Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ask someone who is a proud Christian anything!

title

Go!

Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why do you choose to ignore the obvious?

Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000)
    how does zombie taste?

bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Why did god order the genocide of women, children, infants and animals in the old testament? What justification is there of such an evil act?

Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Proud of you brah
    srs

FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureActuary has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SlapBassist View Post
    title

Go!
    How do you feel about the historical roots of Christianity? Influences from Greek paganism mixed with Judaism, Constantine, Council of Nicea, Council of Trent, etc.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats the deal with the Easter Bunny and why is Jesus's birthday celebrated on a day that is obviously not the right day?

TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Be proud all you want, you're still wrong.

Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000)
    How you doin?

But at the cost of what? MartinFultz's Avatar
    MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u proud?
    Donald Tromp for president crew

Tradecel master race crew

Anti-cope crew call out all copers on site crew

Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chase5455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FutureActuary View Post
    How do you feel about the historical roots of Christianity? Influences from Greek paganism mixed with Judaism, Constantine, Council of Nicea, Council of Trent, etc.
    Analogy,
    was said by I think Buddha, not sure tho:

There were 3 men, all of them blindfolded. They were told to reach out in front of them and touch the object in front of them and say what it is.
    Man 1 goes- " I feel a snake"
    Man 2 goes- "I feel the base of a tree trunk"
    Man 3 goes- "I feel a wall"
    When they were able to see, all of them were wrong and found out that each touched a different part of an elephant. (The nose, the leg, and the side of it)

THe point of that, is although I personally am Catholic and have my belief. I believe in The idea that we all have our certain beliefs and ideas and we go our separate ways but in the end they will all converge to 1 path and 1 similar goal. It sounds far fetched, but who's to say that Buddha is not the real god? And that Christianity is all some nonsense taken by the Europeans passed onto centuries. Or what about some random tribe in Africa that worships the sun and shyt. For all we know, maybe they are the ones that are right after all about religion. OR maybe the greek gods are the truth and evryone just forgot about them and Zeus is mad.
    People need to understand that there is no possible way of stating that the religion you believe in is right and everyone that does not is going to be damned and shunned for life.

So yeah, religious pluralism. All religions will end up together in 1 place, and people have just gone on spinoffs on what they believe is the real.

bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheSportUK View Post
    Be proud all you want, you're still wrong.
    How do you know? Your human, you don't know everything.

saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    gj op but u should expect alot of sad, angry, life hating, know it all, social reject, self righteous hypocrite aggressive atheists in this thread.

cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooltoon999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    title

Go!
    Op even though we don't have coinciding views, I respect your ways. Godspeed OP

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chase5455 View Post
    All religions will end up together in 1 place, and people have just gone on spinoffs on what they believe is the real.
    What about those that don't subscribe to any religion?

brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000) brendand is just really nice. (+1000)
    How's work been goin?
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure this thread will be almost as successful as the abortion thread.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fowles View Post
    why do you choose to ignore the obvious?
    I dont. I used to be a hardcore athiest from ages 12(as soon as I started thinking for myself)-18. During that time, debated with all Christians I knew. One of my best buddies brothers was a hardcore Christian. Debated with him numerous times, and simply lost all debates. Straight up mopped me to where I was dumbfounded. Didn't necessarily lead me to Christianity, but let me to thinking "well, from what I've been shown... It does seem as if God does exist, but if so, which "religion" is right? From looking through, Christianity seems the most logical stance. Wouldn't consider myself a "sheep" by any stance - honestly if anything I think a lot of athiests (atleast which I know IRL seem to be) which do it based off of small talk and un-backed facts, etc.. Glad I changed my stance though

Originally Posted by Brent.D View Post
    how does zombie taste?
    lolidunno.jpg. Read above

Originally Posted by bennayboi View Post
    Why did god order the genocide of women, children, infants and animals in the old testament? What justification is there of such an evil act?
    If you look into the history of it, it can be explained - though I admit, the explanation of it (say Sodom and Gamorrah for example), you ought to know the backstory and history as well as information on the society itself to get a grasp. I.E., know the history of the bible (for example, pre-Jesus with Lot, people could not be delivered since Jesus hadn't come into Existence in the world itself. Because of which the society was into demonic stuff and couldnt be delivered. The only peoples of which could be saved of the society was often just the young little kids. Otherwise, they were introduced and involved with the cultures pagan worship of idols which were devout to lead the Israeli's astray, and because of lack of salvation - killing them off, though seemingly crude and harsh, was actually God performing surgury on creation if you will. Sodom and Gamorrah was a cancer in creation, and God performed surgury cutting out the tumor.

Proud of you brah
    srs
    TY man. Honestly, I expect more negs than anything, but I love Jesus, and want anyone who may be curious to hopefully get answers that God can give me to provide. Hoping for the best while expecting the worst

Originally Posted by FutureActuary View Post
    Meh. I'm assuming your getting that bit from zeitgeist yeah? Used to be quite a fan myself, but have read apparently, a lot of the stuff posed on that site is not quite the truth, and though it would have to go into explanation, IMO pagan rituals and whatnot, actually mirror Christian ideals/roots. As crazy as it sounds. From my own experience which would take quite a lengthy post in itself with some responding to either "damn... creepy" or "lolwat?", what I've come to see is it is as if pagan roots mirror Christian almost in a sense to fool the individual - except one takes faith to percieve day to day, where as the other is almost like it takes faith to percieve it, yet there are physical things which can "prove" its "validity" rather than standing on faith alone without something to reconfirm it immediately - essentially not much of faith IMO

RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50) RowdyRavager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

It only takes one nail to hold the picture

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dont. I used to be a hardcore athiest from ages 12(as soon as I started thinking for myself)-18. During that time, debated with all Christians I knew. One of my best buddies brothers was a hardcore Christian. Debated with him numerous times, and simply lost all debates. Straight up mopped me to where I was dumbfounded. Didn't necessarily lead me to Christianity, but let me to thinking "well, from what I've been shown... It does seem as if God does exist, but if so, which "religion" is right? From looking through, Christianity seems the most logical stance. Wouldn't consider myself a "sheep" by any stance - honestly if anything I think a lot of athiests (atleast which I know IRL seem to be) which do it based off of small talk and un-backed facts, etc.. Glad I changed my stance though

lolidunno.jpg. Read above

If you look into the history of it, it can be explained - though I admit, the explanation of it (say Sodom and Gamorrah for example), you ought to know the backstory and history as well as information on the society itself to get a grasp. I.E., know the history of the bible (for example, pre-Jesus with Lot, people could not be delivered since Jesus hadn't come into Existence in the world itself. Because of which the society was into demonic stuff and couldnt be delivered. The only peoples of which could be saved of the society was often just the young little kids. Otherwise, they were introduced and involved with the cultures pagan worship of idols which were devout to lead the Israeli's astray, and because of lack of salvation - killing them off, though seemingly crude and harsh, was actually God performing surgury on creation if you will. Sodom and Gamorrah was a cancer in creation, and God performed surgury cutting out the tumor.

TY man. Honestly, I expect more negs than anything, but I love Jesus, and want anyone who may be curious to hopefully get answers that God can give me to provide. Hoping for the best while expecting the worst

Meh. I'm assuming your getting that bit from zeitgeist yeah? Used to be quite a fan myself, but have read apparently, a lot of the stuff posed on that site is not quite the truth, and though it would have to go into explanation, IMO pagan rituals and whatnot, actually mirror Christian ideals/roots. As crazy as it sounds. From my own experience which would take quite a lengthy post in itself with some responding to either "damn... creepy" or "lolwat?", what I've come to see is it is as if pagan roots mirror Christian almost in a sense to fool the individual - except one takes faith to percieve day to day, where as the other is almost like it takes faith to percieve it, yet there are physical things which can "prove" its "validity" rather than standing on faith alone without something to reconfirm it immediately - essentially not much of faith IMO
    repped
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Analogy,

There were 3 men, all of them blindfolded. They were told to reach out in front of them and touch the object in front of them and say what it is.
    When they were able to see, all of them were wrong and found out that each touched a different part of an elephant. (The nose, the leg, and the side of it)

THe point of that, is although I personally am Catholic and have my belief. I believe in The idea that we all have our certain beliefs and ideas and we go our separate ways but in the end they will all converge to 1 path and 1 similar goal. It sounds far fetched, but who's to say that Buddha is not the real god? And that Christianity is all some nonsense taken by the Europeans passed onto centuries. Or what about some random tribe in Africa that worships the sun and shyt. For all we know, maybe they are the ones that are right after all about religion. OR maybe the greek gods are the truth and evryone just forgot about them and Zeus is mad.
    People need to understand that there is no possible way of stating that the religion you believe in is right and everyone that does not is going to be damned and shunned for life.

So yeah, religious pluralism. All religions will end up together in 1 place, and people have just gone on spinoffs on what they believe is the real.
    I was raised catholic and this is what I expect from someone catholic. Most of them have never read the bible at all and they depend on their priest for their religious experience. If your honest and sincere with yourself you will find that truth instead of what you just posted which is confusion and uncertainty with your faith.

Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nobody gives a fuk...

why would you make a thread like this? so you can argue and spew forth the nonsense and biblical tales...

religion and misc should stay seperate...

go post in the religion section....
    ;-)

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why do good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people?why am I 6'5?why do I have seizures?why am I a 1/10?I am Baptist what are you?

Analogy,

srs question. Given what you just said, why, honestly, do you even bother to claim you catholic?

Originally Posted by Mongoose_Man View Post
    nobody gives a fuk...

why would you make a thread like this? so you can argue and spew forth the nonsense and biblical tales...

religion and misc should stay seperate...

go post in the religion section....
    You're an idiot. These threads get made all the time, by atheists usually. Go cry a river somewhere else.

Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000) Kadotus is just really nice. (+1000)
    why are you on the misc

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    srs question. Given what you just said, why, honestly, do you even bother to claim you catholic?
    I'm not I got that of a website and put it on here quick. My bad

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you have a good day today?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSportUK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but let me to thinking "well, from what I've been shown... It does seem as if God does exist
    lol, please tell me you are trolling.

I don't even mind people saying they have 'faith' in god existing, but when people try to rationalise the existence of god by saying things like that I just lol

Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    You're an idiot. These thread get made all the time, by atheists usually. Go cry a river somewhere else.
    you are right, some athiest do act in the same manner...

and they should post in the religion section as well...

putting your beleifs on anyone is stupid...
    ;-)