Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't have to call me a moron. I've never met you and you've never met me. I might be the nicest person in the world. Imagine what could be shared between us if you just responded positively instead of negatively by default?
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

Registered Sex Offender aliensarecool's Avatar
    aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    i wish a misca would...

DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DerekJeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You finally did something to make the entire misc hate you. The whole misc. You finally did it. Even I used to think you weren't that bad. Now you can GTFO. You can sit behind your computer and act like it doesn't bother you that an entire forum of good-looking, in-shape guys think you're an ugly fat piece of **** but deep down like every female it's eating away at your conscience. The more time you spend on here, the more it's gonna build up, and eventually one day you're gonna say **** it and go back to being an even fatter piece of **** you were when you first started...and you know what's sad about it? You don't even have the personality to make up for being an ugly fat bitch. Rot in hell, but before that COME AT ME BRO. Goodnight sweet princess.

eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
    Products Reviewed/Logged (PM for links):
    Nanostim, Neurocore, HYDE, TestFREAK, Creature Powder, Evotest, AnabolicFreak.

Old rep power - 1121
    New account - ACEthetics

dhillon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhillon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhillon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must commend you on your choice of profile pics; they really advertise your biological prowess. Your voluptuous figure, along with your fair complexion, tells me that you are healthy, and therefore would make a great choice for a breeding partner. I must ask though: How would you rate your ability to climb trees? I ask because, in the off chance a ground predator were to loom the horizon we could both escape via the trees without me having to risk my life in an attempt to defend you from said predator. If my instincts are correct, then I believe a biological pairing between us may be a practical and mutually benefitting affair. Would you be available for some light discourse?
    That is very good to know, since I could not possibly fathom being with a girl who cannot climb trees. This is going splendid so far. How would you rate your abilities is combat?
    Its rather difficult to say at this point, but I envisioned myself shooting things into enclosed spaces.

"Hello... not sure if you remember me or not, but I went to school with you a few years back. I would say something like "Hey, what's up?" But if you don't remember me, I don't want you to be like "who the fun-dip is this guy? hope its not charlie sheen" LOL Well anyways, hope you're doing alright. respond back if you do remember though and we can catch up because its been forever."

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck. _______

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking-I highly suggest you try it. Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I don?t fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and everyday?

Look. No amount of 6" bulletproof plexiglass, no fly zones, 24/over 9,000 Secret Service details, concentric rings of bodyguards, etc are going to protect this black person from a team of determined assassins pissed off by the very fact that he's a no good dirty stinkin' cocky bastard Muslim black person who's a fraud.
    All it takes is one bullet in his brain stem, or preferably, leaving him alive enough to suffer and feel incredible amounts of pain.
    No amount of security can take that high level of sustained stress and alertness. All the assassins need is one slip. Just. One. Slip. And they are hidden, while the black person's wide open.
    Protip: it need not have to happen on American soil. Or air for that matter.

The Secret Service is taking the clear and present threat very seriously. But so what.
    This black person's goin' DOWN!!!

EDIT:

JoshSD: I can tell you this much, living a life as someone who has ADHD, I can tell you that unless your brought into this world under prime conditions, it’s very difficult to assimilate according to societies standards with adhd. I have lost my life to this miserable disorder, my self esteem, and many relationships with friends and family. Hot tempered, incapable of controlling my impulses, being distracted on a constant basis, has brought me years of misery. Oh you mentioned the God word ? Well, years of prayer did absolutely nothing my friend.

theHDshow:On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Randoja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump
    Purus Labs Representative
    ★cVc★ 11 Brahvo OIF 2
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143895991

fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phucking in.
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" Ronnie

Norwegian Viking descendant of the Gods

Suck my battle axe

***VIKING CREW***

***Life goal is to get repped by NYCLegend21 crew*** COMPLETE!!!!!

Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inn

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontnegmebrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i tried pulling that "i lift so I'm stronger than the old man now" and boy did it back fire on me. it was my dad's birthday and we were cooking steaks in the backyard and i figured now would be a good time as any to assert my dominance. just came back from the gym, downed a protein shake, had a tight shirt on, and felt all around pretty juicy. joined the rest of the family eating some steaks when there was only one left. saw my dad reach for it and i took the opportunity to quickly swipe that shiet.

everyone gave me this "wtf! it's your dad's birthday" look, but i just said "Hey, top dog's gotta eat". And my dad just looked at me like "you think you're top dog?" and I looked back at him and flexed letting him know I'm ready for him to prove otherwise. So he stood up, picked me up and slammed me hard on the grass. Knocked the wind outta me with that old man strength. Then he put me over his lap, pulled my pants down, and started spanking my butt raw. i started crying it hurt so much brahs. to make it worse the black family next door was eating outside as well and they cheered him on. "Yeah!! Make that pink butt raw!! Whup that young blood's ass for talking shiet!! Handle that!! You gotta handle that!! Make sure he recognize!!" Never been so embarrassed in my life and now I know better. Never tried that shiet again.
    You can do anything you set your mind to. Unless you're Jason Genova.

BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BadMedicin3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOOOLL no offense bro butshe is the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume herr mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only she survived and that's how she ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or she got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt her face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least get he to wear a bucket over her head or something. peace.

jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000) jswift79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    trolled some guy on FB and got mad. a new copy/pasta is born

this is real hilarious to me cuz your just a little pussy hiding behind a screen to show yourself. all this **** dont bother me. you have pissed off alot of people and trust me. you will get yours and you better believe it wont be thru words or the computer. someone will catch you slipping. So watch your back. if not today, or tomorrow. it could be months from now. so tread carefully
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

OVO Crew

Instagram - skier.brah

69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jswift79 View Post
    trolled some guy on FB and got mad. a new copy/pasta is born

this is real hilarious to me cuz your just a little pussy hiding behind a screen to show yourself. all this **** dont bother me. you have pissed off alot of people and trust me. you will get yours and you better believe it wont be thru words or the computer. someone will catch you slipping. So watch your back. if not today, or tomorrow. it could be months from now. so tread carefully

dddddddddddddd

2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2jop8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bumping from the dead to see if any of you ****s have any new ones

STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000) STYLINPROFILIN is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

"I've lost more seed to her pics than Michael J. Fox at a bird feeder."

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subbed 4 later

Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha

JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    nah bro im sweet