mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This is why you SHOULDN'T lose more than 1-2 lbs per week!

Everybody wants a quick fix. They want to lose fat, and preferably, they want to lose all of it by the end of the week. Now I don't know whether I've been grossly underestimating my calories, or if my metabolism all of a sudden just decided to go haywire, but Ive lost a quick 6,5 lbs in two weeks. Thats just the past two weeks; its been more in the course of this month. Today my girlfriend goes "babe, youre looking skinny". I never got that before. The same day, I went to my parents place, and they were both like "you need to eat more, you've gotten so skinny!".

It was actually never my intention to lose more than a lb per week, but I stopped tracking for a couple of weeks, and now I've lost quite a bit of muscle along with the fat. Feels pretty bad. Obviously, this isnt something I cant handle; I'll just up my cals a bit and monitor my weight more frequently from now on. But let this serve as a warning to all of you who wonder how you can lose 5 lbs a week: You will lose muscle! Even if you somehow believe that youre special and that youll only lose fat, youre wrong! You will lose weeks worth of lifting and building muscle.

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    You sure it wasn't water weight? When someone cleans up their diet, it isn't rare to see a total loss of 10-15 pounds at first. 1.5-2.5 of that is fat, the rest is water.
    Ive been on a calorie deficit since January, and Ive really kept my diet in check since then.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've found that after living in a caloric defecit for an extended period of time, I need to be concerned about eating too little rather than eating too much. I'm too afraid of what might happen if I undereat and lose scale weight too quickly to do it. I know I'm doing it right if I drop one pound per week. Any more than that, I up the calories.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I've found that after living in a caloric defecit for an extended period of time, I need to be concerned about eating too little rather than eating too much. I'm too afraid of what might happen if I undereat and lose scale weight too quickly to do it. I know I'm doing it right if I drop one pound per week. Any more than that, I up the calories.
    This is exactly what I mean. After cutting for while, the deficit is no longer a challenge. The challenge is making sure the deficit isnt too big.

Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nets25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have you been weightlifting?

Or eating enough protein?

Those are the only reasons that would make sense.

Originally Posted by Nets25 View Post
    Have you been weightlifting?

Or eating enough protein?

Those are the only reasons that would make sense.
    You can lift and eat enough protein and still lose too much weight. Its all about cals in vs cals out. Ive been eating enough protein and lifting, but apparently, Ive been burning a little bit too much.

andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As soon as you start going back on a bulk, I would assume if your strength is the same if not better, you should pack on some lean muscle mass when you get off your cut, at least I hope that will happen with me, but since starting to have a low deficit, seems like my size is coming back, while losing little weight. But I noticed the faster I cut, the smaller my size looked.

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been in pretty large deficits the majority of my cut. With more than adequate protein as well as lifting heavy consistently, my muscle loss, if any, has been negligible. Muscle isn't as easy to lose as people think. Your LBM may go down, sure. But LBM isn't just muscle. It's water, glycogen, a lot of shiit people don't think of. Not saying to shoot for huge deficits, just saying people tend to overestimate the ease of losing muscle.

Just my two cents.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    people with high BF levels can easily drop more than 2 lbs a week.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    The tape measure is your friend.

If your losing it off the waist and the other bodyparts are around the same measurement, then that's a good sign.

The scales are only good for the initial weight loss, then the tape becomes more important and the skin calipers too.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I PSMF and drop 4lbs a week u mad?

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by coals View Post
    I PSMF and drop 4lbs a week u mad?
    he mad.

OP, moar protein and more lifting. Weight should remain mostly fat. Good job freaking out about water weight.