/1 like it should be.

Today's total:

-8 links of chicken sausage: 1120 calories
    -3 links of some kind of sausage I've never tried before: 1040 calories
    -1 pound of pork fat: 1 pound = 453 grams x 9 calories per gram = 4077 calories
    -Two pints of whipping cream: 3200 calories

Grand Total:
    $11.15 for 9437 calories.
    That's 4.71 days of food for $11, based on a 2000 calorie diet, also known as $2.33 per day.
    U mirin', homeless brahs?

I know people have their reasons for supporting suck ass people in their right to fail, and many of them have their own vested interest in believing that low quality people fail only due to extrinsic factors and that everyone can be equal - this makes it easy for a person with no self esteem to feel good about their future prospects. If they become failures, they're still "equal" in the eyes of all of the people they emotionally blackmailed into thinking like them.

I however see the world a little differently. From now on, when somebody cries that starving Africans are only able to eat $2 worth of food per day, I'm going to say, "B***H, I eat like a KING on two dollars per day and I'm perfectly fine! What's their excuse?"
    Last edited by MrMisanthrope; 04-20-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grtr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did ur mum give you the money?

Registered User uGonnaGetRepped's Avatar
    uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao.

that's around 250 calories per day if you're spreading it over 4 days

Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by uGonnaGetRepped View Post
    lmao.

This, and that'd be twice as much where I live.
    I will not stop until I look awesome.

ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    there is actually 1 episode of Star Trek Next Generation .. one that I know of anyway.. where Picard is able to see what Geordi sees through his visor on his view screen.. which basically looked like some blobs on the screen.. Picard asked how Geordi could even recognize someone only being able to see like that, and Geordi said he got used to it.. oddly enough, Geordi used to be at the helm.. kind of a joke.. the blind guy is driving... not sure if there is another episode like this but the only other time I remember them showing what Geordi can see was in the movie First Contact, but at that point he had upgraded to new implants and his vision was incredible, he was able to zoom a hundred yards out..

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    lmao.

A little cup of this whipping cream is well over 2,000 calories. The eggs as well. By the way, organ meats are $1-2 per pound. Poor people are dumb.

Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao.

urine idiot

Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep in mind that most poor people aren't poor on their own, they have to feed a family.

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrMisanthrope View Post
    A little cup of this whipping cream is well over 2,000 calories. The eggs as well. By the way, organ meats are $1-2 per pound. Poor people are dumb.
    Negged. Stupid surburban kids. lol
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

_Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm starting a new round of keto. I just made a grocery run to Wal*mart to stock up on some of my supplies.

I got:
    -A dozen eggs
    -Two tins of tuna
    -Two tins of salmon

Therefore, I feel no sympathy for anyone in America who is dumb enough to go hungry, because nobody worthy of staying alive is capable of dying of hunger in this country unless they actually tried to.

That is a seriously small amount of calories.

Additionally, there is a huge lack of nutritional value there.
    His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead.

- James Joyce

Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, let's consume copious amounts of whipping cream to stay alive. You f*cking clown lolol.

Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try buying that shizz in Australia for $11 brah, the 2 tins of tuna alone would probably cost that... You yanks dont know how lucky you are...

But then us Aussies are still pretty lucky when you look at whats out there in the big bad world...
    Ayrton Senna R.I.P > The greatest ever.

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*
    *Piss in the shower crew*
    *Take dumps and mush it down the drain in the shower crew*
    *Squirt spa jets up my anus crew*

"If I was told to gut my children in order to prove my love for God or at least admire the man who did, I'd say no F*CK YOU." - Christopher Hitchens

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: We realize OP is trying too hard and can't see that some people are victims of circumstance, not choice.

Why would anyone CHOOSE to be poor and hungry? And there's only so much food a shelter can give out, so those who miss it are left to dumpster dive, panhandle(the legit one's), or steal food to sustain.

Come on OP, you're smarter than that right?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uGonnaGetRepped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    notsureifsrs

Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    weak shopping list/10
    GF found my misc crew
    No GF Crew

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've seen fat poor whales at walmart buy cooked frozen rice for like $6, but if they were to buy the fresh ingredients alone it would cost just $2 or less (pack of rice 50c, veggies 80c, other stuff 70c) and be much more healthier
    rep back 1k+

One quart whipping cream: 3333 calories
    One dozen eggs: 936 calories
    Four tins of fish: 480 calories

Total: 4749
    ...Over two days: 2374.5 calories per day
    ...Over three days: 1583 calories per day
    ...Over four days: 1187.25 calories per day

Therefore, if you can manage to scrounge up even $6 per day, you could easily eat 2400+ calories of high quality food. Holy crap, I'm from the allegedly privileged class and I spend less money on food per day than third worlders. Poor people in America are idiots, and they are poor because they deserve it.

All of this info from either http://caloriecount.about.com/ or from the labels of the food I bought.

lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I got:
    -A dozen eggs
    -Two tins of tuna
    -Two tins of salmon

right now i am eating 8 eggs and oats for breakfast, 2 8oz chicken breasts during the day and 2 cans of tuna (200g) for in between meals as a snack. i would struggle with your diet because i need to be eating every 2-3 hours.
    1k+

Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishladdie235 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Therefore, if you can manage to scrounge up even $6 per day, you could easily eat 2400+ calories of high quality food. Poor people are idiots, and they are poor because they deserve it.

All of this info from either http://caloriecount.about.com/ or from the labels of the food I bought.
    High quality food, he says.

2/3 of the calories coming from whipping cream, he says
    I will not stop until I look awesome.

Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000)

I got:
    -A dozen eggs
    -Two tins of tuna
    -Two tins of salmon

5lb bag of pinto beans - $5.00
    5lb bag of brown rice - $6.00
    Bag of frozen chicken breasts - $7.00

This will easily feed a few people for two or three weeks. You might run out of chicken, but the rice and beans will easily sustain you.

Poor people usually opt for the following, though.

2x 12 packs of Coca Cola - $11.98
    Doritos - $3.99
    1x pack bologna - $1.99
    2x loafs white bread - $2.50

Originally Posted by Irishladdie235 View Post
    High quality food, he says.

2/3 of the calories coming from whipping cream, he says
    lmfao, this is on point here

Strong thread backfire up in this thread here lol.

ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForeverAGreen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Therefore, if you can manage to scrounge up even $6 per day, you could easily eat 2400+ calories of high quality food. Holy crap, I'm from the allegedly privileged class and I spend less money on food per day than third worlders. Poor people in America are idiots, and they are poor because they deserve it.

umm clothing? shelter?
    **** america srsly. your country is backward and ignorant as ****.
    brb richest economy in the world yet high unemployment and homeless people.

lol, i thought you said whipped cream, not whipping cream. strong diet. eating whipping cream... wow

Originally Posted by ForeverAGreen View Post
    umm clothing? shelter?
    **** america srsly. your country is backward and ignorant as ****.
    brb richest economy in the world yet high unemployment and homeless people.
    Where do you live?

Originally Posted by lefthandedstraw View Post
    right now i am eating 8 eggs and oats for breakfast, 2 8oz chicken breasts during the day and 2 cans of tuna (200g) for in between meals as a snack. i would struggle with your diet because i need to be eating every 2-3 hours.
    It must suck to have that kind of metabolism. I swear, I can get full just looking at a picture of food. On most days I only eat one moderately sized bowl full of meat and fat, and I'm completely fine for the rest of the day. About half of the time I'll have an afternoon snack of the same stuff, about half the size of my breakfast, but that's really unnecessary.

Does this mean that in a "sh*t hits the fan" global collapse scenario, you would all starve and die while I would be doing just fine?

...Why yes, yes it does.

Originally Posted by Pump that iron! View Post
    Where do you live?
    Australia

Pick up, put down, repeat Menark's Avatar
    Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What you have to remember is that what you listed is for yourself only where "poor people" have families they have to feed with children who are completely reliant on their parents paying for food.
    I do understand where you are coming from though there was a story on the news the other day saying that old people are so poor they are buying dog food to eat themselves because it is the only thing they can afford. If they didnt spend all their money at the TAB they could buy more food.

ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000) ThrottleNP16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP are you looking to survive or gain?
    Throttlenp16 MX500. Intelligence comes standard.

skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a little cup is not a quart retard.
    if quart of whipping cream = 3333cal then a cup is ~833 cals (well under 2000 cal)

i don't even believe you're trolling, i believe youre genuinely retarded.
    inb4:

tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50) tovis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    ITT: We realize OP is trying too hard and can't see that some people are victims of circumstance, not choice.

Why would anyone CHOOSE to be poor and hungry? And there's only so much food a shelter can give out, so those who miss it are left to dumpster dive, panhandle(the legit one's), or steal food to sustain.

Come on OP, you're smarter than that right?
    Perhaps Walmart put the place they worked at out of business.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129727633