FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Natural bodybuilders read this

Anyone ever hear of the MAX-OT program. Jeff Willet, Skip La Cour and some more natural bodybuilders designed this program. All you have to do is fill out some info and you can read all about it. Go to www.ast-ss.com and sign up for the Max-Ot program. They believe in very heavy lifting with minimal reps(4-6) with 3sets. So far its worked great for me. Im a little shady on the cardio issue though. They feel 16min of intense cardio does the trick better than 45min of low intensity. This may be ok during the offseason but seems shady during diet time. Its well worth checking out.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it seems more of a powerlifting routine. Maybe that works well for you though. Never tried it, but seems to be working well for you so, keep up the good work.

Bignbuff

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Natural bodybuilders read this

Originally posted by FullyBuilt
    Anyone ever hear of the MAX-OT program. Jeff Willet, Skip La Cour and some more natural bodybuilders designed this program. All you have to do is fill out some info and you can read all about it. Go to www.ast-ss.com and sign up for the Max-Ot program. They believe in very heavy lifting with minimal reps(4-6) with 3sets. So far its worked great for me. Im a little shady on the cardio issue though. They feel 16min of intense cardio does the trick better than 45min of low intensity. This may be ok during the offseason but seems shady during diet time. Its well worth checking out.
    I have been using this for a while now and I can't say enough good things about it. I never responded to the higher rep/cardio type workout but I have been doing great with this.

If you are not sure about the cardio check our Skip's web site for pictures of him from his last contest. He did the 16 minute routine and the results speak for themselves. He also had a killer diet that he followed without compromise, but even he gives a good amount of credit for his condition to using the 16 minute routine.

jcsickz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use max-ot strictly... i have never seen strength gains like this in my life

fsheva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Natural bodybuilders read this

Originally posted by FullyBuilt
    I believe it's 6-9 sets per body part.
    And to comment on it, I found my perfect routines in max-ot. I've never responded to anything the way I did to max-ot.

Zezze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what kind of gains have u guys seen on this program?

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I gained 20 kilos of muscle this past year. Note that I have only trained for one year also. I followed everything - max-ot, max-ot cardio, supps, nutrition everything. Also massive stength increases.

John19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question cost?

Does it cost to sign up for the Max-OT programme on the site?

WSUPTHEO911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am doing something similar, (heay weight low reps with a 60-90 sec rest) and yes that does work.. Now it don't take a web site to tell you this. Most of the time people sign up for these sites looking for a drill instructor, but all it takes is the basic knowledge of how to perform a workout correctly and your body will tell you what is too much..
    "POOR PLANNING LEADS TO POOR PERFORMANCE"

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: cost?

Originally posted by John19
    Does it cost to sign up for the Max-OT programme on the site?
    It's free.

fsheva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WSUPTHEO911
    I am doing something similar, (heay weight low reps with a 60-90 sec rest) and yes that does work.. Now it don't take a web site to tell you this. Most of the time people sign up for these sites looking for a drill instructor, but all it takes is the basic knowledge of how to perform a workout correctly and your body will tell you what is too much..
    many people coming here for advice are new to bb'ing. Max-ot helps with nutrition, form, as well as the routines. Most of these people sign up to find out one of the above or all of the above. Knowing how to perform a workout is one thing, giving your body the right nutrition and rest is another. I doubt everyone just makes up a program and it "makes sense". Why bother wasting your time when you can take advices of people with greater experience and not waste your time experimenting. Max-ot is a guide to get you started. That's the kind of manual beginners get the knowledge from on how to perform a workout correctly.

jcsickz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    even though its good for beginners, its also good for an intermmeddiate bodybuilder too... I was 3-4 years into working out when I found out about max-ot, I took the time to read the whole thing, and now i am freaking huge (well, thats what people who havent seen me in a while say)

Natural23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good ****

zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10) zachparker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    top notch but it seems more strength based keeping the reps so low.