Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)

Canadians let's be real... a coalition will ruin this country... VOTE CONSERVATIVE

While I'm not a huge Conservative fan + being an atheist... I don't support many Liberal beliefs (and against others).

But here's 3 scenarios:

1) Coalition --> let's get NDP + the Bloc some power (combined with Liberals) and watch what happens

2) Conservative Minority --> Election in 2 years again

3) Conservative Majority --> We get a better result than a coalition and won't have an election in 2 years again

Number one is by far the worst option and it will result should the Conservative win a minority.

naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man ,

you have an amazing body. love the profile pic. would love to see you in a full body shot with very little on so i can admire your muscular body. keep doing what you are doing because it work.s

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will vote conservative. Honestly Harper is slandered for the smallest of problems, the fact alone that they're focusing on that shows how much they care about humiliation and how little they want to press forward their own ideas.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Go hard or go home PersianPride's Avatar
    PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PersianPride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    canada doesnt need a military, weve got the U.S.

if NDP could win i would vote for them, but ima vote liberal cuz my riding is too upper class and english to vote bloc quebecois or ndp or conservative.

NDP, brb taxing the rich and giving to everyone else. Problem? even me making 100k+ have no problem with this. lets tax the **** outta the millionaires.

zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zerosignx1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i vote for #3

thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    I will vote conservative. Honestly Harper is slandered for the smallest of problems, the fact alone that they're focusing on that shows how much they care about humiliation and how little they want to press forward their own ideas.
    Spends more than any other goverment in the history of Canada
    Has accumalted more debt than any other goverment in the history of Canada
    Spends 10 x more than what is nessecary in security for g8/g20
    Gives corperations 6 billion in tax cuts while having the highest debt ever

Guys an idiot, and lets face it probably a thief.

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This.

Like who the f**k cares about some of this sh*t. Media's too Liberal washed.

Originally Posted by thgonace View Post
    Spends more than any other goverment in the history of Canada
    Has accumalted more debt than any other goverment in the history of Canada
    Spends 10 x more than what is nessecary in security for g8/g20
    Gives corperations 6 billion in tax cuts while having the highest debt ever

Guys an idiot, and lets face it probably a thief.
    And Ignatieff's better?

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes listen to the troll.

brb voting liberal. come at me bros.
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thier whole website focuses on making fun of the other candidates instead of talking about actual issues.
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

Originally Posted by PersianPride View Post

if NDP could win i would vote for them, but ima vote liberal cuz my riding is too upper class and english to vote bloc quebecois or ndp or conservative.

NDP, brb taxing the rich and giving to everyone else. Problem? even me making 100k+ have no problem with this. lets tax the **** outta the millionaires.
    It's a red and blue battle.

SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Conservatives have the only economic policies i agree with, yet I dislike many of their social policies. Thank god they don't have a religious agenda like the right in the states or I, a fiscal conservative, would be forced to waste my vote. Vote conservative, or vote welfare state
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

Originally Posted by SlamDuncan View Post
    Conservatives have the only economic policies i agree with, yet I dislike many of their social policies. Thank god they don't have a religious agenda like the right in the states or I, a fiscal conservative, would be forced to waste my vote. Vote conservative, or vote welfare state
    this.

Libs have nope problem bringing in older immigrants to make our aging population even wore. Yes let's bring more brown people into this country, ok they'll be skilled workers and they'll help. Now what's up with bringing their 70 year old mommy and daddys who will be in and out of the hospital for 10 years till they die? Taking up surgery times, while someone who has contributed to this country will be forced to wait longer.

SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    It's a red and blue battle.
    Ten point lead isn't much of a battle, especially with Jack rising in the polls and splitting the left vote. INB4 "it's student voters"
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

this.

Libs have nope problem bringing in older immigrants to make our aging population even wore. Yes let's bring more brown people into this country, ok they'll be skilled workers and they'll help. Now what's up with bringing their 70 year old mommy and daddys who will be in and out of the hospital for 10 years till they die? Taking up surgery times, while someone who has contributed to this country will be forced to wait longer.
    We are going to be going into a demographic winter regardless, we need to offer incentives for current residents to have more children, or increase immigration. For every one doctor we get a ****li family lolz.
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boneyards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too young to vote but Harper seems to be the best choice right now.

Originally Posted by SlamDuncan View Post
    We are going to be going into a demographic winter regardless, we need to offer incentives for current residents to have more children, or increase immigration. For every one doctor we get a ****li family lolz.
    We're looking at things in the long term. It'll be by 2025 when the high number of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease rates will spike up. An aging baby boomer population will cause this. And there most certainly won't be enough money to handle all of these sick people.

TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpiralKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PersianPride View Post

FCUK bro, Jesus! why are people so dumb!
    the NDP won't win so long as u surrender your vote to libs bc they have are more likely.

when you do that it doesn't bring the NDP anymore votes

FCUK

edit. Why vote for a party that you don't agree with?!

if your note voting for the values you have what are you voting for?!?!
    A Real man never dies
    Even when he is killed

Dieses feurer brennt ein
    leben lang

naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalnumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    people who get worked up over canadian elections are retarded. yea let's all argue over <10% of the federal budget. doesn't matter who wins, your quality of life will not be any different than it otherwise would be.

Conservative vs Liberal comes down to a moral victory for whichever side wins. Then 4 years from now when nothing's changed, you'll all get worked up over nothing again, and still, nothing will change. Democracy in action.

I don't understand why more people don't vote for 3rd parties. You're an atheist conservative? why not go libertarian? They won't win but if these 3rd parties start gaining support, the major parties will alter policies to take some of the votes back. THIS is the only actual way to impose change.

We're looking at things in the long term. It'll be by 2025 when the high number of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease rates will spike up. An aging baby boomer population will cause this. And there most certainly won't be enough money to handle all of these sick people.
    I agree, we need to significantly reform our health care system. People need to get past the idea of associating some level of privatization with the American system.
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

Originally Posted by naturalnumba View Post
    people who get worked up over canadian elections are retarded. yea let's all argue over <10% of the federal budget. doesn't matter who wins, your quality of life will not be any different than it otherwise would be.

Conservative vs Liberal comes down to a moral victory for whichever side wins. Then 4 years from now when nothing's changed, you'll all get worked up over nothing again, and still, nothing will change. Democracy in action.

I don't understand why more people don't vote for 3rd parties. You're an atheist conservative? why not go libertarian? They won't win but if these 3rd parties start gaining support, the major parties will alter policies to take some of the votes back. THIS is the only actual way to impose change.
    I'm a non-religious conservative and would never consider voting for a fringe party due to the fact that their economic and social policies would never be able to be introduced on a nation wide scale. u on dat retard time cuz?
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

Originally Posted by naturalnumba View Post

Conservatives have made some changes, such as in the Justice System with more changes to follow if they get a majority. It's not as if there aren't any changes... but then again what do you expect?

You expect to suddenly see a giant rise in your salary? To be given another car? To have a personal slave?

blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anybody with half a brain in their head would vote anything but conservative. Please look at their actual policies, and not just what they say. Conservatives are planning on introducing MANY MANY crime bills that will cause serious harm to Canada, AND cost you MONEY and PRIVACY. I am no conspiracy nut, but if you have any concern of a police state, you wont vote con.

And for you saying they changed the justice system, yeah they did: for the worse. They want harsher sentences for things like possession of marijuana even small amounts which will put people and give them a record, they vowed to put in a new lawful access law that will allow police to moniter your internet connection WITHOUT COURT OVERSIGHT, and will cost billions to put in. Sounds like the kind of justice system you want?

I am not a liberal or ndp, just a strategic voter who wants policies that are well thought out. BRB scrapping the long form census against EVERYBODYs advice, now have no idea how to run the country. shi tharperdid.com

^^age:17
    Normality is what weak people call living, I call it death. - Greg Plitt

The Liberal version of the justice system always pisses me off. Criminals rights being > Victim's rights.

colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    +1 for Harper
    rep back 0+

Originally Posted by blackhatt View Post
    Anybody with half a brain in their head would vote anything but conservative. Please look at their actual policies, and not just what they say. Conservatives are planning on introducing MANY MANY crime bills that will cause serious harm to Canada, AND cost you MONEY and PRIVACY. I am no conspiracy nut, but if you have any concern of a police state, you wont vote con.

And for you saying they changed the justice system, yeah they did: for the worse. They want harsher sentences for things like possession of marijuana even small amounts which will put people and give them a record, they vowed to put in a new lawful access law that will allow police to moniter your internet connection WITHOUT COURT OVERSIGHT, and will cost billions to put in. Sounds like the kind of justice system you want?

I am not a liberal or ndp, just a strategic voter who wants policies that are well thought out. BRB scrapping the long form census against EVERYBODYs advice, now have no idea how to run the country. shi tharperdid.com

^^age:17

lolwut

Strong dumbass.

These crime bills are the same ones that will save your ass. I strongly suggest you don't debate me on this topic.

- Preventing criminals from getting pardons (such as Paul Bernado's wife)
    - Preventing criminals from getting 2 for 1 for time they served in jail
    - Getting much tougher sentences on rapists/child rapists
    - Doubling parole ineligility periods for murderers
    - Keeping criminals locked up instead of out on the streets to reoffend

is a bad thing ?????

lolwut

Conservatives have made some changes, such as in the Justice System with more changes to follow if they get a majority. It's not as if there aren't any changes... but then again what do you expect?

You expect to suddenly see a giant rise in your salary? To be given another car? To have a personal slave?
    See this is my point exactly, I don't expect any of that to come unless I work for it myself. Therefore politics really has no influence on my life, so why should I care if families get extra education funding (liberals) vs a family tax break (cons)? I don't even want a family.

I don't plan on going to prison, so why should I care about how the prison system works? I'm not going to pretend to understand the best way to punish/rehabilitate people, so I don't care about that either. Lock em up or let em come at me. What I do want is the ability to live my own life as I see fit without other people telling me how to do it, so libertarian for me I guess.

Cons and Libs are both for-profit entities at this point, I don't see why anyone would trust one over the other. NDP too.

And how about all of these cases :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133645981

Yes let's magnify "drug possession" as it is one of the many laws that they have tried to pass. Id' rather lock up 100 people who smoke weed for a few months than let 2-3murderers/rapists get out of prison in 10-12 years.

blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blackhatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The Liberal version of the justice system always pisses me off. Criminals rights being > Victim's rights.
    Wrong. It is not about victims rights or offenders rights. It is about what works for society. Minimum sentences for small (consensual) crime like marijuana will RUIN LIVES. When you come out of the criminal justice system with a criminal record, even if it is for minor drugs you have a difficulty getting a job. There is a stigma attached to you, and guess what happens? You are labelled a criminal and now are many times more likely to act like a criminal. Personally I would rather have lower crime rates and cheaper access to education than billions of dollars more in prisons and many many more people locked up.

The liberal justice system isnt even far of a difference from conservative, just missing the backwards policy.

lolwut

Strong dumbass.

These crime bills are the same ones that will save your ass. I strongly suggest you don't debate me on this topic.

- Preventing criminals from getting pardons (such as Paul Bernado's wife)
    - Preventing criminals from getting 2 for 1 for time they served in jail
    - Getting much tougher sentences on rapists/child rapists
    - Doubling parole ineligility periods for murderers
    - Keeping criminals locked up instead of out on the streets to reoffend

is a bad thing ?????

lolwut
    I am a criminology student, come at me bro