Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I just realized that natural bodybuilding utterly pointless

Pro natty bodybuilders hardly look like they lift with clothes on and they are the BEST in the world with the some of the best genetics. 99% of guys who body build natural don't get any improvements beyond the first few months of neural adaption.

The one in thousand natty bodybuilders who DO get results have the genetics for it and are usually teenagers who are having a late growth spurt who then peak at 20 years of age and plateau at that size for the rest of their career. Joseph rakish would be lucky to put on an extra 10 lbs of muscle from here on end naturally, if THAT.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is taking steroids, period. In fact, steroids is not only the best kept secret in bodybuilding, it IS bodybuilding. That's what bodybuilding is - taking steroids. Look at all the pumped up guys in the gym with bulging traps and delts, look at them look bigger than the best natty bodybuilders in the world with clothes on. These guys propably don't even work their legs, their knowledge on bodybuilding is a couple reads of flex magazine and yet they are already bigger than the best natty bodybuilders in the world. This is the reality of bodybuilding.

Believe me, I'm not angry and I'm not crying for help but I'll just tell the truth. I did everything I could possibly do to build muscle. I ate the perfect clean diet, the perfect routine, EVERY routine you can think of, I did it and I did it for 7 years. I've gained basically nothing. People in my situation either do two things, they quit or they take steroids. I did neither and paid the price.

Just saying.

Kurt Angles' no1 Fan DarkByDesign's Avatar
    DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fact: to put on more muscle you eat more than you do now.

Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000) Dunx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is Correct.
    (Enter generic motivational quote/lame joke/e-stats here)

2k link in comment

gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, you can still look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just take some NO-xplode and a daily fish oil, you'll gain 40lbs of muscle in 6 months.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gmnc View Post
    Well, you can still look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
    lol
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) datbrobrahbruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP if you look like that after 7 years clearly it's not natural bodybuilding that's the problem. I have no av but there are plenty of natty bodybuilders that look great on this site under much less time. You barely even look like you lift.

madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) madkad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in on juice wannabe thread

Haven't misced since 'Nam capobianco93's Avatar
    capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000) capobianco93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WheneverIFall View Post
    Pro natty bodybuilders hardly look like they lift with clothes on and they are the BEST in the world with the some of the best genetics. 99% of guys who body build natural don't get any improvements beyond the first few months of neural adaption.

The one in thousand natty bodybuilders who DO get results have the genetics for it and are usually teenagers who are having a late growth spurt who then peak at 20 years of age and plateau at that size for the rest of their career. Joseph rakish would be lucky to put on an extra 10 lbs of muscle from here on end naturally, if THAT.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is taking steroids, period. In fact, steroids is not only the best kept secret in bodybuilding, it IS bodybuilding. That's what bodybuilding is - taking steroids. Look at all the pumped up guys in the gym with bulging traps and delts, look at them look bigger than the best natty bodybuilders in the world with clothes on. These guys propably don't even work their legs, their knowledge on bodybuilding is a couple reads of flex magazine and yet they are already bigger than the best natty bodybuilders in the world. This is the reality of bodybuilding.

Believe me, I'm not angry and I'm not crying for help but I'll just tell the truth. I did everything I could possibly do to build muscle. I ate the perfect clean diet, the perfect routine, EVERY routine you can think of, I did it and I did it for 7 years. I've gained basically nothing. People in my situation either do two things, they quit or they take steroids. I did neither and paid the price.

Just saying.
    just add a multi.

sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweathog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Just saying.
    post your 7 year progress pics OP?

shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs:

- I trained/dieted like an average *******
    - I now look average
    - Take steroids if you wanna be big, kids!
    My transformation: 7 months :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128540661

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just wanna tone, i dont wanna get too bulky you know?

Registered Sex Offender MrTony92's Avatar
    MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTony92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is your avatar really from 7 years of lifting?

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah pretty much, and after 4 years of lifting I realized that also the majority of weightlifting programs around that make you train 5-6 days a week are too much for any natty lifter, so that includes most of the things around
    rep back 1k+

OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP u don't need our permission to do steroids.
    Shredded or Death

onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Registered User Ancient Olympia's Avatar
    Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op, you are right. Natty bodybuilding is pointless. Unfortuneatly you have to be 30 to get a legal prescription for HGH and it cost roughly $500 a month.

I hear idiots talk about supps. all the time at work. It drives me insane when I hear them say they put on 30 lbs. with this product etc. Supps are bullshyt.

They really just need to legalize roids.
    Trump 2020

MAGA

KAG

Republican crew

America First

No Mercy

Kurt Angles' no1 Fan DarkByDesign's Avatar
    DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In all seriousness, OP you probably lacked intensity on the bench squats and deads. dont say its not true, because in 7 years of training those lifts hard, no body will still be your size

0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0xyg3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spursbrah View Post
    Just take some NO-xplode and a daily fish oil, you'll gain 40lbs of muscle in 6 months.

Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP you are doing something seriously wrong if that's what you look like after 7 years.

My recommendation is that no-one takes advice from OP because it evident he doesn't know what he's talking about. This isn't meant as a diss either - I seriously think you need to re-learn what you think you know.

OP out of curiosity - what are your lifts like?

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i aint even mad
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000) gym.candy is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol trent, all today and for the past week i have seen you talk shiit about steroids and the people who use them

now this
    eat dirty. train clean

Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ancient Olympia View Post
    Op, you are right. Natty bodybuilding is pointless. Unfortuneatly you have to be 30 to get a legal prescription for HGH and it cost roughly $500 a month.

I hear idiots talk about supps. all the time at work. It drives me insane when I hear them say they put on 30 lbs. with this product etc. Supps are bullshyt.

They really just need to legalize roids.
    Steroids are legal in the UK for personal use, you mad?

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pro natty bodybuilders hardly look like they lift with clothes on and they are the BEST in the world with the some of the best genetics.
    A lot of people won't do something unless there is a reasonable reward.
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

Registered User Ancient Olympia's Avatar
    Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coke Badger View Post
    Steroids are legal in the UK for personal use, you mad?
    yeah, kinda
    Trump 2020

MAGA

KAG

Republican crew

America First

No Mercy

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just saying.

i don't understand. are you being srs?

7 years of "perfect diet" and "perfect routine".....

troll thread???

Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500) Derstupid is not very helpful. (-500)
    Have you considered the possibility that you have low test?
    I'm just being me

Rest in peace, Zyzz.

xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xFSUx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fah92 View Post
    i just wanna tone, i dont wanna get too bulky you know?
    same here brah, im just trying to tone up for summer
    I remain dead set to my dreams.

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're clearly doing something wrong OP, ive seen plenty of people have decent progress without juice.

if it were impossible to gain muscle natty then people would have stopped lifting a long time ago.

Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL

you made a thread 2-3days ago about how awesome the 'natty' pros look.

Im glad you now see that "natty" isn't always natty man.

on the plus side you the right age to start using celltech anyway, better to do it in your mid 20's than late teens.