jonlswift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trenavol-V Advice

hi, I'm 32 and have been working out for 3 years. 5' 11 and 195lbs. Up to now I've only taken protein and occasionally creatine but have been thinking about trying out a pro hormone. Unfortunately when it comes to taking anything 'strong' I get scared off by stories I read on forums...

So, went into a local bodybuilding store to chat with the guys there. They recommended Trenavol-V as a great PH to start with. It's non methylated and so does not require liver support. In terms of PCT they suggested a course of Inhibit-E only.

Before I go on and buy/try this, does anyone have any useful info, positive or negative? Anyone seen or heard about specific sides with this compound, hair loss, gyno etc?

Thanks

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never listen to stores salesmen when it comes to PCT. They'll push their own products which are rarely adequate. You need to do research my man and come to your own conclusion which will surely be that whoever recommended only Inhibit-E for PCT needs a slap in the face.

jonlswift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Suspected as much, hence joining this forum and posting the question. It's very difficult to find solid advice on these topics, every forum thread seems to have conflicting views, thanks for the quick reply.

n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i havent researched that product, but my advise would be no matter what PH you take...always take a SERM, Nolva is a popular Serm that most recommend, others should chim in with more info...

remember...Serm...dont think its expensive and pretty easy to obtian on the internets
    -Nate
    PSN-N8TE

LET'S GO ROYALS!!!

Just Mow Down Food <---- Best Advice I Could Give

Goal: bulk to 182 by the feb-01-2015

Repped on site- tinjuko, RootedEvo, Kelei

rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000)

pct

may want to look into clomid for tren products, but I've heard people run Nolva as well.