anubis3669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to lose fat with a Bursitis in my right hip.

I have a Bursitis in my right hip and my Doctor told me no Cardio or working out my legs. Last time I cut those out of my work out I went up to 20% body fat. I plan to still work out my calves but I know that won't be enough to keep my body fat low.

Can someone help me with advice on how to keep my body fat low during these times. I don't eat sugar, most fats. Egg whites with 2 whole eggs every morning with a 4-6 meals a day of protein, carbs, and fruits and veggies. I'll post more info if someone needs to help me out more.

Thank you

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    work out all parts you can without affecting your condition and if you want to keep bodyfat down keep your calories to maintenance and still get your protein in. If you stay within maintenance then you wont gain fat
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Figure your BMR and activity levels and adjust to be in deficit. Cardio is soooo over rated for fat loss and is helpful, but not needed.
    Aug 1 - Nov 1 Comp:
    8-1: xxx.x | 8-8: xxx.x | 8-15: xxx.x | 8-22: xxx.x | 8-29: xxx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: xxx.x | 9-12: xxx.x | 9-19: xxx.x | 9-26: xxx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: xxx.x | 10-10: xxx.x | 10-17: xxx.x | 10-24: xxx.x | 10-31 xxx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 210 lbs)

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anubis3669 View Post
    I have a Bursitis in my right hip and my Doctor told me no Cardio or working out my legs. Last time I cut those out of my work out I went up to 20% body fat. I plan to still work out my calves but I know that won't be enough to keep my body fat low.

Can someone help me with advice on how to keep my body fat low during these times. I don't eat sugar, most fats. Egg whites with 2 whole eggs every morning with a 4-6 meals a day of protein, carbs, and fruits and veggies. I'll post more info if someone needs to help me out more.

Thank you

I get bursitis in my right knee on and off for the last 18 years.

Bursitis is a bitch isn't it?

Watch your diet, calories in vs calories out.

My doctor told me to take up swimming for cardio ( no jogging/running or squats)
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

anubis3669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamesyboi View Post
    I get bursitis in my right knee on and off for the last 18 years.

Bursitis is a bitch isn't it?

Watch your diet, calories in vs calories out.

My doctor told me to take up swimming for cardio ( no jogging/running or squats)
    Yeah Bursitis is a major bitch. Never had any problems and this screws me up. I order a heart rate monitor that keeps count of the calories I burn so I can accurately no how much I need.

Thanks for the help.

s0focused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just eating at maintenance should keep you from gaining weight, but more importantly is what you'll be doing to fix the problem. I've had bursitis in my right hip twice and it's definitely something you don't want lingering around. Be sure to take the appropriate time off and follow a good stretching and strengthening routine to correct the problem. This will ensure the best results in the long run. Good Luck.