Kengh88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing belly fat while taking creatine?

Hey guys,

I just have a quick question about incorporating Creatine into my workout plan. I currently to to the gym 3-4 days a week, working on my upper body with free weights and lower body on machines (my gym is small and doesn't have bars for bench pressing, deadlifting, etc.) as well as doing at least 20 minutes of cardio. My goals are to gain muscle and lose the excess belly fat I have built up. I know that creatine retains water in your muscles and will cause a person to gain weight, but will it necessarily hinder them from losing belly fat in anyway? I would like to take it for the added energy and for the bigger arms, but I really need to cut down on my stomache fat and won't take creatine if it will impede upon this. All opinions are appreciated!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Creatine gives you a marginal strength/recover advantage for weight training. This can only help your training. Sure, you can retain water but water is not fat.

Most of the best physiques on this forum are probably mostly regular creatine users. It doesn't make them puff up like a balloon.