maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Giving unwanted advise(?)

Hey guys. Just wondering if you ever see someone doing an exercise the wrong,...do you ever say something to that person? I'm 38 and finally have some wisdom when it comes to working out. I'm not there to impress anyone. I'm there to work out and avoid any joint or muscle injury.
    My pet peeve is seeing these young bucks trying to squat, and over all tyring to lift more weight than they can really do. Requiring a spot after the 4th lift. Come on, seriously. It's technique first and formost, right??? I admit I used to only do quarter squats and really saw no change in my leg development in my younger days. Duh! Now after years of attempts I am finally doing ATG squats. Progress is slow but steady. Lower back pain is almost non-existant due to proper technique.
    I keep seeing these young guys putting 185 or 225 ( for example) and only doing quarter squats to impress their friends or for anyone that is looking.
    I don't think they realize it, but we all look thinking in reality "I'm surprised no one has told you about your technique. You really need to go lower". LOL.

So lately on occassion I have been doing just that. Waiting for them to finish and saying "Instead of doing 185lbs, take off the 45's and do just the 25lb. plates, do all the way down ATG and really feel your quads,hams,gluts,calves working". A few have listened and said "Holy ****, I can really feel my legs, thanks!". A few were insulted. And after trying what I told them, they went right back to 225lb quarter squats. LOL. "Ok, suit yourself".

It's kinda funny. We are all people watchers at the gym I guess. I just don't want to be "technique patrol" or anything. Just want to help out.

Do people not read anymore? lol.

-Frank

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seriously, another one of these? Must be a slow weekend
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    A refreshing change of pace might be...anyone giving advice, upload a picture, so we can see if the "advised" had a good reason not to follow unsolicited advice from a stranger.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    A refreshing change of pace might be...anyone giving advice, upload a picture, so we can see if the "advised" had a good reason not to follow unsolicited advice from a stranger.
    True, but who the hell like refreshin anyways?

Refreshing is overrated
    Eric

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL. Yeah, sorry. I can only imagine this sort of thread has been done before. I'm just laughing. I left the gym seeing the imfamous "quarter squat in full effect". You know it's funny.

-Frank

EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EugenSaxon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeh i'll give an example of it here,a buddy I train with got out of the military with me at the same time,and one the day we where to leave Iraqi he got shot in the leg by a sniper,and as a result can only do quarter squats.He's built up so good muscle devlopment from them but I think it's due to good form and detemination as well,as the weight on the bar.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maggioracing View Post
    We are all people watchers at the gym I guess.
    Not true. I very seldom watch others because I'm too focused on my own workout. If someone asks for a spot or wants me to check out their form, then sure I'm always happy to help. But other then that, I mind my own business.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Not true. I very seldom watch others because I'm too focused on my own workout. If someone asks for a spot or wants me to check out their form, then sure I'm always happy to help. But other then that, I mind my own business.
    ^^^This!

Hi Kimm!
    Eric

Taken last month. 3/21/2011. Again. gains are from technique, not weight. No injury.
    -Frank
    Attached Images

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get one of those special "WTF is wrong with you looks" just last week in the gym when a guy asked me if someone was using the bench next to me. I told him I had no idea, I hadn't been paying attention. He asked me again, maybe expecting a different answer (?). My brain is focused on the job at hand and as long as no one is crowding my airspace I tend to stay in my own world.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^This!

Hi Kimm!
    Hi Eric!

Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I get one of those special "WTF is wrong with you looks" just last week in the gym when a guy asked me if someone was using the bench next to me. I told him I had no idea, I hadn't been paying attention. He asked me again, maybe expecting a different answer (?). My brain is focused on the job at hand and as long as no one is crowding my airspace I tend to stay in my own world.
    Exactly, I'm in the zone and my blinders are on. I'm oblivious to what's going on around me...to a point.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what i find interesting is how many here, myself included, give out unwanted advice in these forums, when we wouldn't do it in the gym.

for instance, someone might ask about leg extensions, and then is slammed by 50 unsolicited responses about squats, or why he is not working his lats, or some other non-topic response.

Registered User GirLInterrupted's Avatar
    GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it just depends on the person. I would be very appreciative if someone corrected my form. I am pretty much oblivious to what others do, I'm nowhere near being able to offer any adivce yet. I just try to make sure I don't park it right in front of someone watching their form in the mirror
    ~Beth

The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^This

I am way to focused on my own workout to notice what others are doing

Hi Kimm

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If someone wants my advice they will ask for it...usually the just want me to hook them up.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EugenSaxon View Post
    Yeh i'll give an example of it here,a buddy I train with got out of the military with me at the same time,and one the day we where to leave Iraqi he got shot in the leg by a sniper,and as a result can only do quarter squats.He's built up so good muscle devlopment from them but I think it's due to good form and detemination as well,as the weight on the bar.
    That is a great reason. Just further evidence that guys should refrain from giving advice to guys they do not know. This would include (imo) advice about training methods, be them proven scientifically, or otherwise.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If 225 impresses everyone in your gym, i want to workout there.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My advice on giving unsolicited advice is don't.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Typically I don't but last week I couldn't take anymore and had to correct someone. My gym is upstairs at work so obviously it's someone I work with. Anyways I have been watching himperform the worst shrugs in the world for quite some time now. He's like a jackrabbit on speed, as fast as the bar goes up it's back down. He does 10 reps in about 6 seconds. I finally stepped up and told him as well as showed him the correct technique and for the past week now he has been doing them correctly.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heres the thing, I have done my share of eye rolls at much of what would appear to be foolishness in the gym. Then I had the misfortune of injuring myself and found that I had to modify what I was doing, thus I'm sure putting me into the eye roll category on occasion. For the most part now I really tend to give people the benefit of the doubt rather than an eye roll as there is no way to know if they happen to be dealing with injury or some other incapacity.

Bottom line, they are in the gym, it cannot help but be a good thing.
    I'm a sad little man

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't generally care what other do in the gym, as long it doesn't jam me up. I generally don't want to speak to you in the gym, and would prefer you don't speak to me. I mind my own business.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys. Just wondering if you ever see someone doing an exercise the wrong,...do you ever say something to that person? I'm 38 and finally have some wisdom when it comes to working out. I'm not there to impress anyone. I'm there to work out and avoid any joint or muscle injury.
    My pet peeve is seeing these young bucks trying to squat, and over all tyring to lift more weight than they can really do. Requiring a spot after the 4th lift. Come on, seriously. It's technique first and formost, right??? I admit I used to only do quarter squats and really saw no change in my leg development in my younger days. Duh! Now after years of attempts I am finally doing ATG squats. Progress is slow but steady. Lower back pain is almost non-existant due to proper technique.
    I keep seeing these young guys putting 185 or 225 ( for example) and only doing quarter squats to impress their friends or for anyone that is looking.
    I don't think they realize it, but we all look thinking in reality "I'm surprised no one has told you about your technique. You really need to go lower". LOL.

So lately on occassion I have been doing just that. Waiting for them to finish and saying "Instead of doing 185lbs, take off the 45's and do just the 25lb. plates, do all the way down ATG and really feel your quads,hams,gluts,calves working". A few have listened and said "Holy ****, I can really feel my legs, thanks!". A few were insulted. And after trying what I told them, they went right back to 225lb quarter squats. LOL. "Ok, suit yourself".

It's kinda funny. We are all people watchers at the gym I guess. I just don't want to be "technique patrol" or anything. Just want to help out.

-Frank
    My advice don't give advice.

/thread

Here's the problem with ... everybody thinks there way of lifting is right and all you will do by giving unwanted advice is piss people off.

omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get the opposite problem. I get a lot of people telling me what to do who clearly aren't taking their own advice.
    So Close to the 6 Pack:)
    On My Way To 10-15% Body Fat.
    "Putas del Fuego por vida"
    "Duck for life"

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Typically I don't but last week I couldn't take anymore and had to correct someone. My gym is upstairs at work so obviously it's someone I work with. Anyways I have been watching himperform the worst shrugs in the world for quite some time now. He's like a jackrabbit on speed, as fast as the bar goes up it's back down. He does 10 reps in about 6 seconds. I finally stepped up and told him as well as showed him the correct technique and for the past week now he has been doing them correctly.

That's funny. That's kind of what I'm talking about. I had mentioned it to the gym manager. He sees it too, but his reply was "ah, they're young. I did it too. It was all about how much I could lift". Heck I even admit to doing it. lol.
    I see there are alot of opinions and I appreciate the good and the bad that has been written. Thanks for reading my post.
    Just wanted to know if I was alone on this thing or not. Again, not to be a technique patrol person. But if I think someone is going to hurt themselves I'm going to say something.
    Funny story. One guy at the gym== on two different occassions was solicited advice from a group of guys. One time he was doing incline dumbbell presses with his ass at the end of the bench seat and with the arch in his back it added up to an almost flat press. lol. Well a few other young guys saw the same thing. Finally one of the guys stepped up and said something. Another time he was going tricep press downs but moving alot at the shoulders and very little at the elbow. Again, they said something. lol. Well he was offended based on his replies. Well now he does them the right way.

-Frank

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I think it is OK to give advice to random strangers. And not just at the gym either. I try to give other people advice whenever I can. I often tell random strangers to get a haircut or lose weight. At the grocery store I routinely see people about to purchase items and offer them advice on better deals or better products. When I overhear people having loud personal conversations in public on their cell phones I like to interrupt to tell them clever things they should say or sometimes I just interrupt to correct them on their grammar.

I don't know, I guess I am just a really helpful guy.
    on spread for some reason.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Frank
    I work out at home, so the only dumbass in my gym is me.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555