bluetooth1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

barrel/bird/pigeon chest...any ideas on how to eliminate?

i searched this forum through google, and found a few topics were people had mentioned they are pigeon chested (have a hole/dip in their chest in the centre).. but couldnt find any on this site, or other sites for that matter, about the opposite... where the chest sticks out....

bassicaly my chest does this.... it sticks out in the center.... and from my kneck to the center of the chest, its like a slope.... its just pure bone in the middle... like were all my ribs link up, thers one solid piece of bone that u can tap and it sounds like your knocking on a wooden box....and it looks like im completely missing all my pec muscles...

i used to work out as a teen, and run 3 miles a day... then started getting bad chest pains, i already knew my chest was a wierd shape.... went docs, and he sed my muscles were growing to quickly for my body, and had trapped a nerve or vessel in my ribs or something... but i mentioned my chest and he said i was barrell chested and its nothing to worry about....

as time went on, i got bigger, but my chest would remain the same (from sideview it stuck out in the center, were pigeon chested people have a hole, and from the front it looked as flat as an ironin board)

i gave up working out after a year or so.... then started again, this time i got bigger, and my chest wasnt as noticeable, but still, when i stood next to someone with a normal chest, you could see straight away that my chest was flat (looked like i had no pecs what so ever)

gave up again for a few years, and im starting back up again now, this time going to eat properly (im really skinny)... but wanderd if there is actually anything i can do to get pecs?????

when i was in my prime, the bottom pec muscles were there when i tensed, but it looked like i was completely missing the center muscles and top muscles...

im posting pics as i look at the mo, not too sure if its clear or not... its not as bad as it used to be... but still, i know when i bulk out again, i think ill end up looking completely flat on the chest again

do you think i am "barrel" (doc sed it, but googled that and it just shows people with massive chests), "bird" or "pigeon" chested.... or maybe the muscles are missing???? or im just too skinny ???? :S bearing in mind my other skinny mates, skinnyer than me, even have some shape of a pec
    Attached Images

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your skinny fat bro! in all honesty your chest resembles a chest that has never touched a weight! what ever you were doing, you were doing completly wrong! you need to learn how to lift and eat a goood diet or you will never change your body!!

Originally Posted by brentbonifasold View Post
    your skinny fat bro! in all honesty your chest resembles a chest that has never touched a weight! what ever you were doing, you were doing completly wrong! you need to learn how to lift and eat a goood diet or you will never change your body!!
    just found some older pics on my ******** of when i was working out last, makes its clearer to see the chest thing.... i was hitting the gym every other day, doing exactly same things my mates were doing, as instructed by our instructor, used the machines, dumbells and barbels etc ... it just wouldnt grow... but i never ate properly.... but then, my chest does stick out :S so i dont know if it is just lack of nutrition???
    Attached Images

shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunzor1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bluetooth1989 View Post
    just found some older pics on my ******** of when i was working out last, makes its clearer to see the chest thing.... i was hitting the gym every other day, doing exactly same things my mates were doing, as instructed by our instructor, used the machines, dumbells and barbels etc ... it just wouldnt grow... but i never ate properly.... but then, my chest does stick out :S so i dont know if it is just lack of nutrition???
    To be honest mate, your chest is completely fine, 1st of all, it seriously lacks mass, thats the 1st problem.

the 2nd problem is your posture is forcing your chest to go inwards, expand your chest and stand upright rather than slouching over. issue will be sorted

Originally Posted by shaunzor1 View Post
    To be honest mate, your chest is completely fine, 1st of all, it seriously lacks mass, thats the 1st problem.

the 2nd problem is your posture is forcing your chest to go inwards, expand your chest and stand upright rather than slouching over. issue will be sorted
    so you reckon if i just trained really hard on them, i could eventually get them?? its really hard to describe it, but like my mates would work out next to me, and look like they had boobs... i would work out, and i would just get a triangle line through my vest, wouldnt be like 2 bumps, it would just be a straight line from the side to the center, and from side view would just be like a slope, rather than having sum melons shoved up the shirt

found a pic that shows kinda what i mean, bear in mind these were on my ********, so they were obviously ones that dont show it too much, as im kind embarasd by it lol
    Attached Images

Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's nothing wrong with your chest. You just have to eat and lift consistently.

vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vangkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blueyoshun View Post
    There's nothing wrong with your chest. You just have to eat and lift consistently.
    I agree, I've seen some pigeon/barrel chests and yours isn't one.

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yo0u look completely different, what in the world have you been doing to yourself? bro, you had a nice physique(no homo!) seriously. did you just get lazy and eat everything? cuz thats what look s like happenexd.

DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000) DanYaSon747 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man you just have a mild case of Pectus Excavatum. The most common form of it is a "dip" in the chest, but the other form is the opposite. A Hump in the chest. Both are usually accompanied with ribcage deformities. I have a moderate case of Pectus Excavatum and its never stopped or slowed me down. You can cover it up really easily. Just depends how bad you want to cover it up!

i searched this forum through google, and found a few topics were people had mentioned they are pigeon chested (have a hole/dip in their chest in the centre).. but couldnt find any on this site, or other sites for that matter, about the opposite... where the chest sticks out....

bassicaly my chest does this.... it sticks out in the center.... and from my kneck to the center of the chest, its like a slope.... its just pure bone in the middle... like were all my ribs link up, thers one solid piece of bone that u can tap and it sounds like your knocking on a wooden box....and it looks like im completely missing all my pec muscles...

i used to work out as a teen, and run 3 miles a day... then started getting bad chest pains, i already knew my chest was a wierd shape.... went docs, and he sed my muscles were growing to quickly for my body, and had trapped a nerve or vessel in my ribs or something... but i mentioned my chest and he said i was barrell chested and its nothing to worry about....

as time went on, i got bigger, but my chest would remain the same (from sideview it stuck out in the center, were pigeon chested people have a hole, and from the front it looked as flat as an ironin board)

i gave up working out after a year or so.... then started again, this time i got bigger, and my chest wasnt as noticeable, but still, when i stood next to someone with a normal chest, you could see straight away that my chest was flat (looked like i had no pecs what so ever)

gave up again for a few years, and im starting back up again now, this time going to eat properly (im really skinny)... but wanderd if there is actually anything i can do to get pecs?????

when i was in my prime, the bottom pec muscles were there when i tensed, but it looked like i was completely missing the center muscles and top muscles...

im posting pics as i look at the mo, not too sure if its clear or not... its not as bad as it used to be... but still, i know when i bulk out again, i think ill end up looking completely flat on the chest again

do you think i am "barrel" (doc sed it, but googled that and it just shows people with massive chests), "bird" or "pigeon" chested.... or maybe the muscles are missing???? or im just too skinny ???? :S bearing in mind my other skinny mates, skinnyer than me, even have some shape of a pec

Originally Posted by brentbonifasold View Post
    yo0u look completely different, what in the world have you been doing to yourself? bro, you had a nice physique(no homo!) seriously. did you just get lazy and eat everything? cuz thats what look s like happenexd.
    lol i got lazy and ate nothing :L plus moved out from my home, so lived on own, so didnt bother eating etc etc... only just started to look at myself and thought stuff it ill get back into it but do it properly. Basicly the nice weather, when i got to gym with mates, we would be like can we really be bothered to do this, wouldnt we rather sit on the beach with a few beers? and then it just died down from the on and we all stopped going lol

luckily because ive got into shape a few times before, it seems to happen pretty quickly for me... its just being dedicated...i live in a shared house, and i work 12 hour nights, so the noise of workin out at home is a small issue, and cant really go to gym as im asleep when there open... but just gota try me best, if i keep it up ill post more pics soon, coz tryina get in shape for turkey holiday planned in june! :P 2 and half months ha, ill try me best!

Originally Posted by DanYaSon747 View Post
    Hey man you just have a mild case of Pectus Excavatum. The most common form of it is a "dip" in the chest, but the other form is the opposite. A Hump in the chest. Both are usually accompanied with ribcage deformities. I have a moderate case of Pectus Excavatum and its never stopped or slowed me down. You can cover it up really easily. Just depends how bad you want to cover it up!
    just looked at your pics, how did you manage to get pecs? lol... doesnt look like you have it at all.... i find that the muscle from my arm pit is there.... leading through the nipple into the center.... but the muscles above it, arnt there :S its so annoying