Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking From Incredible Bulk to Incredible Hulk...

I originally started a blog on another site to chart my progress and share my challenges and truimphs but after talking with FLEX, he encouraged me to move my progress here since I use bodybuilding.com anyway and since I thought it was a good idea....here I am.
    The next post was copied and pasted from what I started on that other site.
    Last edited by Riggs75; 04-16-2011 at 03:50 AM.
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, this is a totally new experience for me. I've read other people's blogs and have been inspired by what I saw and read. I was also inspired by the many great people at http://www.bodybuilding.com/ who have shared their transformation stories, so I thought I would share my own journey with you all as I try and transform myself from Bulk to Hulk lol.

A little bit about myself first. I am 35 years old from a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. Growing up I was always a little heavier but hid it well with mounds of muscle, it used to give me great pride to know I was the strongest amongst my group of friends...actually one of the strongest at that time probably in the town I grew up in. I used to love the comments about how strong I was or how big my arms were. Now while I was addicted to lifting weights, I had no idea when it came to nutrition so I ate anything and everything I wanted which wasn't a big deal until I stopped exercising and then....yup fat overload!

When I was 19, I moved to Alberta for a year with a couple good friends and had a great time, while I was there I didn't exercise much and that's when I started to balloon up. I moved back home after the year and trained off and on, so while a little bit heavier I didn't gain much more. Another year later I went to college in Ontario to study Law and Security where we were encouraged to exercise and for those couple years I managed to again become the big, strong guy I enjoyed being.

After college, I had plans to compete in a strongman competition when I developed a shoulder injury that sidelined me for over 6 months...I was never the same again after that. I never again trained regularly; my shoulder was never the same, I didn't have the range of motion I once had and my level of strength had decreased drastically to the point where I was so discouraged I didn't even want to train anymore. So add a lack of training to a sedentary lifestyle and a complete lack on knowledge concerning nutrition and I quickly ballooned up to 320lbs...I was disgusted with myself...I continued on this way more or less for the next 5 years.

I made a few strides towards regaining my health over the past few years, in fact I lost about 80 lbs about 5 years ago and got my bodyweight down to 240. Shortly after that I began dating my future wife (an athlete) and things were great for a while until she suffered an injury and depression set in, then being a good couple wanting to do things together, we both put on 80 lbs. LOL Almost 3 years ago we were married and while it was an incredible day when I look at the pics, I definitely don't like how I look. I started my career in law enforcement just over 8 years ago and while it has its exciting moments, I pretty much sit on my over large butt for 12 hrs a day. I developed type II diabetes about 4 years ago after being diagnosed as pre-diabetic 10 years before that. 10 weeks ago my wife and I had our first child, a beautiful baby girl...now I am bound and determined to get myself in shape.

My journey started on December 20, 2010 when I weighed in at 330 lbs. In March my wife and I began following the weight watchers method of counting food but doing it on our own. As of March 31st, my weight was 311 lbs. A drop of 19 lbs. WOOHOO! I have also started weight training again and strangely enough it feels good to be in the gym again.

My upcoming entries now that I have bored you all with my bio will chronical my training and nutrition struggles and triumphs, please feel free to comment or ask questions.

So, this is a totally new experience for me. I've read other people's blogs and have been inspired by what I saw and read. I was also inspired by the many great people at http://www.bodybuilding.com/ who have shared their transformation stories, so I thought I would share my own journey with you all as I try and transform myself from Bulk to Hulk lol.

A little bit about myself first. I am 35 years old from a small town in New Brunswick, Canada. Growing up I was always a little heavier but hid it well with mounds of muscle, it used to give me great pride to know I was the strongest amongst my group of friends...actually one of the strongest at that time probably in the town I grew up in. I used to love the comments about how strong I was or how big my arms were. Now while I was addicted to lifting weights, I had no idea when it came to nutrition so I ate anything and everything I wanted which wasn't a big deal until I stopped exercising and then....yup fat overload!

When I was 19, I moved to Alberta for a year with a couple good friends and had a great time, while I was there I didn't exercise much and that's when I started to balloon up. I moved back home after the year and trained off and on, so while a little bit heavier I didn't gain much more. Another year later I went to college in Ontario to study Law and Security where we were encouraged to exercise and for those couple years I managed to again become the big, strong guy I enjoyed being.

After college, I had plans to compete in a strongman competition when I developed a shoulder injury that sidelined me for over 6 months...I was never the same again after that. I never again trained regularly; my shoulder was never the same, I didn't have the range of motion I once had and my level of strength had decreased drastically to the point where I was so discouraged I didn't even want to train anymore. So add a lack of training to a sedentary lifestyle and a complete lack on knowledge concerning nutrition and I quickly ballooned up to 320lbs...I was disgusted with myself...I continued on this way more or less for the next 5 years.

I made a few strides towards regaining my health over the past few years, in fact I lost about 80 lbs about 5 years ago and got my bodyweight down to 240. Shortly after that I began dating my future wife (an athlete) and things were great for a while until she suffered an injury and depression set in, then being a good couple wanting to do things together, we both put on 80 lbs. LOL Almost 3 years ago we were married and while it was an incredible day when I look at the pics, I definitely don't like how I look. I started my career in law enforcement just over 8 years ago and while it has its exciting moments, I pretty much sit on my over large butt for 12 hrs a day. I developed type II diabetes about 4 years ago after being diagnosed as pre-diabetic 10 years before that. 10 weeks ago my wife and I had our first child, a beautiful baby girl...now I am bound and determined to get myself in shape.

My journey started on December 20, 2010 when I weighed in at 330 lbs. In March my wife and I began following the weight watchers method of counting food but doing it on our own. As of March 31st, my weight was 311 lbs. A drop of 19 lbs. WOOHOO! I have also started weight training again and strangely enough it feels good to be in the gym again.

My upcoming entries now that I have bored you all with my bio will chronical my training and nutrition struggles and triumphs, please feel free to comment or ask questions.

L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy hell man!

TL;DR

Welcome to the journals.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good to see ya here Riggs!

No doubt it's tough to start (or get back into it) but rest assured that you're doing the right thing.... esp. with a new baby girl in your life. The lighter you are the easier it'll be to play with her I'd imagine. Good thing is that your wife was an athlete too and if she's committed as well you guys can motivate each other.

Bring it strong buddy!

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shiftwork FTW!! Welcome, dude! I work 3 day/4 day nights, so I'm on here at odd times and, yes, today is Thursday to the rest of the world, but its Monday to me! If you have any questions about this stuff, I'll be happy to try and answer them.

But anyways, welcome to the journals!

Thanks everyone, I know the first part of my journal was a little long but like I said it started as a blog, my next posts will fogus mostly on my training and diet....
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Talking

Finally my friday...tomorrow I will try to start posting my body stats, diet and workout journals...hope you all have a great weekend.
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Angry

Well yesterday and today was a complete write off...yesterday was my wife's grandfather's 90th b-day...forgot all about it and our gym doesn't open until 1pm on Sunday so that completely screwed me! Today I got called into work and can't possibly turn down overtime with a new baby at home...
    I did get on the scale today and really wasn't surprised when I went up almost 4 lbs...back at er tomorrow...
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

At home total body dumbbell workout????

Anyone ever have to do this when your life gets too hectic, thought I might get a set of db's and a bench so that when life gets in the way I might be able to throw together a workout at home?

What about P90X, anyone ever try it...for someone like me, really out of shape cardio wise with a lot of bf to lose, would it be a good idea?
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuzika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the BB idea

Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    Well yesterday and today was a complete write off...yesterday was my wife's grandfather's 90th b-day...forgot all about it and our gym doesn't open until 1pm on Sunday so that completely screwed me! Today I got called into work and can't possibly turn down overtime with a new baby at home...
    I did get on the scale today and really wasn't surprised when I went up almost 4 lbs...back at er tomorrow...
    Thanks for the idea of joining here. I kinda feel like a freak at WW with my passion for weights and hate for running. This site is so vast I don't know where to start. I'm loving my new program that I downloaded from here. My arms shake for hours afterwards and it feels great.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

We need a workout in this here thread, brah.

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

MiyeonnLuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Buy counterfeit forged fake diplomatic passport of british.

Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents
    We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, VISAs and other products for a number of countries like:
    USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom This list is not full

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

falsedocuments cc / h t t p : / / falsedocuments cc

>> Contact e-mails:

General support: support@falsedocuments cc

Technical support: tech@falsedocuments cc

falsedocuments cc][img]falsedocuments cc/inside/pp-au-open-big jpg[/img]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-(Key words)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Bahamas
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Bahrain
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Bangladesh
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Barbados
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Belarus
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Belgium
    buy false/fake ID card of Gabon
    buy false/fake ID card of Gambia
    buy false/fake ID card of Georgia
    buy false/fake ID card of Germany
    buy false/fake ID card of Ghana
    buy false/fake ID card of Greece
    buy false/fake ID card of Grenada
    buy false/fake ID card of Guatemala
    buy false/fake ID card of Guinea
    buy false/fake ID card of Guinea-Bissau
    buy false/fake ID card of Guyana
    buy false/fake ID card of Haiti
    buy false/fake ID card of Honduras
    buy false/fake ID card of Hungary
    buy false/fake ID card of Iceland
    buy false/fake ID card of India
    buy false/fake ID card of Indonesia
    buy false/fake ID card of Iran
    buy false/fake ID card of Iraq
    buy false/fake ID card of Ireland Republic
    buy false/fake ID card of Israel
    buy false/fake ID card of Italy
    buy false/fake ID card of Ivory Coast
    buy false/fake ID card of Jamaica
    buy false/fake ID card of Japan
    buy false/fake ID card of Jordan

What the hell is this, delete this garbage from my thread thank you very much....negs to follow!!!
    Originally Posted by MiyeonnLuba View Post
    Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents
    We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, VISAs and other products for a number of countries like:
    USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom This list is not full

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

falsedocuments cc / h t t p : / / falsedocuments cc

>> Contact e-mails:

General support: support@falsedocuments cc

Technical support: tech@falsedocuments cc

falsedocuments cc][img]falsedocuments cc/inside/pp-au-open-big jpg[/img]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-(Key words)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Bahamas
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Bahrain
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Bangladesh
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Barbados
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Belarus
    buy bogus counterfeit passport of Belgium
    buy false/fake ID card of Gabon
    buy false/fake ID card of Gambia
    buy false/fake ID card of Georgia
    buy false/fake ID card of Germany
    buy false/fake ID card of Ghana
    buy false/fake ID card of Greece
    buy false/fake ID card of Grenada
    buy false/fake ID card of Guatemala
    buy false/fake ID card of Guinea
    buy false/fake ID card of Guinea-Bissau
    buy false/fake ID card of Guyana
    buy false/fake ID card of Haiti
    buy false/fake ID card of Honduras
    buy false/fake ID card of Hungary
    buy false/fake ID card of Iceland
    buy false/fake ID card of India
    buy false/fake ID card of Indonesia
    buy false/fake ID card of Iran
    buy false/fake ID card of Iraq
    buy false/fake ID card of Ireland Republic
    buy false/fake ID card of Israel
    buy false/fake ID card of Italy
    buy false/fake ID card of Ivory Coast
    buy false/fake ID card of Jamaica
    buy false/fake ID card of Japan
    buy false/fake ID card of Jordan
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lulz! That's what happens when you don't post your workouts! You get spammed!

Well its time to get back in the saddle, will post stats in the coming days but wanted to update what i'm doing in the gym and with the diet. I have gone back to my original form of training from years ago where I gained sooo much, exact stats to follow.

Pyramid training, light to heavy...10 reps to 1
    1 body part per day, 5 days on, 2 off.

Diet, I have cut out wheat, yeast and sugar as well as eliminating processed foods and sweetners. Basically I am on a form of the warrior diet consisting of lean meat, veggies, little fruit, nuts, no dairy for the first couple weeks .

Lets see what happens!
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Lulz! That's what happens when you don't post your workouts! You get spammed!
    Not cool at all, I was just getting ready to start up the journal again seeing as I"m getting serious about my diet and training again...what a crappy thing to do, lolz
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***