AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best routine to follow

Which routine would be best to follow?
    I'm aiming for muscle mass gain and increased arm mass specifically

Some i have considered,
    Zyzz's routine (don't be mad at his physique)
    Aaron currtis (he is definitely bigger than zyzz)
    Josef rakich (his had alot of volume)

Any other opinions, also i am passed the 5x5 routine, please don't recommend that

Thanks

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AussieBoss View Post
    Which routine would be best to follow?
    I'm aiming for muscle mass gain and increased arm mass specifically

Some i have considered,
    Zyzz's routine (don't be mad at his physique)
    Aaron currtis (he is definitely bigger than zyzz)
    Josef rakich (his had alot of volume)

Any other opinions, also i am passed the 5x5 routine, please don't recommend that

Thanks

how long have you been working out?
    what are your lifts up to?
    height/weight?

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 5' 11" and 75kg
    Deadlift - 165kg
    db bench press - 35kg each hand
    been working out around 5 months now, have gained 15kg

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AussieBoss View Post
    im 5' 11" and 75kg
    Deadlift - 165kg
    db bench press - 35kg each hand
    been working out around 5 months now, have gained 15kg
    you don't squat?

Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    you don't squat?
    yeah i do, sorry missed that stat
    squat - 110kg

i'm sorry to disappoint, i don't know enough to be able to recommend something.
    basically just making sure you weren't completely fresh, which happens a lot in these forums.

i would guess that if you are looking for adding size, you should go for something with more volume. + remember that zyzz is juicing, so i would take his routine with a grain of salt or two.

link to rakich's routine? (this seems like the most sensible option to me, out of the ones you've listed)

thats rackich's

http://www.simplyshredded.com/josef-...interview.html

All three of those guys have physiques which in my mind is the goal

Thanks alot