Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Recomp is the only way

Too fat to bulk but no muscle. I've read a little bit about g-flux but the idea of eating 6,000 calories a day overwhelms me. Body recomp seems to be the only way to go for my ass but can't seem to find any in depth info. I'm googling at this time but I also thought I could ask any of you guys who might know a thing or two. So if you got any articles, websites or books to suggest I would greatly appreciate it.

Since I gained close to 13 lbs in 10 days in week 1 on SL 5X5 I am definitely going to eliminate "bulking" as an alternative and do whatever has to be done to get results. Tomorow I start week 2 but I'm eating at aprox a 1,975 caloric defficit and I've been doing cardio yet I plan on sticking to the program and adding weight per workout. I am not consuming 1g of protein per pound of body weight because I don't want to exceed calories and my food supplies are running out.

Do carb cycling diets work for body recomposition? how can I educate myself on this?

pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000) pappas69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't drop your calories so low! Doing so can cause significant issues in the long run with your metabolism, from personal experience. If I was you, a slower reduction will be more effective. Also, up your protein. Protein will make you feel fuller for longer - essential whilst in a deficit

Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Downside View Post
    Too fat to bulk but no muscle. I've read a little bit about g-flux but the idea of eating 6,000 calories a day overwhelms me. Body recomp seems to be the only way to go for my ass but can't seem to find any in depth info. I'm googling at this time but I also thought I could ask any of you guys who might know a thing or two. So if you got any articles, websites or books to suggest I would greatly appreciate it.

Since I gained close to 13 lbs in 10 days in week 1 on SL 5X5 I am definitely going to eliminate "bulking" as an alternative and do whatever has to be done to get results. Tomorow I start week 2 but I'm eating at aprox a 1,975 caloric defficit and I've been doing cardio yet I plan on sticking to the program and adding weight per workout. I am not consuming 1g of protein per pound of body weight because I don't want to exceed calories and my food supplies are running out.

Do carb cycling diets work for body recomposition? how can I educate myself on this?
    1st... much of your weight gain is likely water. 6000 calories minus a rough maintenance of 2500 is only 3500 excess calories per day, at most a 7 lb fat gain in one week. but I'd be willing to assure you that more of that is water than you think.

I dont know why your eating 6000 calories per day, usually it's suggested a modest 500 calorie increase over maintenance.

also protein is probably the more important of the macro's to hit especially in a bulk or a cut.

Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10) Downside is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Newbiewar View Post
    1st... much of your weight gain is likely water. 6000 calories minus a rough maintenance of 2500 is only 3500 excess calories per day, at most a 7 lb fat gain in one week. but I'd be willing to assure you that more of that is water than you think.

I dont know why your eating 6000 calories per day, usually it's suggested a modest 500 calorie increase over maintenance.

also protein is probably the more important of the macro's to hit especially in a bulk or a cut.
    No, what I´m saying is that I read an article about g-flux and the propossed surplus is that of 6000 cals per day and what I´m trying to say is that there ain´t no way that I´m eating all of that. I don´t think I even got to exceed maintenance when I gained all of this weight. So is it safe to say that maintenance for a 5´11 207 lb man is 2800?