Closed Thread
Page 199 of 326 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 9755
    Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Tomorrow it's supposed to roll in... Mix of rain and snow... So the forecasted snow totals are all over the board... But they're saying that I'm right on the line between 4-8 and the 8-12.

The ass busting workout I put in tonight that is sure to leave me sore tomorrow, might not have been the greatest idea, considering I still haven't started the snow blower yet!
    Sounds like our forcast from this past Friday. We ended up with barely an inch and it melted by lunchtime

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Today is really starting out on the wrong foot. It's really obvious around here that education does not denote intelligence. Half the people around here with college degrees are freakin morons......
    Don't get me started Bro... One of my big soap boxes these days basically breaks down to "Experience > Intelligence and Education."

And I'm saying that as a guy with a more than modest IQ and a lot of education!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Sounds like our forcast from this past Friday. We ended up with barely an inch and it melted by lunchtime
    Where you at roughly in Michigan... UP, LP...
    (I just finished up a giant UP promotion due to launch this spring)
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    So I was trying to give him advice like "Go get a snow blower on Clearance for your 200 foot driveway." But he just figured the mini van will just punch him through the drifts.

Guy doesn't even own a snow shovel... Before this is over I sense that I will get a phone call from him.
    Oh bloody hell. With a 200' driveway, you need a plow truck or at least a 4 wheeler with a plow on the front.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Oh bloody hell. With a 200' driveway, you need a plow truck or at least a 4 wheeler with a plow on the front.
    Or if I lived up there, a teenager with a folding camp shovel while I stood at the window with a cup of coffee.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where you at roughly in Michigan... UP, LP...
    (I just finished up a giant UP promotion due to launch this spring)
    LP, about 15 miles north of Detroit. Barely had the snow shovel out this winter.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    LP, about 15 miles north of Detroit. Barely had the snow shovel out this winter.
    Cool... I'm working a proposal for next year to do a large piece about fishing the great lakes from Superior, Michigan, Huron and Erie... How is lake Huron and that part of the state for fishing charters and resorts that go out on lake Huron.
    (Huron is probably the great lake I know the least about)
    6'4"

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    When my Mother in Law lived out in the country she had a 180 foot 2 lane + turn around driveway... And every big storm I'd have to blast in there, start her blower and my wife and I would take turns clearing it out. Sucked but it was doable.

Towards the end though the blower was dieing and she finally ponied up the money to have the local plow guy come through and clear her out.

My buddy is bound to get in some trouble. He's straight up a genius... But he's got very little life experience and always spends 45 minutes thinking about a 5 minute task. So he's bound to paint himself into a corner in the next 2 days and I'm only 3 miles from his place with a 4 wheel drive truck and tow chains...

I just hope that when he eventually does screw the pony it's not like 3 am with a sick kid in the car type of thing.
    6'4"

6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    a moose with an arrow???

explosive tipped Rambo arrows (will kill and cook at same time)
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I inserted tons of random thoughts into your thread nainoa.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    a moose with an arrow???

I sure would love to try that on some hogs down here, but apparently explosive tips are not legal without some extra licensing or something.

a moose with an arrow???

I was thinking more like tieing a grenade onto some fishing line on the arrow so when it hits it pops the pin...

OR worst case scenario, I'll buy a moose size havahart trap to keep him still.
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today is really starting out on the wrong foot. It's really obvious around here that education does not denote intelligence. Half the people around here with college degrees are freakin morons......
    I texted fitty the other day and asked him if he felt like he was the one one with a fukn clue within 100 metres. His reply was every day, lol. And I work at one of the busiest trauma centres in the world.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So my girlfriend got voted in as a probationary member of our local volunteer fire department. She's really excited, and I think it'll be good to have someone in the house with EMT training. And bonus, we both get access to the workout facilities. I really need to get into shape. BRB, shopping for an EMT medical kit for her to keep in the car.......
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

So my girlfriend got voted in as a probationary member of our local volunteer fire department. She's really excited, and I think it'll be good to have someone in the house with EMT training. And bonus, we both get access to the workout facilities. I really need to get into shape. BRB, shopping for an EMT medical kit for her to keep in the car.......
    My buddy recently became a member of his local fire department... He said he's scarred for life now... Because it's not so much "Run to a house fire and save everyone and their kitten" Not counting ice rescues, 80% of it is car accidents... And half of those are like people who were knocked out, or trapped inside and then the car started on fire and they were either ravaged by the fire before rescue or burned to death in the fire, depending on how bad and how soon they get there.
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    My buddy recently became a member of his local fire department... He said he's scarred for life now... Because it's not so much "Run to a house fire and save everyone and their kitten" Not counting ice rescues, 80% of it is car accidents... And half of those are like people who were knocked out, or trapped inside and then the car started on fire and they were either ravaged by the fire before rescue or burned to death in the fire, depending on how bad and how soon they get there.
    My dad was a firefighter for 25 years. He had to quit from the rescue squad (the guys who go out and pull people out of mangled and burning cars) after seeing too many people take their last breath. In a small town like where I come from, you never know if the next wreck you respond to will be one of your neighbors, your friends, or worse, a member of your family. It's a tough job.

On a happier note, did anyone else think Top Shot was a little ho-hum last night? I mean, it's nice to see some nice shotguns being highlighted, but I was shocked at how horrendous some of them were with a scattergun. I guess I just take it for granted that I grew up shooting shotguns and am one of those guys who rarely has a bird live to see another day.

So how bad is Iowa today?

With the storm I can't get a hold of ANYONE in Minnesota... But I have an Iowa fire sale on deck... Was the storm mostly rain for you guys and it's business as normal?
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So how bad is Iowa today?

With the storm I can't get a hold of ANYONE in Minnesota... But I have an Iowa fire sale on deck... Was the storm mostly rain for you guys and it's business as normal?
    Yep, all rain for us. it ws 46 degrees this morning when I let the dogs out.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Yep, all rain for us. it ws 46 degrees this morning when I let the dogs out.
    Alright!

I have 46 calls to make in 2 days... A couple are in your home town!
    6'4"

Nice...

Saw my neighbor start his snow blower... Mine hasn't run ONCE this year... So rather than fight with it, I just decided to drive my truck back and forth on the driveway for 10 mins... We've got melting temps for 4 of the next 5 days and it's only 6 inches of wet snow...

He had two 12 year old boys helping him with shovels, a shorter driveway than mine, and a working snow blower.

He started before me got blasted by snow spray, slogged by the plow truck... And I still finished before him... All while I was still sitting nice and warm in my cab sipping coffee and listening to tunes.
    6'4"

We've got melting temps for 4 of the next 5 days and it's only 6 inches of wet snow...
    This storm is the death knell for ice fishing this year. It rained from about 6:00 pm yesterday until early this morning and then it turned to snow. It's slop city out there right now. I can't remember ever seeing a snow this wet. Needless to say, it's wreaking havoc on the lakes in the metro area. It's one of the few weekends I have a free pass and it has to go and do this crap. I might have to go to the range and deplete the kid's college fund on Saturday just to get the hell out of the house.

Only 93 days until muskie season opens. I'm going to make a point to be as astoundingly annoying as possible from now until June 2 so my wife literally begs me to get the hell out of the house and go fishing.

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    High of 77 here today. Back into the 50s by the weekend. Classic Oklahoma weather

Im being consumed by poison ivy
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    High of 77 here today. Back into the 50s by the weekend. Classic Oklahoma weather

Im being consumed by poison ivy
    http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdet...m=35401&catID=

One of the best things for post exposure to poison ivy. Take it from someone who, if he looks at poison ivy the wrong way, gets it.

I am just mentally exhausted after yesterday... Weekend will do me good.
    6'4"

I am just mentally exhausted after yesterday... Weekend will do me good.
    I've been sick all week with heavy chest congestion and not sleeping well at all, probably averaged about 5hrs/night all week because I just can't fall asleep while coughing up balls of goo and listening to it bubble in my chest. Once I'm asleep I'm OK though. Wife is making me go out with her friends tonight, *starting* at 9:30pm. I am going to sleep a solid 14 hours tonight/tomorrow and I swear if someone wakes me up there's gonna be hell to pay! No fishing this weekend, just sleeping and eating and more sleeping.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    This is better than the jack-a-lope

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/03/02/m...ife-smuggling/
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Weird looking critter, obviously a Chupacabra...

lol article from dude getting arrested.

This is better than the jack-a-lope

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/03/02/m...ife-smuggling/
    Yeah the Chupacabra is hard to clean... And then even once you do... There's not a lot of meat!
    6'4"

I can just imagine after SHTF and 1000 years from now when society is rebuilding they're gonna find these weird creations and go on about how all these strange animals once existed and are now extinct. LOL

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I can just imagine after SHTF and 1000 years from now when society is rebuilding they're gonna find these weird creations and go on about how all these strange animals once existed and are now extinct. LOL
    Yeah especially with all the radiation problems from all the nuclear power plant meltdowns... There will be quite a mythology about the "Fall."
    6'4"

Closed Thread
Page 199 of 326 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast