Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tcatcrawler View Post
    nope. many community colleges have an honors program...where you would do/learn more than your first 2 years at a state university.
    yeah you're right, clearly people paying 80 bucks a course are getting a better education, my mistake.
    Canadian Ron Paul Crew
    s&p

I'll hit you back brah. (500+)

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by poppa_boner View Post
    Edit: If you truly cannot afford to go to a good college, and go to community college and bust your ass for scholarships, I respect this. But like most people if you go to community college, because your lazy as hell and dont want to put effort into life, like 95 percent of people there, you are an embarrassment.
    What the hell did u think it was lol, its easy as phuck getting accepted into a standard university these days. All you have to do is not completely retard it out in HS.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went to a CC for two years, transfered to a 4 year (graduating this summer).

I paid 4 grand for 2 years @ a CC, my friends paid 28 grand for 2 years @ a Uni.

All my classes transfered and I live off campus so my last 2 years of Uni = 14 grand.

4 Year Engineering Degree = 18 grand.

My friends 4 year Uni Engineering Degree = 60 grand

They mad.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000)
    nice logic dumb *******, to become a man you have to go to an expensive college. you spend 100k on education and you still cant understand simple concepts. gj *******.

crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get over yourself *******.

Set some goals for yourself and work towards achieving them. It wont matter where you go.

Im almost done getting all my freshman sophomore year engineering clases out of the way and I've been accepted to wwhere I wanted to go. Not where ppl said i should go

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by F3AR View Post
    yeah you're right, clearly people paying 80 bucks a course are getting a better education, my mistake.
    the professors at essex county college are the same professors who teach at rutgers newark and seton hall university and law school.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u do realize that community colleges are heavily subsidized by the federal, state and local governments?

in fact your parents already paid for the community college courses from paying property taxes...
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think that you're a dbag just for putting people down who are trying to better their lives at all. whether it's a Uni or CC. Especially people with hard times. I am trying to go to school part time and work and live on my own. Some of us don't have parents that spoil us all the time. To be honest it feels good to get a promotion at work and a raise WHILE going to school and training in the gym whenever i have spare time. My dad made me start paying rent the day i turned 18 so i moved out and rent somewhere else now. He moved out when he was 17 and he's making 150k (before bonuses) with just a HS diploma. lol u mad?
    I rep back. 1k+
    Blackbelt in tapout, affliction, and UFC (maybe srs?)
    MMA brah (srs)
    *Go to gym on friday night crew*

hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hqa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would feel like a huge disgrace in life. My anxiety would be out of control knowing I will be a no one in life just working for a low wage my entire life. I dont know how people can be ok with that, so fuking embarassing and it teaches you nothing about life. You dont go out to a real school and you dont grow up as a person, you dont become a man. I just couldnt live with that.

Edit: If you truly cannot afford to go to a good college, and go to community college and bust your ass for scholarships, I respect this. But like most people if you go to community college, because your lazy as hell and dont want to put effort into life, like 95 percent of people there, you are an embarrassment.
    All of that is most certainly true for you ...
    They say a wise man knows nothing, so I know a lot less
    But I been where you at homie, put to the test
    The answer lies deep within, so open your chest
    And find God within yourself and he'll show you the rest

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would feel like a huge disgrace in life. My anxiety would be out of control knowing I will be a no one in life just working for a low wage my entire life. I dont know how people can be ok with that, so fuking embarassing and it teaches you nothing about life. You dont go out to a real school and you dont grow up as a person, you dont become a man. I just couldnt live with that.

If I were you I would be embarrassed to have posted this crap. I understand you need money in life, but god ****ing damnit quit worshiping the dollar. Sounds like you need to learn some **** about life. I actually liked my CC classes, plenty of people in their 30's, 40's, and 50's that had tons of work experience. Also everyone in class was always letting everyone else know about job opportunities that were appearing... not talking about justin biebers ****ing hair cut.

DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500)

Edit: If you truly cannot afford to go to a good college, and go to community college and bust your ass for scholarships, I respect this. But like most people if you go to community college, because your lazy as hell and dont want to put effort into life, like 95 percent of people there, your an embarrassment.
    I'd be more embarrassed if I didn't know the difference between you're and your.

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dad tells my sister that goes to university I'm getting good grades at community college my sister says ," It's not real" . Meanwhile she's bitching how she's getting letters bout her loans and how much she owes after only the first year of university trolololololol.
    *Nose so big it makes pussy wet crew*
    *Women want to suck on my nose when my nostrils flare crew*
    *Nose resembles an erect penis crew*
    Pm me your applications with pics.

UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CC is not a bad choice to save money and later transfer. HOWEVER it is a bad idea if you never transfer (employers love prestigous university degrees) or are transferring to an involved science/engineering/business/etc. major (prestigious uni's will crap on you CC credits for major classes, putting you behind.)

Also I am red because of the whole 48/2(9+3) fiasco. In which case I relentlessly argued 288.

F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F3AR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Squeeks View Post
    Dad tells my sister that goes to university I'm getting good grades at community college my sister says ," It's not real" . Meanwhile she's bitching how she's getting letters bout her loans and how much she owes after only the first year of university trolololololol.
    4 years later we'll see who's laughing when employers are wiping their ass with your resume.
    Canadian Ron Paul Crew
    s&p

Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutmusk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All it is, is a piece of paper showing people what you supposedly know.

I know plenty of people with degree's and outside of their respective area's, are complete idiots.
    “The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.”
    - Genghis Kahn

Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UIllinois View Post
    CC is not a bad choice to save money and later transfer. HOWEVER it is a bad idea if you never transfer (employers love prestigous university degrees) or are transferring to an involved science/engineering/business/etc. major (prestigious uni's will crap on you CC credits for major classes, putting you behind.)

Also I am red because of the whole 48/2(9+3) fiasco. In which case I relentlessly argued 288.
    it's 2.
    I rep back. 1k+
    MMA brah (srs)

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    4 years later we'll see who's laughing when employers are wiping their ass with your resume.
    lol I'm gonna transfer to a 4 year *******.
    *Nose so big it makes pussy wet crew*
    *Women want to suck on my nose when my nostrils flare crew*
    *Nose resembles an erect penis crew*
    Pm me your applications with pics.

gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bababooey100 View Post
    Lets be real, you're trying to justify yourself being $100k in debt from college.
    done in 1
    I know, right?

UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10) UIllinois is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rhev View Post
    it's 2.
    trolling at its finest?

poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO I love posting this at a bodybuilding forum... because EVERYONE here is against me and it shows how many people here are so ignorant. You say I'm so full of myself, then why must you also completely disagree with my opinion?

Why dont you think of the circumstances in this thread. I'm absolutely wrong, but yet my opinion is irrelevant and all of you who are going to community college feel they are doing the right thing. Are you completely disagreeing with my opinion because you go to CC and must back yourself? Why not be a realist and just accept the fact that you messed up and couldnt go to a good school. Accepting this would make you a man.

I'm wrong and you guys are all right and yet look where you guys are and look where I'm at. Think about this now. Looks like many of you have a bad outlook at life and dont think for yourself putting the extra work into it. You listen to your opinions from your colleagues, parents and media, and dont explain your opinion based on what you researched on your OWN.

(lemme guess too long didnt read right..typical)

DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500) DwayneJohnson is not very helpful. (-500)
    i'm graduating with 0 debt. feelsgoodman

i went to a CCC for 2 years and now i'm at UCSD. iaintevenmad.avi

LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Majority of people who i saw at CC were just there to get an associates and intro classes before transferring to a 4 year school. Brb finding out what i want to do in college while saving tens of thousands of dollars. I would be embarrassed to be just another ******* who goes straight into a 4 year school with no idea what they want to do and waste tons of money changing majors and taking forever to graduate.

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh, I had no money coming out of high school, parents are didn't either, and a pretty good GPA. I could have immediately enrolled into University of Oregon but I didn't have the finances to go. I joined the Marine Reserves and enrolled in community college after completing training. After two years, I finished my GE work without collecting a dime in debt. Upon completion, I was activated for deployment and went to Afghanistan. I come back and find out that because of my deployment, my undergraduate degree is now completely paid for at University of Oregon. CC is obviously not ideal but I'm glad that resource was there when I was too broke to go to uni.

EDIT: Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs and no avi. You must be relatively ignorant yourself if you have been a member of a bodybuilding forum for four years and still weigh 180 lbs at that height.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Depending on his line of work, some employers would rather hire someone from a CC than a University.

Why you ask?

Because CC are more "hands on" usually, while Universities are lots of class work. Most manufacturing companies around me (Toyota being a huge one) hire strictly from either CC transfers to a 4 year or CC graduates.

They don't have to invest as much time into training a CC graduate since most of the classroom instruction is actual hands on learning.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000)
    brb saving 100k and getting same education as OP. jakes on u *******

Originally Posted by Squeeks View Post
    lol I'm gonna transfer to a 4 year *******.
    key word: gonna. as of now she has an education worth more than yours.
    Canadian Ron Paul Crew
    s&p

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMAO I love posting this at a bodybuilding forum... because EVERYONE here is against me and it shows how many people here are so ignorant. You say I'm so full of myself, then why must you also completely disagree with my opinion?

Why dont you think of the circumstances in this thread. I'm absolutely wrong, but yet my opinion is irrelevant and all of you who are going to community college feel they are doing the right thing. Are you completely disagreeing with my opinion because you go to CC and must back yourself? Why not be a realist and just accept the fact that you messed up and couldnt go to a good school. Accepting this would make you a man.

I'm wrong and you guys are all right and yet look where you guys are and look where I'm at. Think about this now. Looks like many of you have a bad outlook at life and dont think for yourself putting the extra work into it. You listen to your opinions from your colleagues, parents and media, and dont explain your opinion based on what you researched on your OWN.

WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY TO PAY FOR COLLEGE? Still wondering.

Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

itt OP ignore posters who went to a CC and transferred to prestigious unis, thus saving money and still having a good degree in the process

Originally Posted by UIllinois View Post
    trolling at its finest?
    nope.
    I rep back. 1k+
    MMA brah (srs)

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Depending on his line of work, some employers would rather hire someone from a CC than a University.

Why you ask?

Because CC are more "hands on" usually, while Universities are lots of class work. Most manufacturing companies around me (Toyota being a huge one) hire strictly from either CC transfers to a 4 year or CC graduates.

They don't have to invest as much time into training a CC graduate since most of the classroom instruction is actual hands on learning.
    if you're talking about trade school I have no issues, trade school is better than CC.
    Canadian Ron Paul Crew
    s&p