Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by youngBOSS View Post
    No you're looking at this wrong. Crime rate is beneficial to society, it employees a huge percentage of people - and yes
    Funded by taxes- but believe it or not police officers, wardens etc are consumers too! Money goes right back into the economy and boots GDP

I lol at all these highschool students Thinking they're smarter than the government.
    No.

It is not. Those people can go get real jobs like the rest of us.

Having a billion people feeding off government tit is never a good thing. They create nothing.

ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Drug dealers are no different than the man behind the counter at the liquor store.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My only problem with illegal drugs is that they are illegal and have no regulation whats so ever. If people want drugs they get them, we cant stopped them from doing and, and there is a lot of money out there to be made through this work which is easy as pie. So, end the war on drugs and make it like all the other abuse drugs your doctor prescribes you.

acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No you're looking at this wrong. Crime rate is beneficial to society, it employees a huge percentage of people - and yes
    Funded by taxes- but believe it or not police officers, wardens etc are consumers too! Money goes right back into the economy and boots GDP

I lol at all these highschool students Thinking they're smarter than the government.
    But the question of whether it's right to have such heavy sentences for non-violent offenders is a major concern. Do you honestly think it's just to lock up someone who was selling a little bit of pot and give him the same felony record and same sentence as someone who holds someone up? Unfortunately, that's what happens. Imo, the government is acting in their own interests here, and there is no justification for this BS. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time that the government thinks about itself before they think about the people they are supposed to be serving.

Like you pointed out:
    1.) They have another excuse to increase taxes (due to an increased prison population).
    2.) Keep people ignorant and scared concerning drugs and their effects, which (for the most part) are not anywhere near as bad as they are made out to be.
    3.) They have a legitimate excuse to try and bring another aspect of American life under their control.

The sad reality is that a MAJORITY of the prison system houses NON-VIOLENT OFFENDERS who are carrying very heavy sentences because of our ridiculous drug laws. An alternative could be to stop this pointless war on drugs (which the govt. spends BILLIONS every year on), legalize drugs, and tax them. The amount of money they could make blows the amount they are pulling in from the prison system out of the water. Not to mention, the non-violent offenders who would otherwise be drug dealing or in prison could legitimately contribute something to society.

And instead of preaching all of this BS scare-tactic propaganda, we could teach our children how to make good choices by educating them about drugs, not scaring them with absurd, hyperbolized, generalized claims that aren't remote correct. Remember: Legalization and Education and people will make good choices.

Not to mention, our legal drugs kill more people than our of our illegal drugs combined. Hell, alcohol-related illness kills hundreds of thousands every yea (I think the statistic for 2001 was around 550,000). This doesn't even take into account alcohol-related incidents, such as deaths from drunk drivers, this is simply from the harmful physical effects that alcohol has on the body. Tobacco doesn't kill quite as many people, but it still kils hundreds of thousands every single year. Fact is, I don't know one person who has ever died from smoking weed. Harder drugs, I might know 2 or 3 people that have had an overdose, but I've never actually known anyone who has died from hard narcotics. I've looked at the 2001 statistics for drug-related deaths and the number of people who die from all illegal narcotics (overdose or other health effects) combined does not even come close to 1% of the people that died that year from tobacco and alcohol. Don't even get me started on alcohol/tobacco. I can name tons of people who I know who have died from alcohol/tobacco: family, friends, and many others.

Fact is, our government has legalized the most harmful drugs and is keeping perfectly safe drugs illegal because of the skewed religious/moral influence and out of their own, selfish interests. Fact is, people are doing decades of hard time for non-violent drug crimes that involve selling something that is, for a fact, less harmful than alcohol or tobacco. This is just like the prohibition era, but even worse seeing as we've made illegal something that is actually, for the most part, not harmful. Lack of legitimate education that people get about drugs, fear of getting caught, anti-drug social stigmas that permeate a large part of our society, and having to buy drugs from sketchy and illegal sources (who most likely cut the drugs with something that CAN lead to your harm or death) are, imo, all things that contribute to the small mortality rate that these drugs have. Even still, people are knocking on street dealers and calling them "the scum of the earth," when I bet you anything the last time they ordered a drink from a bartender didn't even think twice about it, yet by y'alls standards if a street dealer is "the scum of the earth," I can't even imagine what you should consider bartenders.

I know that I am smarter with regards to the American peoples' interest than the government is. Our politicians and our system of govt. has turned into a self-serving, corrupt, and profiteering institution that exploits the minds of ignorant people for personal gain. The government is smarter than me in that respect, yes. I could never blatantly lie about something that is costing lives every single day; however, it doesn't seem to phase our politicians in the slightest. With that being said, why would I WANT to give the govt. more taxes to run our prisons? So they can use my money (which is supposed to go towards the betterment and protection of my life) to spread more lies? To pass laws and make harmless things illegal just so they can serve their own interest and line their own pockets at the same time? So they can encroach upon my freedom of choice even more? I think that people should be able to openly and freely make informed decisions about whether or not to take drugs. Most people who knock on other people who use drugs are generally uninformed, bandwagon-jumping *******s who will believe anything the govt. tells them to. Legalization, education, and regulation will lead to informed and therefore safe choices.

A few supporting graphs:

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." Vince Lombardi

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good guys, someones gotta do the job.

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol@ people calling them scum.

Brb illegal drugs are evil blah blah cuz society places that name on them

Brb need to go pick up perscribed meds which are filing drugs and.believing its ok because they're legal..mostly for the fact because the government can capitalize on them

Fuk society has brainwashed people like no other

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by clatted90 View Post
    those who make a living simply and solely by sellin them
    every time I hear about so and so is dealing or see a sale go down at the bar or whatever...

I think..... biggie lyrics... in biggies voice...LOL

All the money I stacked was all the money for bail

LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuckyA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Those are strong points but believe me it goes much much deeper than that.

From an economical point of view the war on drugs is actually benefitial. It makes incarceration a business, gives jobs to police officers, protects society. What I mean by protects society is that people will abuse drugs even worse if they can buy them at the local pharmacy. Imagine if you could buy x legally, brb not spending $200 in the bar and still having a great night - hurts alcohol sales, hurts nightclubs/ bars. We will notice an increase in people driving under the influence. Health care will be busier from all the drug related incidents...

But to the op,

Drug dilling is the worst lifestyle ever. I'm not talking about dilling to your college buds, but making a lifestyle out of it? I think very few of you understands the reality of it. I have some friends thy went down that path. Yea it was cool driving around in tinted out benzies, new clothes, stacks of cash... But they all fall. 2/3 of them served time, now they have a record and their only chance at big money is back in the game and the other is know growing, paying taxes to the shotcallers, and stashing 30% of their money for lawyers because that day WILL come. Also they aren't "boys" anymore their friends.

Ugly life.

Brb on someone elses time 24/7
    Just because it makes "sense" economically does not make it beneficial to society as a whole. I disagree completely about it making society safer, if more time was spent focusing on violent offenders instead of people involved in non-violent crimes selling some weed to people they know, then the efforts could be put to use breaking up gangs, who would lose a major source of income. Also that money could be used to fund better schools or programs in low-income communities to avoid having people resort to crime in the first place. The increased use argument doesn't really make much sense either, I think an increased education towards drugs would be a better approach as well as more funding towards helping people quit. Just because something is legal doesn't mean people will do it, if heroin or crack becomes legalized tomorrow, I can't really think of anyone I know that would rush out and start shooting up or sucking on a glass pipe.

I disagree that an increased crime rate is beneficial to society. Not only is it harder for people to be rehabilitated properly once they've been in prison (even if it was a non-violent crime) but the difficulty finding a job to support a family once you have a conviction usually pushes people back into a life of crime. Also I think it can be reasoned that the effect on a family and children losing their father to the prison system is far from beneficial, this contributes to the cycle of poverty, and a lack of father figure will cause some kids to look for one elsewhere, usually in the streets leading down the same path. The drain on society from welfare and other social service programs outweighs the benefits. Just because the right people get their pockets stuffed to the brim doesn't mean that the average citizen benefits, so I'm lol'ing at you thinking you get any benefits from this. No one's claiming there isn't money to be made from the current system, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be criticized, improved and replaced with a system that benefits society as a whole. Once again I'm not condoning drug dealing but I recognize that the war on drugs exploits the problem rather than solves it, all while benefiting some at the expense of others.

SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clatted90 View Post
    those who make a living simply and solely by sellin them
    you do what you gatta do so you can do what you wanna do

MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WheyTooHigh View Post
    10k a week and 2 mill a year are minium. and obviously some weeks youll make 10k and other weeks youll make 100k.. its not like you get a pay check every week lol

cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Government's the biggest drug dealer around. Yet many of us look up to those people as ideal members of society.

YeOldeUsername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeOldeUsername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeOldeUsername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeOldeUsername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeOldeUsername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends on the drug and how high up the food chain they are.

Most weed dealers are pretty chill and got into to support massive habits. They're normal and very rarely do you get ripped off. Hell, they'll smoke you out quite a bit.

Psychedelic dealers are the best. Oftentimes hippies who love the stuff and want to spread the love.

Everyone else is a scumbag criminal who will rip you off if they can. If they think they can, they'll jack you. Especially true for coke.

Traffickers are almost all dirty criminal scum who will use violence whenever they have to.

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    most are ok. the harder drugs they deal the better the proffit will be, if you deal some weed and smoke a bit, you will barely turn a proffit you just got free weed.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've known a fair amount of them. They generally give off a sketchy vibe. There's a difference between a user (who sometimes hooks people up) and someone who tries to make money off it, although it's not a hard line, especially for weed dealers. I was friends with a coke slinger who was really a nice guy, but just not going down a good path in life. He hadn't been laid in months and didn't have much going for him in the real world (he was quite small time and used a lot of his product.) I had a friend who said that he used to hang with major H dealers and made mad bank. He said they were all really paranoid all the time, and put more effort into it than it would have taken to run a legit business, but they had great parties, girls, etc. Murder and paranoia were involved though.

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i respect them as much as anyone else... they are simply providing a service that people want...

Selling poison, crappy products or selling to kids are all scumbag things though.
    RON PAUL 2012

Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    idk about usa/australia but im manc, all my dealers are the safest, nicest people! they dont mind chilling with you etc and regard you as their friend.

i like desalersa and they do a vital job imo..i hate people who look down on them

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Naturalgraham4 View Post
    evil *******s i will destroy, belong in jail (no pot hate)
    Does this include your own dealer?
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.

strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500) strong_teeroy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by deg5589 View Post
    I view them as complete and total scum, in every possible sense of the word "scum". I look at them as if they were dirt under my shoes. They belong in jail.
    Strong 21 year old opinion.

Why do you believe that in a free society we don't have the right to put whatever we want into our bodies?

And you do realize that the dealers are not causing the problems, the are just filling the market due to the strong demand of drugs from users?
    *Misc Zombie Response Team* Janitor

Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000) Drayen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WheyTooHigh View Post
    lol i was a dealer untill 2 weeks ago when i got busted. 6 days in jjc and charges droped because of illegal search u mad ?

have friends that make more in a week than most of you will make in your lives

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Groinmaster View Post
    I've known a fair amount of them. They generally give off a sketchy vibe. There's a difference between a user (who sometimes hooks people up) and someone who tries to make money off it, although it's not a hard line, especially for weed dealers. I was friends with a coke slinger who was really a nice guy, but just not going down a good path in life. He hadn't been laid in months and didn't have much going for him in the real world (he was quite small time and used a lot of his product.) I had a friend who said that he used to hang with major H dealers and made mad bank. He said they were all really paranoid all the time, and put more effort into it than it would have taken to run a legit business, but they had great parties, girls, etc. Murder and paranoia were involved though.
    Problem is most drug dealers also do drugs, with the exception of smoking the odd bit of grass I think to be a successfull dealer you need to remain sober/clean.
    RON PAUL 2012

TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000)
    As long as they don't cut their product with anything to maximize profit then I have no problem. They should sell a fine product, not baby laxitives mixed with things
    Kpop Fans Get Repped!

BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500) BarackObonga is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jcapo View Post
    This is the dumbest excuse that I keep hearing.
    A demand for an items does not give an excuse to sell it.
    You can argue if their was no product to be bought in the first place it wouldn't be consumed.

Drug dealing is wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
    Especially since their is intent to distribute. It is an easy and LAZY way to make money.

It's one thing if you're doing drugs alone in your house, that is totally different and something I am not against.
    your okay with ppl doing drugs but not okay with ppl that supply them

JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100) JoocyBrah69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think they're ****ing idiots, but it's not up to the government to tell them how to keep themselves healthy. End the drug war.

yeah buddy

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's a business like anything else
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Provide a good service but the majority of them are scum

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it should be legal but they tend to be unsavoury people for various reasons so I don't have a high opinion of them. However it is sad how people direct so much hate at these people when the most dangerous social drugs are socially acceptable.

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    If they sell a quality product then I have no problem with them as long as they aren't ripping me off.

AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Naturalgraham4 View Post
    evil *******s i will destroy, belong in jail (no pot hate)
    What about your cell tech dealer?

Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your typical drug dealer has a 5th grade education, comes from a single-parent home, HAS an addiction themselves and makes very little real money (if you break it down they average 3.00 an hour...they just "work" long days).

Most drug dealers become one because they see no real alternative to making a living due to their childhood. It's hard for some youth to make it out of a hell-hole if everyone around you is doing and everyone tells you you're stupid.

Mind you, I dont think its justified, I'm just saying that's how it is. Most of these guys need to be in NA/AA and learn a trade.
    "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."
    - Confucius

illuminati recruiter BionicBrah's Avatar
    BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BionicBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE PROVIDING A SERVICE, and a pretty decent one at that