NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Add creatine to C4?

I am currently taking Cellucor C4 Extreme as my PWO.

I have Allmax Creatine Mono and was wondering if its a good idea to mix this with the C4?

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    C4 has creatine in it already.. so id only mix like 2-3g at most with it..

NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It has 1g, 1 scoop of Allmax is 5g.

Guess I'm asking if its better to take it mixed with this or my protein shake.
    Current Stack
    PWO - Muscle Pharm Assault, Blue Raspberry
    Protein - Muscle Pharm Combat Powder, Cookies & Cream
    Creatine - AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil - NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Multi - Controlled Labs Orange Triad

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    doesnt matter.. you can take it preworkout or post... dont give it much thought.. whenever would be fine..

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    doesnt matter.. you can take it preworkout or post... dont give it much thought.. whenever would be fine..
    Thanks for a straightforward answer, repped.
    Current Stack
    PWO - Muscle Pharm Assault, Blue Raspberry
    Protein - Muscle Pharm Combat Powder, Cookies & Cream
    Creatine - AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil - NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Multi - Controlled Labs Orange Triad

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 scoops and ur fine but the stims go up..

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NationalGuard View Post
    I am currently taking Cellucor C4 Extreme as my PWO.

I have Allmax Creatine Mono and was wondering if its a good idea to mix this with the C4?
    Its fine, I suggest using a buffered creatine for enhanced benefits, and it shouldn't rhyme with Tree-alkalyn.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com