Closed Thread
Page 211 of 326 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 9755
    GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I haven't looked into it since I don't have access to an X-bow... But I believe unless you're from Iowa, Oklahomo or are disabled, you are only allowed to use an X-bow in gun season.

But I've got a buddy who's got the same arm length I do, who was given a bow a few years back as a trade deal for some dry wall work... And he's basically just going to permanently borrow the bow to me since he hasn't used it once... So with a little refurbishment and a summer of practice I hope to bow hunt my new pine forest.
    Bow season up here is mid September to December 31st.
    I know a doc that could sign you off for a mental disability.

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psychowolverine View Post
    Speaking of mowing.. I shouldnt cutting this much grass already.... Sunburns are not suppose to happen in March.. Turkey season opens Saturday and ill be sweating bullets...

Good luck on the new house purchase Nainoa. Cross bows aloud up there yet during archery seasons?
    Tukrey season is only 2 weeks this year. And it starts mid April

I haven't looked into it since I don't have access to an X-bow... But I believe unless you're from Iowa, Oklahomo or are disabled, you are only allowed to use an X-bow in gun season.

But I've got a buddy who's got the same arm length I do, who was given a bow a few years back as a trade deal for some dry wall work... And he's basically just going to permanently borrow the bow to me since he hasn't used it once... So with a little refurbishment and a summer of practice I hope to bow hunt my new pine forest.
    Bow season up here is mid September to December 31st.
    Oklahomo and handicapped go hand in hand
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crossbows are only allowed in iowa if you have a special permit. They only give the permits if you are disabled or have a medical reason.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Oh my God I am just mentally exhausted from too much paperwork... Every time I think I'm out of the forest of Red Tape... I just turn a corner and there's a new mountain.

On the one hand I understand now why people hire realtors to do all of this for them...

BUT... When you stir the porridge and add all the numbers up, by cutting out the realtor, I'll have saved $19,000 for around 38-40 hours of my time.

That's still $500 a friggin' hour!

The only people pulling those kinds of numbers are prostitutes and crack dealers.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    I know a doc that could sign you off for a mental disability.
    Oh yeah... That's no surprise... Every time I walk to my work out studio wearing my stained seafoam shirt there's a bunch of guys with butterfly nets trying to chase me down like an old Benny Hill skit!

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup fellers. Long weekend, hit the bays and dropped my boat off down on the coast for free first service. Fuel mileage is a hell of a lot better on the 180 mile trip home than it was on the way down, can't imagine why. Not a bad plan, free storage down there until I decide to make my next trip and I don't have to haul it down again.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Sup fellers. Long weekend, hit the bays and dropped my boat off down on the coast for free first service. Fuel mileage is a hell of a lot better on the 180 mile trip home than it was on the way down, can't imagine why. Not a bad plan, free storage down there until I decide to make my next trip and I don't have to haul it down again.
    Yeah gas prices make fishing brutal.

I'm moving within a half hour of some of the better fishing the state of MN has to offer so that will save me... But if I was towing 1 to 1.5 hours like I was 2 years ago... I wouldn't do it.

I remember in 09 when gas was at the last all time high... And I took a fishing vacation... 3.5 hours north, with the boat... And up in the bush they were selling gas for $4.75 a gallon...

All told for that trip boat and truck we went through like $380 in gas!
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah gas prices make fishing brutal.

I'm moving within a half hour of some of the better fishing the state of MN has to offer so that will save me... But if I was towing 1 to 1.5 hours like I was 2 years ago... I wouldn't do it.

I remember in 09 when gas was at the last all time high... And I took a fishing vacation... 3.5 hours north, with the boat... And up in the bush they were selling gas for $4.75 a gallon...

All told for that trip boat and truck we went through like $380 in gas!
    I've got good fishing closer to home, my problem is I don't enjoy any of it. I'm 180 miles one way to the coast at it's closest point and where I tend to fish most is about 400 miles round trip. Fuel cost is a major factor now. I can't imagine the offshore guys, they're burning 80+ gallons of fuel just on their boats per trip. Gotta pay to play I guess.

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Plastic eating fungus!
    http://inhabitat.com/yale-students-d...an-rainforest/

in b4 fungi takes over the earth

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Plastic eating fungus!
    http://inhabitat.com/yale-students-d...an-rainforest/

in b4 fungi takes over the earth
    While that's great in a "Landfill" sense of things... In a Global Warming sense of things that's actually super friggin' bad.

Assuming it's atmospheric carbon that is what's causing the green house effect that's warming the oceans and leading to climate change (A Camp I'm admittedly in) All the carbon from that plastic is not atmospheric. So let's say we sprinkle that fungus on every piece of plastic in the world... Well now it's in the ecosystem... And all things in the ecosystem eventually enter and leave the atmospheric cycle... The fungi die, they outgas, they rot they burn up in forest fires and whatever.

The last time carbon levels were that high we had the Permian Extinction which wiped out 90% of all species!
    6'4"

While that's great in a "Landfill" sense of things... In a Global Warming sense of things that's actually super friggin' bad.

Assuming it's atmospheric carbon that is what's causing the green house effect that's warming the oceans and leading to climate change (A Camp I'm admittedly in) All the carbon from that plastic is not atmospheric. So let's say we sprinkle that fungus on every piece of plastic in the world... Well now it's in the ecosystem... And all things in the ecosystem eventually enter and leave the atmospheric cycle... The fungi die, they outgas, they rot they burn up in forest fires and whatever.

The last time carbon levels were that high we had the Permian Extinction which wiped out 90% of all species!
    Which is Im sure a key factor that these Yale students will overlook that will result in the further demise of this planet.
    --------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note I got to go fish for a few hours this morn with a couple buddies. Got a good burn going on and caught a few fish.

Which is Im sure a key factor that these Yale students will overlook that will result in the further demise of this planet.
    --------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note I got to go fish for a few hours this morn with a couple buddies. Got a good burn going on and caught a few fish.
    Planet is already screwed, Fungus or not... I wouldn't want to be anyone not living on a 10 acre ponderosa in rural Minnesota with a workout studio and a seafoam shirt.

6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    wonder if that fungus between my toes can eat plastic?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Someday soap will be discovered in North Florida and all this shall come to pass!
    6'4"

Planet is already screwed, Fungus or not... I wouldn't want to be anyone not living on a 10 acre ponderosa in rural Minnesota with a workout studio and a seafoam shirt.

unless they make a prison camp for homosexuals I think youll be fine. And theres no denying it when they see the stack of Richard Simmons dvds in your studio.

you ever caught any snakeheads down your way?

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    you ever caught any snakeheads down your way?
    I have caught some bowfin and to me they are about the same
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

unless they make a prison camp for homosexuals I think youll be fine. And theres no denying it when they see the stack of Richard Simmons dvds in your studio.
    LMAO!

The irony is that it's actually going to be a pretty butch gym...

Currently an old horse barn converted over into a garage/shop/storage barn... It has a dirt floor... My gym will be on the one side and my wood shop will be on the other.
    6'4"

LMAO!

My fitness studio will be on the one side and my wood shop will be on the other.
    fixed
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I have caught some bowfin and to me they are about the same
    There is a local lake that claims to have bowfin but Ive never personally seen one. I also noodle out of the same lake and I know they are aggressive eaters.

LMAO!

The irony is that it's actually going to be a pretty butch gym...

Currently an old horse barn converted over into a garage/shop/storage barn... It has a dirt floor... My gym will be on the one side and my wood shop will be on the other.
    Nothing like a good layer of rust on all your barbells.

Nothing like a good layer of rust on all your barbells.
    Yeah I've got another "Deal" that I'm brewing up right now... If it pans out I might have enough squeeze money to have a concrete floor poured in the shop... And then I'll just leave the storage area dirt.

Depends... If the deal pans out too small I might have to choose between concrete floor and the orchard fund.
    6'4"

There is a local lake that claims to have bowfin but Ive never personally seen one. I also noodle out of the same lake and I know they are aggressive eaters.
    I think you are nuts noodling where bowfin are present. Catfish can clamp down on you hard but a bowfin can do the same with a lot longer and sharper teeth...

post pics of missing fingers
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I think you are nuts noodling where bowfin are present. Catfish can clamp down on you hard but a bowfin can do the same with a lot longer and sharper teeth...

post pics of missing fingers
    Will do. It kinda sucks since they have virtually no predators so they will thrive anywhere. Hopefully they dont have they nerve to stick around while Im working a hole. (no homo)

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh yeah... That's no surprise... Every time I walk to my work out studio wearing my stained seafoam shirt there's a bunch of guys with butterfly nets trying to chase me down like an old Benny Hill skit!

They tried that with me ONCE, I need to figure out where the bodies are buried.

For the WW2 crowd, this is from one of the photography forums I'm on.

http://pavel-kosenko.livejournal.com...hread=22669914

I'm officially wearing too many hats... This whole Realtor/CPA/Media Sales/Gardener/Abstract Title Researcher/Writer thing is just too many balls to keep in the air.

I go to bed every single night with so many friggin' numbers in my head I feel like the guy from A Beautiful Mind.

At least one minor bright spot... It turns out I don't have to go to the Northwest Sportshow!
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys, I can now see the light. It is only about one week away.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

I'm officially wearing too many hats... This whole Realtor/CPA/Media Sales/Gardener/Abstract Title Researcher/Writer thing is just too many balls to keep in the air.

I go to bed every single night with so many friggin' numbers in my head I feel like the guy from A Beautiful Mind.

At least one minor bright spot... It turns out I don't have to go to the Northwest Sportshow!
    Few years back at an old IT position I literally could not sleep at night due to so many pending items in my head. I found that I would lay down and just send myself an email from my phone with sort of a brain dump with everything that was in my mind and it really helped. It usually ended up being a few emails as more stuff would pop in but once I got it all out I was OK to sleep.

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Hey guys, I can now see the light. It is only about one week away.
    Depending on which light that is, could be good or bad!

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tukrey season is only 2 weeks this year. And it starts mid April

Turkey shortage?

Ours is like 6 weeks and allowed 4 bearded birds in spring.

Crossbows allowed during archery season here too. Tennessee changed it about 4 or 5 years ago I think... Still have my compound. Havent decided if I wanna go to a crossbow or not. The luck I have had over the last few years I probably should. lol
    BRB, going hunting...

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Turkeys are thick around here. I could literally stop in 3 different spots along the side of the road to work every morning and knock out 2 or three with a club. We're even having traffic issues in town with them causing traffic disruptions and attacking people walking along the sidewalks and trails.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Closed Thread
Page 211 of 326 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast