Lightweight motha f...... albert88's Avatar
    albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This will be THE weirdest problem you've heard of

So, let's see if anyone can beat this or better yet give me a solution....I don't think an everyday sports doctor would know much about this...

Problem area: left arm (wrist, elbow, bicep, front/side shoulder)

My right arm is perfect, however, my left arm has all kinds of problems:

1. My bicep is at least half an inch shorter on my left arm

2. My inner bicep seems to be weaker

3. The muscle that is on the outer part of your arm, above your elbow, is a LOT bigger on my left arm (I think this is the muscle that gets worked on reverse curls, above the elbow (not forearm area))

4. The fold on my arm, where the elbow folds, has been getting crooked. It used to be straight (the mark still remains) but now the fold is becoming a bit higher on the outer part of my arm...basically if I curl, my arm wants to come up with an outer curve instead of straight up

This causes me pain during barbell curls, especially with a neutral or wide grip where my arm wants to fold up straight. I also have pain in my front/side delts, the pain is dull, comes and goes.

I'm going to start hitting my inner bicep on my left arm, stretch it out intensely, see what happens.
    2K+

jepitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Umm yea a good Orthopedic Sprots Surgeon could tell you whats going on. Is the bicep shorter at the top near the shoulder or the bottom near the elbow. Sounds like you could have torn your biceps tendons. Not sure I would see a doctor ASAP.

Lightweight motha f...... albert88's Avatar
    albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) albert88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jepitt View Post
    Umm yea a good Orthopedic Sprots Surgeon could tell you whats going on. Is the bicep shorter at the top near the shoulder or the bottom near the elbow. Sounds like you could have torn your biceps tendons. Not sure I would see a doctor ASAP.
    at the bottom by the elbow
    2K+