Closed Thread
Page 203 of 326 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 9755
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Yeah, the opinion about multi-tasking has really come full circle. Once considered a admirable trait, all the research is now supporting the advantages of a laser focus on one (and only one) thing at a time. You'll get more done, in less time and with higher quality.
    Yeah yesterday I went "Laser" and I got more done in one day than I did in three days of schitzo multi-tasking.

(My boss was out of town the early part of the week, so every little question the staff had about the two projects in layout, they would text/IM/E-mail/call me for the answer. All while I'm trying to work on 2 projects myself.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Frying food isn't unhealthy. If fats killed us, we'd have been removed from the planet MILLIONS of years ago. Just use EVOO when you fry it up. I eat about 200g of fat a day and my total cholesterol is, wait for it.........165. It's the fukn carbs that'll kill your ass.
    Total cholesterol : 127
    HDL cholesterol : 46

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

I never realized you had such a big nose!

You might want to shave your belly bro!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got a new-to-me truck fellows, time to start hauling some stuff!!!

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Got a new-to-me truck fellows, time to start hauling some stuff!!!

Well if you're looking for stuff to haul, you can drive up here and help me move!
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Well if you're looking for stuff to haul, you can drive up here and help me move!
    Do we have to tow that sorry assed Ford of yours too?

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Yesterday I did a low country boil for my girls bday.
    Crab legs, shrimp, sausage, muscles, broccoli, red potatoes, onions and corn.
    I over ate til I couldnt move.

Then I went to watch the walking dead in the bedroom to find out my girls daughter stopped the recording on it on the DVR to record some Nick Jr show
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Yesterday I did a low country boil for my girls bday.
    Crab legs, shrimp, sausage, muscles, broccoli, red potatoes, onions and corn.
    I over ate til I couldnt move.

Then I went to watch the walking dead in the bedroom to find out my girls daughter stopped the recording on it on the DVR to record some Nick Jr show
    Yeah I totally caught that Nick Jr show last night... Damn Brother that was awesome! Can you believe all the slime that got dumped on their head and all the charming magic they used... That was better than an episode of My Little Pony!

Last night on the Walking Dead was a pretty kick ass episode... I can't believe how much Hershel's character developed in that episode! I can't wait to see where they're going Hershels' plot line!
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last night on the Walking Dead was a pretty kick ass episode... I can't believe how much Hershel's character developed in that episode! I can't wait to see where they're going Hershels' plot line!
    Last night was the first episode I've seen this season, I keep forgetting that it's on lol. I think Hershel will be a zombie before too long, no reason to think that I just feel like it. Then Glenn will be OK banging Maggie for the long haul and will stay to inherit the farm.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I set the DVR to record the 12:30am replay of the Walking Dead. So I will be caught up after work.

yeah the Nick Jr stuff is not as cool
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

I set the DVR to record the 12:30am replay of the Walking Dead. So I will be caught up after work.

yeah the Nick Jr stuff is not as cool
    I find Nick Jr. to actually be more horrifying than the Walking Dead... or really any show relating remotely to the undead.

I definitely get more nightmares from thinking about how Nick's programming happens in reality and influences the ways our children look at the world. But everyone knows that the undead aren't real!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Last night was the first episode I've seen this season, I keep forgetting that it's on lol. I think Hershel will be a zombie before too long, no reason to think that I just feel like it. Then Glenn will be OK banging Maggie for the long haul and will stay to inherit the farm.
    That's not the way the plot line is setting itself up... Unless Hershel has some kind of heroic death scene in next week's finale... Everything is pointing to him going all bad ass... He's slowly tapping back into the skills and attitudes he had during his roguish youth.

Spoiler*****

I think Hershel becomes the new Shane, in so much as he takes on the role of being a "Warrior" in the group... Without all of Shane's "Loose Cannon" ethics interupting the plot lines of season 3.

End SPOILER
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find Nick Jr. to actually be more horrifying than the Walking Dead... or really any show relating remotely to the undead.

I definitely get more nightmares from thinking about how Nick's programming happens in reality and influences the ways our children look at the world. But everyone knows that the undead aren't real!
    You see the freakishly weird clothes those kids wear? Every time I see the kids watching that stuff I'm in awe of the strange crap hanging all over them kids.

That's not the way the plot line is setting itself up... Unless Hershel has some kind of heroic death scene in next week's finale... Everything is pointing to him going all bad ass... He's slowly tapping back into the skills and attitudes he had during his roguish youth.

Spoiler*****

I think Hershel becomes the new Shane, in so much as he takes on the role of being a "Warrior" in the group... Without all of Shane's "Loose Cannon" ethics interupting the plot lines of season 3.

End SPOILER
    Nah Hershel is toast, he's going to attempt to defend the house in an indefensible situation and the others will flee while he goes down.

You see the freakishly weird clothes those kids wear? Every time I see the kids watching that stuff I'm in awe of the strange crap hanging all over them kids.

Nah Hershel is toast, he's going to attempt to defend the house in an indefensible situation and the others will flee while he goes down.
    Yeah that would be a good death scene for him... I'm just saying that the only 2 places I see that character going is either a heroic last stand to save the rest of the group... Or he becomes a warrior character who has moments of bad ass mixed with moments where he taps into the skills of his roguish past.

I think it depends on if they leave the farm or not... If they leave the farm, I think you're right and Hershel dies on the Heroic last stand... If they stay, then I think he goes bad ass.

And if he goes Maggie can stay... But Hershel without the younger daughter would suck to deal with a Basket Case plot hook character, and I'd rather see her just become Zombie Chow!

Spoiler

Funny that we're not talking about the bad ass Shane death scene... I thought the cut scene's were a little wierd of him animating... I would love to have seen him get up as like an intelligent zombie and become the new recurring villain... But that's probably going too far...

My theory is that ol' 1 handed Merl is the leader of the 30 others... And I think part of his M.O. is to herd zombies at his opponents to soften them up, and he's responsible for all the zombie herds we've been seeing In season 2.

The whole Virus can be transmitted in other ways than through a bite opens up a lot of conjecture... Didn't the CDC guy say that the virus mutates a lot... We didn't see a non-bite situation until the Bus yard... Maybe there's a new form of the virus that is only found there that you get it, and live, but when you die it takes over. Shane and Randall, were both there and we've only seen that from people who were in the busyard?

SPOILER END

Most importantly, what's going on with T-dog!?
    6'4"

Well I haven't seen enough of the episodes to form a direction, so I'm just guessing. I think, though, that they've been at the farm too long already and it's time to move on if for nothing else to keep the show from getting boring. Hershel is a farm character and will not move with the group so he's a goner me thinks. I would love to see Daryl's brother come back, you know he's coming back at some point, and being the leader of the other group only makes perfect sense. As for the unbitten infections, all those morons have had so much damn zombie blood on them I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is infected and will turn upon any cause of death. I mean really how many opportunities does a virus or bacteria need to infiltrate the body's defenses? They breath and talk in close proximity, smear themselves with zombie blood, probly got splatter in their eyes, etc.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking that tree down Saturday sucked. It was windy, so that made it that much tougher. Luckily the neighbor came over and helped. Our new neighbors are awesome. I love small town living!

Now I have to get as much of the stump out of there as I can to make room for the Oak sapling we're getting......
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Taking that tree down Saturday sucked. It was windy, so that made it that much tougher. Luckily the neighbor came over and helped. Our new neighbors are awesome. I love small town living!

Now I have to get as much of the stump out of there as I can to make room for the Oak sapling we're getting......
    Step 1... Beer and Splitting Maul... OR saw the stump down flat enough to the ground that you can run the mower over it etc...

Step 2... Get a couple canisters of stump remover bacteria and let them eat it down.

Step 3 ?????

Step 4: Plant the sapling!

OR you can do it the ghetto way that I do and get it cut as low down as possible, and have a fire on top of it all weekend long.

But if you don't kill a significant amount of the head, you will be fighting the suckers off that stump for 10 years!
    6'4"

What's wrong with you guys?!? Ummm... dynafreakingmite is the only way to go!

Well I haven't seen enough of the episodes to form a direction, so I'm just guessing. I think, though, that they've been at the farm too long already and it's time to move on if for nothing else to keep the show from getting boring. Hershel is a farm character and will not move with the group so he's a goner me thinks. I would love to see Daryl's brother come back, you know he's coming back at some point, and being the leader of the other group only makes perfect sense. As for the unbitten infections, all those morons have had so much damn zombie blood on them I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is infected and will turn upon any cause of death. I mean really how many opportunities does a virus or bacteria need to infiltrate the body's defenses? They breath and talk in close proximity, smear themselves with zombie blood, probly got splatter in their eyes, etc.
    While I think it's possible that they could move on at the end of this season's climax (Which would kill Hershel) I could also see them staying on the farm and getting deeper entangled with the "Others."
    6'4"

What's wrong with you guys?!? Ummm... dynafreakingmite is the only way to go!
    See in the rest of the world... Unlike Texas, we actually have laws and codes of conduct!
    6'4"

While I think it's possible that they could move on at the end of this season's climax (Which would kill Hershel) I could also see them staying on the farm and getting deeper entangled with the "Others."
    Perhaps the zombies will run them off temporarily, and they will flee and return after some time to allow the zombies to clear only to find the other group has moved into the farm?

See in the rest of the world... Unlike Texas, we actually have laws and codes of conduct!
    We do too, only nobody knows what they are.

Perhaps the zombies will run them off temporarily, and they will flee and return after some time to allow the zombies to clear only to find the other group has moved into the farm?

See I think that the Walkers that attacked them on the hill, the walkers that were a herd moving down the highway and the Walkers that have been menacing the farm more and more are all part of Merl's general tactic...

He's got some technique for herding up stragglers and sending them out. The Zombies clear whatever area and then Merl and the others swoop in to scavenge uncontested by other human beings. I think he's using them as fodder.

The show will get old in season 3 if the zombies are just an obstacle that pop out of no where while the rest of the plot happens. Becoming a tool of the others against the main characters will give the zombies a fresh edge in the plot... AND develop more character depth for Darryl!
    6'4"

Sounds good to me, send a note to the writers to be sure it goes down properly. I don't want this series ruined.

I love how you guys have no zoning laws... So you can put an amusement park next to a day care center or a strip club across from a church, or the ever popular shooting range right behind an elementary school playground!
    6'4"

Sounds good to me, send a note to the writers to be sure it goes down properly. I don't want this series ruined.

Yeah one of the things I've learned is that I would write the stories with a different thinking than the writers. Like I understand story telling techniques and have a certain view of how they work... But these guys seem to be draw their writing style straight from soap operas... I mean really... This whole series is just "Days of our Lives with Zombies."
    6'4"

I love how you guys have no zoning laws... So you can put an amusement park next to a day care center or a strip club across from a church, or the ever popular shooting range right behind an elementary school playground!
    lol wat, where you get that? We gots teh zoning laws out the arse here and it's pretty tough to get a property re-zoned, gotta get a petition of like 80% of all the property owners in the general area approving it or something like that.

Yeah one of the things I've learned is that I would write the stories with a different thinking than the writers. Like I understand story telling techniques and have a certain view of how they work... But these guys seem to be draw their writing style straight from soap operas... I mean really... This whole series is just "Days of our Lives with Zombies."
    They gotta attract female viewers?

MIL will own Nainoa soon, the starts are aligning in her favor
    Yeah this is already turning up... I've very quickly become a free-hire labor... My ONE moving project very quickly became "Well and as long as you're moving that one on Friday... How about you also help her son move on Friday!"

Sure I started out as Walt Kowalski... And now I'll end up as Toad... Fixing everything in the neighborhood!

Gotta run... I think there's a wasp nest under the porch!

6'4"

lol wat, where you get that? We gots teh zoning laws out the arse here and it's pretty tough to get a property re-zoned, gotta get a petition of like 80% of all the property owners in the general area approving it or something like that.

They gotta attract female viewers?
    Now that you mention it... I think it's just Houston that has no zoning laws?
    (And I was thinking all of Texas)
    6'4"

Now that you mention it... I think it's just Houston that has no zoning laws?
    (And I was thinking all of Texas)
    lol Houston is a ****hole, srs, though there are nice areas around it.

So I just talked to the Bank about the new mortgage...

Since I'm doing IC sales, they can't count me until I've been with the company for 2 years (It's only been 14 months) So I don't count For or Against anything in the mortgage... Which sucks to not be able to take advantage of my 785 credit score! Especially when my wife's score barely qualifies! And I'm the one with the higher earnings and less debt!

But with my equity DP they're offering 3.875%... Which is still STUPID good compared to so much of the market place.

We've still got to put final ink to paper on the 21st... And probably close around May 1st... But... uh... I think this is gonna happen!
    6'4"

Closed Thread
Page 203 of 326 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast