buffBB69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question AAKG, 100% Whey or Jack3d

I am trying to gain more muscle and I am currently taking ON 100% Whey and 5gms of creatine and now im thinking of taking some AAKG but I also thought of trying out Jack3d but don't have the money for all three (Whey, AAKG, & Jack3d) so which would be better taking whey and AAKG or just jack3d to gain muscle mass???

Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stick with Whey and creatine mono. No need to substitute AAKG for mono. Jack3d is not an option.
    Currently on 10 week cut

Current Stack:

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    GNC Ultra Omega Fish Oil
    Xtreme Formulations Whey
    Higher Power 100% Casein
    Thermolife C-Bol
    Driven Sports Triazole
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whey and creatine monohydrate, or a preworkout with a great profile like SAN Fierce: 4gr creatine, nitrates, a focus/stim blend, and more, 50 honest servings for $34. No need to take 2-3 scoops.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/fierce.html

850 Grams Tangy Orange
    Serving Size16.4Gram
    Servings Per Container50
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Cell Hydration Matrix 4.84g †
    (Di-Creatine-Malate, Creatine-Malate, Creatine Nitrate)
    Neuro Enhancing Substrates 4.8g †
    (L-Taurine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydreous)
    Duralast™ Matrix 2.5g †
    (Glucuronolactone & L-Aspartic Acid, B-Alanine)
    Nitro NO 2.3g †
    (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate)
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by buffBB69 View Post
    I am trying to gain more muscle and I am currently taking ON 100% Whey and 5gms of creatine and now im thinking of taking some AAKG but I also thought of trying out Jack3d but don't have the money for all three (Whey, AAKG, & Jack3d) so which would be better taking whey and AAKG or just jack3d to gain muscle mass???
    Neither. Give both of those the boot and get on a creatine monohydrate. Allmax, ON, one made with creapure (American) creatine.

ETA: The science of AAKG is lacking. I personally took it and it did nothing for me. 3g preworkout.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    Allmax, ON, one made with creapure (American) creatine.
    Creapure is from Germany....

Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tru3demon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    Neither. Give both of those the boot and get on a creatine monohydrate. Allmax, ON, one made with creapure (American) creatine.

ETA: The science of AAKG is lacking. I personally took it and it did nothing for me. 3g preworkout.
    That is because AAKG does nothing at that low of a dose. I used to take 9g before working out and actually got pretty amazing pumps. Mixed it with 20g waxy maize. I know a lot of people don't feel that that combo does anything but for me it provided amazing pumps. But definitely, he should stick with whey and creatine for now if money is an issue.
    Currently on 10 week cut

Current Stack:

GNC Ultra Omega Fish Oil
    Xtreme Formulations Whey
    Higher Power 100% Casein
    Thermolife C-Bol
    Driven Sports Triazole
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak

Cuts like a Surgeon MitchtheMonst3r's Avatar
    MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    "arginine pump" feels good but arginine is garbage...spend your money on glycocarn if your really interested in increase n.o.

OP, good advice in here, you need a protein, and you should add a creatine, good ol cheap mono will do you good, and in place of your protein, think about taking a weight gainer post workout.
    love live life proceed progress

Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian Forever Mirin

++ Positive Crew ++

If money is an issue he should keep his cheap protein and just add oats to it to cut unneccessary costs of a weight gainer. But definitely a good diea.
    Currently on 10 week cut

Current Stack:

GNC Ultra Omega Fish Oil
    Xtreme Formulations Whey
    Higher Power 100% Casein
    Thermolife C-Bol
    Driven Sports Triazole
    PharmaFreak Ripped Freak

buffBB69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay thanks. i do take creatine monohydrate and i was also wondering when should I take it. I take 2.5 gms (1/2 teaspoon) hour before working out the 1.25 gms (1/4 teaspoon) right before working out and then I take about .5 gms wneh done working a muscle group.

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buffBB69 View Post
    okay thanks. i do take creatine monohydrate and i was also wondering when should I take it. I take 2.5 gms (1/2 teaspoon) hour before working out the 1.25 gms (1/4 teaspoon) right before working out and then I take about .5 gms wneh done working a muscle group.
    5g a day, at ANY time is good.