Thread: Tmm-100

bigmontel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tmm-100

has anyone tried this, just read alot about it and was wondering if it works as well as ..say..1-test or 1-ad, if anyone has tried it let me know what kinda results you had, thanks, Eric.

wow, nobody has tried this, well i was hoping for some feedback but i guess i might have to be the lab-rat on this stuff.
    Eric

arabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do u mean no body tried it MOST IN THIS forum have tried it before but no body answer cause if you look down under the posts in the product reviews you'll find 10 new threds about it

arabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look under 1-testosterone cause it is nearlyy the same 1-test is the precure of 1-ad

arabmuscle, i was talking about TMM-100, NOT 1-ad or 1-test........
    and under the search option i find 4 reviews on TMM-100, all with mediocure reviews, so before you go talking, you might want to reread just so you understand what the question is, now if you know anything about TMM-100 i would like to hear what you have to say, thanks, Eric

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look under 1-testosterone cause it is nearlyy the same 1-test is the precure of 1-ad

arab, you need to do the research buddy, 1-ad is a PRECURSOR of 1-test.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by arabmuscle
    OMG

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    TMM-100 is nandrolone with an ester attatched. No real feedback yet, both PA and Derek say its no good - but Bill L was supposed to release it along time ago.

Dangerous Beast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I've been on tmm-100 now for 16 days and put on 7 pounds of muscle while dropping 1.5% bodyfat. I incorporated 1-test by VPX on my tenth day on it just to see how much better effects I get. I'm definately not holding water cause i'm not puffy or bloated.v For my money this product is good so far. My strength has improved pretty nicely too. I was 9.2% bodyfat 217lbs to start, now I am 7.5% 224lbs and I still have 6 weeks left on my cycle.

wow, 224 with 7.5%...i'm impressed, i'm at 216 but my % is probably up around 11 or 12%your right about where i want to be, but the tmm-100 worked good for you huh, what is the dosage you are taking. thanks, Eric

Dangerous Beast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 caps a day, and 12 cc's of 1 test. But I take the tmm w/a table spoon of flax for each serving with my regular food.

cool, thanks beast, i'll have to give it a shot. Eric