MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MobBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kris Gethin's 12 week trainer

Is this program good for an obese novice? I completed the first week and did pretty good,i just don't want to push myself to the point i get injured or start something that i won't be able to finish. Like i said first week i did a pretty good job and pushed myself hard,i did have to modify some things to work for me and couldn't do the amount of weight Kris does in the video but i did what i could,i'm really trying to lose weight that's my main goal,but wouldn't mind packing on some muscle,is this a good starting point or am i over my head? Thanks

heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MobBoss View Post
    Is this program good for an obese novice? I completed the first week and did pretty good,i just don't want to push myself to the point i get injured or start something that i won't be able to finish. Like i said first week i did a pretty good job and pushed myself hard,i did have to modify some things to work for me and couldn't do the amount of weight Kris does in the video but i did what i could,i'm really trying to lose weight that's my main goal,but wouldn't mind packing on some muscle,is this a good starting point or am i over my head? Thanks
    I am sure someone could give you better advice geared specifically to your question, but if you haven't checked out his 12 week transformation, I would advise doing so. It looks to be geared more towards weight loss.

cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, disregard any advice given by Kris Gethin. His dietary approach is nonsensical and his training regimine goes against the fundamental aspect of muscle building; progressive overload.

Do yourself a favour and check out the nutrition forum. You can lose weight without having to eat chicken and rice and broccoli 6 times a day. If you figure out your macros as described in the nutrition forum, you can eat virtually anything you like as long as it is within your daily caloric requirements.

Once you have an appreciation for nutrition and diet in general, start on a proven programme such as starting strength or allpros routine, which can be found in the workout routine forum. Ideally you'll want to be doing a program that allows you to progress on lifts every single time you workout. Kris gethins programme does not allow for that.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heaa21 View Post
    I am sure someone could give you better advice geared specifically to your question, but if you haven't checked out his 12 week transformation, I would advise doing so. It looks to be geared more towards weight loss.
    ... I'll bet he decided and either completed / gave up on the program over a year ago . . .