Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Kevin Levrone's Natural Transformation: Not So Natural?

Please excuse my shameless plug, but I've just published an article over on Anabolic Society that proves Dave Palumbo presented an inconclusive drug test as proof that Kevin Levrone's transformation - as documented on his Levrone Report - was natural.

How did I prove this?

Well, I got my hands on the drug test in question.

Due to the fact that I have less than 30 posts, I can't post a direct link. The article is called BODY OF LIES and can be found on the front page of AnabolicSociety.n et (remove the space)

I'd appreciate it if someone could post a direct link to the article for me.

Being that Levrone launched a supplement company on the back of his "natural transformation", I'm interested to hear what the Bodybuilding.com crowd thinks of this new evidence...
    AnabolicSociety.net - The Uncensored Truth in Bodybuilding

Author: The Bodybuilding Dump, Quickie & Interrogation

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2th

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who cares, he [was] cool.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fird

This has potential.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No drugs were involved.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I could care less if he juiced in his transformation. The only reason we care about the him now is because he was one of the best ever back in the day, and we KNOW he juiced then. At this point, he can't exactly cross back over into the realm of being natural. It's like virginity, once its gone, its gone for good.

The only reason to buy his supps is if they are good, and I also wouldn't expect Levrone-like results from them. Even if I used the same juice that he was on in his competing days, I wouldn't expect the kind of results he got (even though I'd be pleasantly surprised if I had them ).

Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow I'm shocked! Bodybuilders lie about their drug use? Who would have thought...

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And there goes teh potential

BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeBig22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.anabolicsociety.net/conte...nclusive-Proof

The issue is not juicing per se, but juicing, while attempting to mislead your potential customers in order to sell products. Why go public with the drug test if you won't follow protocol by having someone observe that the urine is indeed yours? Because he knew he wouldn't pass if they did it that way..

OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) OverlordAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you guys knew anything about Anabolic Society, you'd know we're all for steroid use & abuse. That is not the issue.

The issue here is that Palumbo/RxMuscle/Levrone have been caught in a lie - a lie that was used to launch a supplement company.

Now, they're certainly not the first supplement company to lie, but they have been caught and I'm interested to see their response (and so should you be).

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by overlordas View Post
    please excuse my shameless plug, but i've just published an article over on anabolic society that proves dave palumbo presented an inconclusive drug test as proof that kevin levrone's transformation - as documented on his levrone report - was natural.

How did i prove this?

Well, i got my hands on the drug test in question.

Due to the fact that i have less than 30 posts, i can't post a direct link. The article is called body of lies and can be found on the front page of anabolicsociety.n et (remove the space)

i'd appreciate it if someone could post a direct link to the article for me.

Being that levrone launched a supplement company on the back of his "natural transformation", i'm interested to hear what the bodybuilding.com crowd thinks of this new evidence...
    every0ne 0n here kn0ws this already.

Originally Posted by BeBig22 View Post
    The issue is not juicing per se, but juicing, while attempting to mislead your potential customers in order to sell products. Why go public with the drug test if you won't follow protocol by having someone observe that the urine is indeed yours? Because he knew he wouldn't pass if they did it that way..
    Well said and thanks for posting the link.

I'm not that interested in the response. ALL supplement companies lie. It's the only way they can really differentiate their products from one another. Some supps might be of higher quality than others, but in terms of the ingredients themselves, creatine is creatine (for example).

Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    every0ne 0n here kn0ws this already.
    I really shouldn't respond to someone who can't tell the difference between the letter 'O' and the number '0', but...

This is the first time these test results have been made public, so you're wrong in your assertion that "every0ne 0n here kn0ws this already".

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by overlordas View Post
    i really shouldn't respond to someone who can't tell the difference between the letter 'o' and the number '0', but...

This is the first time these test results have been made public, so you're wrong in your assertion that "every0ne 0n here kn0ws this already".
    REGARDLESS IF THE TEST RESULTS HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC 0R N0T every0ne 0n here kn0ws b0dybuilders never get 0ff their cycles and all tests are a j0ke.please leave. Y0u did y0ur j0b by being an attenti0n wh0re. 0VERL0RD 0VER AND 0UT N0W GTF0.

Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OverlordAS View Post
    I really shouldn't respond to someone who can't tell the difference between the letter 'O' and the number '0', but...

Really? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Leverone hold up the results on TLR showing negative results.

And beside that, Palumbo used to sell counterfeit HGH and liver-fatal fat loss drug. You don't really have to tell us how shady he is and how full of **** his claims and statements are.

buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol i can't stand levrone at all. any interview you ever hear with him he'll just pimp whatever BS supp he's promoting to death. i know all pro's do it, but in my opinion he is the very worst with that kind of stuff.

i remember valentino was interviewing him and said "hey man, you look great, you look really young" or something and he goes "yeah it's cause of my levrone formula *smiles, holds up sample pack*". yeah, that nitric oxide booster is the fountain of youth.

plus he teamed up with a supplement company that is really a pyramid scheme, my buddy got caught up in the scheme and wouldnt shut up about levrone for a while

Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    REGARDLESS IF THE TEST RESULTS HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC 0R N0T every0ne 0n here kn0ws b0dybuilders never get 0ff their cycles and all tests are a j0ke.please leave. Y0u did y0ur j0b by being an attenti0n wh0re. 0VERL0RD 0VER AND 0UT N0W GTF0.
    Calm down, bro. No need to melt.

Originally Posted by Absurdist View Post
    Really? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Leverone hold up the results on TLR showing negative results.

And beside that, Palumbo used to sell counterfeit HGH and liver-fatal fat loss drug. You don't really have to tell us how shady he is and how full of **** his claims and statements are.
    If you would actually look at the test I posted, you'd see the results are negative. The important part, however, is the underlined fine print below the first "NEGATIVE" result - the part where it says the chain of custody had been broken, thus rendering the test legally inadmissible.

A broken chain of custody means Kevin's sample could have easily been switched out. This is the red flag, as it renders the test results officially 'inconclusive', yet Dave & Kevin never mentioned this all important detail.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh, I don't really give a **** about the whole natty/not natty debate, no matter who we're talking about. Say that you're natty or not or whatever, the guy with the most muscle still has the most muscle no matter what he did to get it.

It's not like he gained a mindblowing amount of muscle anyways. Take one of the best bodybuilders of all time, take a crappy before-shot where he's all bloated puffy and bleak. Then have him eat clean, do cardio, lifting, and tanning for eight weeks. Do a standard 1-week "pre-photoshoot" routine with dehydration and carb loading, boom:

"that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    really couldn't give 2 fuks but think about it most pro's will be on TRT for life anyway so there not exactly natural to begin with whats stopping them upping that TRT dose when they want to make a transformation for a marketing campaign.

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Meh, I don't really give a **** about the whole natty/not natty debate, no matter who we're talking about. Say that you're natty or not or whatever, the guy with the most muscle still has the most muscle no matter what he did to get it.

It's not like he gained a mindblowing amount of muscle anyways. Take one of the best bodybuilders of all time, take a crappy before-shot where he's all bloated puffy and bleak. Then have him eat clean, do cardio, lifting, and tanning for eight weeks. Do a standard 1-week "pre-photoshoot" routine with dehydration and carb loading, boom:

That's the lean and mean transformation. He got huge for the mass transformation.

valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's the lean and mean transformation. He got huge for the mass transformation.

regardless of if he was on grams of gear thats a sick transformation!

Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    regardless of if he was on grams of gear thats a sick transformation!
    True that. You can actually see glimps of his prime. Strong response to gear, just imagine how he would look with full blown doses, peptides, growth, slin, etc.

Strong transformation, no doubt. Long live anabolic steroids.

True that. You can actually see glimps of his prime. Strong response to gear, just imagine how he would look with full blown doses, peptides, growth, slin, etc.
    probably the best genetics in that regard ever i can't imagine any other pro's could get away with partying and not training for 6 months of the year and shrinking down to below 200 pounds then the other 6 months he was mind=blown

Strong transformation, no doubt. Long live anabolic steroids.
    what does that even mean? get on 1 gram test a day 40 iu GH slin etc i guarentie you won't add even a half of the muscle levrone added in that time-frame

Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    what does that even mean? get on 1 gram test a day 40 iu GH slin etc i guarentie you won't add even a half of the muscle levrone added in that time-frame
    I agree. What's your point?

I'm not knocking Kevin's results, nor am I knocking the use of gear. Several of you still seem to be missing the point.

I agree. What's your point?

I'm not knocking Kevin's results, nor am I knocking the use of gear. Several of you still seem to be missing the point.
    didn't realise you were the OP after i saw you were in the red disregard my previous post.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bahahahaha!
    A pattern in the chaos.

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    No it's not, thats the first transformation, the one that started the website.

First transformation:

You actually posted the pics from the "lean" transformation, around 3 months since the beggining of the website.

Actually the second transformation was much more impressive than the first one, maybe if he wasnt juicing on the first he started on the second.

After those he went to other transformations, like how to transform your website in a extremely boring place and how to lose all the mass you gained in the first transformations...