Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mazza93 View Post
    yeah? please learn to structure a sentence and work on your grammar champ.
    send my regards to your friends major functioning organs.
    Link to an article that that shows the relations between gear and major organs in the body.

I seem to have forgotten that this is the internetz and that grammar is compulsory.

Go and do some research before you make idiotic biased comments that are unproven.. you might actually have an influence on someone on this board.. which is alarming given your limited experience/knowledge.

Originally Posted by burlybear View Post
    You're talking about one of the top bodybuilders of his time. Franco's physique is a combination of near perfect genetics, steroids, countless years of dedication and training that only an athlete with the right mind-set can sustain. Most people wouldn't look like Franco even if they did use steroids.
    /endofthread.

Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No its not possible naturally and chances are even with a boatload of steroids it wont be either

mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Kayne - Timber Wolf afater 9 years

look at his progress photos. Took many years.

I can not say if he roided or not but he shows steady progress over many years when most who do roids get results really fast and more results even faster.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.
    - Charles Darwin

avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In your dreams without steriods...

LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not possible.

You can get pretty big naturally, but it seems like the benefits of steroids really come to light during the cutting phase. Guys on juice can maintain most of their muscle mass, but natural bodybuilders lose a lot of muscle when trying to get down to 6-8% body fat.

Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Franco had really really good genetics (apart from height) and was munching Dbol for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

If you want that naturally, it would need some godlike genetics and atleast a decade.

Otherwise, no, it's not possible.

(From what I've read Arnold and Franco came off cycle close to competitions so they wouldn't retain as much water, but keep in mind they were already at a low bf% before they started prep)

Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marc5477 View Post
    Uhm... no and hell no.

I have a 6-1 190lb friend who has been working out hard since high school. We are both 33 now. He looks nothing like them. Not even close. He is cut as hell and has excellent definition but those guys are all roids. Sorry but its true. My friend has tried bulking and cutting and everything possible over the counter but he never got that big. So thats about 15 years of consistent working out 5 times a week, at least 2 hours a day.
    Assuming you and your friend know EXACTLY what you're doing. Anyone could say the same thing and you'd never know how hard they go or how well they diet. You saying you guys work out 2 hours a day is enough to tell me you guys have no idea what you're doing. You'd think after 15 years you'd figure out you don't/shouldn't lift for 2 hours a day (without gear)...I'm assuming that would change it up.
    Last edited by Bdawg22; 04-23-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000) Bdawg22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    So you think...I can do it...if I just....beliiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.
    There is no need to be a dick bro. All I am saying is it's stupid how people on this website are always trying to figure out what their limitations are and what they CANNOT achieve. It just creates a mental barrier. Check out josef rakich natural 2 years progress the kid is ripped as hell at 175 5"9 or something give that kid 15 years and who knows what'll happen.

.LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It would be difficult to get that big even with steroids... unless you have thousands of dollars to blow... and some things arent traceable which is how some natural builders get so big

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Bazza888 View Post
    It is possible to get that big without steroids.
    So many people are showing stupidity in this thread.

SunnyLeeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is possible with good genes and alot of time i would say.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bdawg22 View Post
    There is no need to be a dick bro. All I am saying is it's stupid how people on this website are always trying to figure out what their limitations are and what they CANNOT achieve. It just creates a mental barrier. Check out josef rakich natural 2 years progress the kid is ripped as hell at 175 5"9 or something give that kid 15 years and who knows what'll happen.
    Its not about limitations. It's about common sense. You will not look like that guy ever. No matter how great your eye of the tiger is or how much you weigh your meals and train everyday till you collapse. The best natural bodybuilders in the world fall FAR FAR short of Franco Columbo. But if you believe in yourself you will make them look pitiful?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not sure if i'll say never possible given how crazy genetics can be and maybe some guy could have a crazy mutation where he builds muscle ridiculously easily. Yet for the vast majority you won't have the size at that bodyfat naturally. You could still look pretty impressive but he is very thick which is hard to see from pictures.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    not sure if i'll say never possible given how crazy genetics can be and maybe some guy could have a crazy mutation where he builds muscle ridiculously easily. Yet for the vast majority you won't have the size at that bodyfat naturally. You could still look pretty impressive but he is very thick which is hard to see from pictures.
    Myostatin mutation is the only way.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Myostatin mutation is the only way.
    that and possibly other crazy things who knows, genetics in general is such a crazy thing. There have been 9feet tall humans, and 22 inch tall humans genetics nearly identical other then small mutation difference. But overall unless your literally 1 in 8 billion or something chances of having similar physique as a guy who was juicing heavily and training smart is nearly impossible. Many naturals could look similar to him in pics with right lighting angle but if stood next to each other you would see major differnece in thickness.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

EatToWin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the stupidiy of some people in this thread is unbearable. To answer the original question, NO. secondly. people saying hes "roided" up. listen fatmen. hios dedication levels were nothing short of amazing. i would happily place money that if someone gave half of you guys his meals, training plan/ steroid cycles, you wouldnt come CLOSE to looking like him. now buzz off

Originally Posted by EatToWin View Post
    the stupidiy of some people in this thread is unbearable. To answer the original question, NO. secondly. people saying hes "roided" up. listen fatmen. hios dedication levels were nothing short of amazing. i would happily place money that if someone gave half of you guys his meals, training plan/ steroid cycles, you wouldnt come CLOSE to looking like him. now buzz off
    /thread
    Spike92 is 15.

EatToWin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    /thread
    thx big slim

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bdawg22 View Post
    some people mistook my comment as saying anyone in the world can achieve this physique but i have seen people at my school who ate garbage and has a tremendous physique(stage ready) and they were natty

Your honestly telling me that there arent genetic freaks out there who can achieve a body worthy of recognition?

I believe too many people let the stigma of steroids play into their heads and believe they cant achieve a body worthy of respect without pinning and it pisses me off. Train hard and the gains will happen.
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew