Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Fuk md , fuk rxmuscle , fuk your anabolic society and most important....

westside c0me equipped with game and if y0u want t0 be d0wn with md,rx muscle,and anab0lic s0ciety then **** y0u t00. All y0u m0ther ****as take m0ney.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OverlordAS View Post
    Would you like to put money down on that hunch of yours?
    I could not give a single flying fuk.

If you were getting fukd in the ass while you were wearing a pink singlet and purple spandex by our overlord Patmuscled and all you needed was a fuk to safe you from this horrendous clit tickling, mexican burrito ball sweat licking anal prolapse squat butt and i just so happen to have all my muscles filled with fuks and all i had to do was hit one bicep pose and a fuk would be given i still wouldnt give a fuk.

Go back to your website.

This is the bb.com IFBB section , our motha fukin section biaaaaaatch.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beastonio View Post
    Levrone is natural! HE had a drug test done period.

Plus if he did use he would be big as he was before and he isnt even close to where he use to be. He has some of the best genetics in bbing. Just an amazing athlete in general.
    OR...

He's "supping" enough to make his mass transformation look somewhat natural to the naive and hence his supplement line more marketable, but not enough to make it look like he's full blown juicing.

A+ strategy, because looks like there are a lot of people falling for it.

Originally Posted by Sherloc View Post
    Dude his right delt is so much larger than his left here.
    His right delt has always been more dominant than his left one. Especially the anterior where it attaches to the clavicle and the middle delt where it ties into the tri's and bi's.

BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    westside c0me equipped with game and if y0u want t0 be d0wn with md,rx muscle,and anab0lic s0ciety then **** y0u t00. All y0u m0ther ****as take m0ney.
    You are the absolute epitome of a forum posting failure.

OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    I could not give a single flying fuk.

If you were getting fukd in the ass while you were wearing a pink singlet and purple spandex by our overlord Patmuscled and all you needed was a fuk to safe you from this horrendous clit tickling, mexican burrito ball sweat licking anal prolapse squat butt and i just so happen to have all my muscles filled with fuks and all i had to do was hit one bicep pose and a fuk would be given i still wouldnt give a fuk.

Go back to your website.
    ^^ Are these two for real? I can't even understand what they're trying to say. ^^

This is the bb.com IFBB section , our motha fukin section biaaaaaatch.
    So tell me; how does a thread about Kevin Levrone - an IFBB Pro - not fit in this section, biaaaaaatch?
    AnabolicSociety.net - The Uncensored Truth in Bodybuilding

Author: The Bodybuilding Dump, Quickie & Interrogation

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by overlordas View Post
    ^^ are these two for real? I can't even understand what they're trying to say. ^^

so tell me; how does a thread about kevin levrone - an ifbb pro - not fit in this section, biaaaaaatch?
    leave please

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ Are these two for real? I can't even understand what they're trying to say. ^^

So tell me; how does a thread about Kevin Levrone - an IFBB Pro - not fit in this section, biaaaaaatch?
    It's simply you plugging your bullshit site.

We see through your post.

Originally Posted by palumboisgod View Post
    what's to share. You spend a month or two over at rx and you will constantly see the moderators contradict themselves, delete threads, change posts, etc.

I"m not much of a poster anywhere but i read all the boards and there is no shadier board than rx. It's disgusting.

I'm ashamed i ever thought palumbo was awesome. And i would completely deny it if it wasn't for my user name. I'm forced to come clean and show everybody how stupid i was.
    0h hi dave 0r sh0uld i say aar0n singerman.

OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

But it's not. It's a legitimate story with actual proof.

Geez, bro, you seem really mad at me for some reason. You should know that Anabolic Society is not my site and I don't make a cent off anything I write for them. There is no fiscal gain for me in all of this. I do it because I think the truth is important and I know a lot of people actually care to hear it.
    AnabolicSociety.net - The Uncensored Truth in Bodybuilding

Author: The Bodybuilding Dump, Quickie & Interrogation

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone knows he didn't do this naturally. If he did, where has the mass gone now? LOL.

dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by buckeye185 View Post
    lol i can't stand levrone at all. any interview you ever hear with him he'll just pimp whatever BS supp he's promoting to death. i know all pro's do it, but in my opinion he is the very worst with that kind of stuff.
    Don't forget Shawn Ray lol

Ronnie Coleman may not have had the most aesthetic physique, and may not be my favorite BB'er either, but he has the most muscular developed one, that has not been surpassed to present day.

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Absurdist View Post
    That's the lean and mean transformation. He got huge for the mass transformation.

you have to be an enormous idiot to think he actually did that natural
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just read that Rx-Pose article again. Haha, what a hit piece.

This sent Palumbo over the edge. Cheating he can handle - after all, he's a balding, malformed troglodyte of a man - but putting him at criminal risk when he's in the midst of creating "an empire" (Dave's words)? That he simply couldn't stand for. Y'see, Dave has firm boundaries, and drug dealing is a big no no... unless, of course, he's the one doing the dealing. Hell, he probably broke up with her because she wasn't cutting him in on the action.
    Woah, not since Nasser picked up the poison pen has bodybuilding seen such hateful writing. Great job!
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dimman View Post

It has been proven that a healthy individual benefits extremely little, if at all from breathing pure oxygen in normal atmospheric pressure. Your blood is pretty much already saturated with oxygen. This is ridiculous

Registered User I_hate_Training's Avatar
    I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you guys knew anything about Anabolic Society, you'd know we're all for steroid use & abuse. That is not the issue.

The issue here is that Palumbo/RxMuscle/Levrone have been caught in a lie - a lie that was used to launch a supplement company.

Now, they're certainly not the first supplement company to lie, but they have been caught and I'm interested to see their response (and so should you be).
    And that is new how?

Remember Cybergenitics(sp) in the 90's? It was deer antler, the photos where ALL of guys after cycles.

Happen to see Bigger, Faster, Stronger? The very DAY the do the photo shoots, they go back and photoshop the images to make them look better than they do.

In this sport, it is all a smoke screen. So, if it was "gear" and not his supps...so be it. If it just his supps., great.

Either way, my supps work just fine and have not had a remote urge to look into his.

PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100) PalumboIsGod is not very well liked. (-100)

So easy fix.....take down all links to his site but leave the story. The truth needs to be told and I'm glad someone did.

And please....go ahead and check the IP hater.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shame he's become such an adamant liar... he's right down there with Flex Wheeler now.

anonymous

I actually had to pause the clip to facepalm och breathe a little(srs).. Thats just awful, He could atleast act as if he wasnt reading..

lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100) lethalguns101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why is this thread still going? This is not news we all know pro bodybuilders are juicers. ALL OF EM.

Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    It has been proven that a healthy individual benefits extremely little, if at all from breathing pure oxygen in normal atmospheric pressure. Your blood is pretty much already saturated with oxygen. This is ridiculous
    What are you talking about? It hasn't been show that there are even little benefits. On the contrary, it detrimental and even toxic to health. Its just pathetic and depressing the amount of pseudoscience and bull**** that surrounds fitness industry, especially bodybuilding.

Now what would happen if you breathed 100 percent oxygen? In guinea pigs exposed to 100 percent oxygen at normal air pressure for 48 hours, fluid accumulates in the lungs and the epithelial cells lining the alveoli. In addition, the pulmonary capillaries get damaged. A highly reactive form of the oxygen molecule, called the oxygen free radical, which destroys proteins and membranes in the epithelial cells, probably causes this damage. In humans breathing 100 percent oxygen at normal pressure, here's what happens:

Fluid accumulates in the lungs.
    Gas flow across the alveoli slows down, meaning that the person has to breathe more to get enough oxygen.
    Chest pains occur during deep breathing.
    The total volume of exchangeable air in the lung decreases by 17 percent.
    Mucus plugs local areas of collapsed alveoli -- a condition called atelectasis. The oxygen trapped in the plugged alveoli gets absorbed into the blood, no gas is left to keep the plugged alveoli inflated, and they collapse. Mucus plugs are normal, but they are cleared by coughing. If alveoli become plugged while breathing air, the nitrogen trapped in the alveoli keeps them inflated.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember how fanboys were raging when from "Day one" I wrote that he's ON and there's no questions about it. It shouldn't even be discussed. It was a strategy for a new bussiness and that's it. That's how it's done in this field.
    Zeus

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    I remember how fanboys were raging when from "Day one" I wrote that he's ON and there's no questions about it. It shouldn't even be discussed. It was a strategy for a new bussiness and that's it. That's how it's done in this field.
    I remember that. Fanboys, are fanboys. No other way to put it, lol.

I feel bad for really anyone that believes what a pro bodybuilder says, the majority of them are compulsive liars.

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anyone gullible enough to accept Levrones transformation as a natural process will get fleeced left right and center in the pixie-dust market anyway. Most people will be like me when younger.. Impressed by super bro-science, blow your paper-route money on a tub... Realise month later its all a pile of bollocks

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    One of the dumbest things I've seen in this dumb thread.
    No crew crew.

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zeneth View Post
    urineidiot

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    1.) You don't know sh!t about what he is or isn't taking.

2.) He has a free website/forum with a ton of free content and spent a lot of time producing videos. Take or leave his formula. He has still contributed something pretty valuable to the community. Find me a bodybuilder that isn't endorsing some sort of product.
    No crew crew.

RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RussAnderson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can someone clarify when this happened? i'm kind of hoping for the before he posted his levrone report online and decided to go natural helping others to achieve their goals. Would be a real shame to send out the wrong message esp to people already struggling with health issues looking for support and guidance. Kevin seems a nice guy but it would be really disappointing and effect most of his hard work and credibility going back on the juice again.
    Steroids are a fools game, they will catch up with u at some point in your life regardless of how careful or regulated you have been using them. Bodybuilding drug free is the best challenge u can leave down for yourself and will stand you in good health later on in life ,just a pity modern bodybuilding won't promote that lifestyle in magazines enough.

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zeneth View Post
    How is his post dumb?

buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000)

haha that was so bad. on top of the broscience and lies, that's gotta be the worst acting i've ever seen.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeBig22 View Post
    You are the absolute epitome of a forum posting failure.

Haha .. I liked that scene in BM.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪