Closed Thread
Page 191 of 326 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,730 of 9755
    pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    No Salt Here...

I think last year I paid $25 for the family License for me and the wife.
    in CT, 2 years ago they increased licenses from $18 to $70? or $50? and you had to pay extra to fish salt water, anglers raged - take your wife and 2 kids fishing opening day, $200. So they dropped the fees to $22 for fresh and $10 for salt or something of that nature - those who paid the $50 + salt (like me) in the early months of the new year, before opening day (3rd saturday in april) didnt get a refund
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.
    ███████████████████████████
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savonadego is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pavchaos View Post
    bought my license - made some jello flavored doughballs - gonna try for carp this weekend on medium tackle, weather permitting. Ill post updates, when I return. First time making doughballs, think I added to much water, guess just gotta go, fish and see what happens.

$32 fresh / salt water combo in CT, what are you guys paying?
    ours here in Ohio are 19 bucks a year. Same for a hunting license. Then if you want to hunt deer, turkey, or ducks you need the stamps and tags. I think there is a bait dealers license and fur trappers too.

pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gold friday on discovery channel - time to start day dreaming about packing up and moving to alaska to prospect.
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now you have to have a $15 federal registration number to fish in saltwater? WTF? This is a steaming pile of dog shit!!!

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Now you have to have a $15 federal registration number to fish in saltwater? WTF? This is a steaming pile of dog shit!!!
    didnt pass here - the bait shop had a paper posted saying you gotta give your number or youre gonna need a federal registration number which will cost $15 etc.

lol wait for it - soon enough youll bait and everything you buy will be link to your license number and if found outdoors youll be sent tickets or something.
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

and not a single carp was caught - more like not a single bite was even had.

7ft medium / heavy bait caster or 7ft medium spinning rod good for pike fishing?
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pavchaos View Post
    and not a single carp was caught - more like not a single bite was even had.

7ft medium / heavy bait caster or 7ft medium spinning rod good for pike fishing?
    Depends on your style of fishing... But you're not going to be Under-Gunned with those.

Pike are pretty aggressive, so there's no real finesse with fishing them. BUT if you've got other species that call for some finesse in your arsenal, like say Walleye... Then I'd go with a spinning rod that's got a lot of sensitivity in the third near the tip and a lot of grunt in the power third near the handle.

That way you can feel him tapping, know when he's got it and then cross his eyes with a hook set.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Depends on your style of fishing... But you're not going to be Under-Gunned with those.

Pike are pretty aggressive, so there's no real finesse with fishing them. BUT if you've got other species that call for some finesse in your arsenal, like say Walleye... Then I'd go with a spinning rod that's got a lot of sensitivity in the third near the tip and a lot of grunt in the power third near the handle.

That way you can feel him tapping, know when he's got it and then cross his eyes with a hook set.
    i just want a good all around rud i could troll for pike bigger plastics and spoons and take and cast and work water, hitting maybe pike or bigger bass with it.
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay, I'm gonna get fat again. Stopped at the gas station and they had bacon jerkey from bass pro shops. It's sooooooo good.......
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

so awesome lol - works with your ar15.
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Okay, I'm gonna get fat again. Stopped at the gas station and they had bacon jerkey from bass pro shops. It's sooooooo good.......
    Central Market has some BBQ Pork Jerky that my whole family calls "meat candy" - it really scares me how good it is.

Bacon jerky sounds like it may be in that category as well.
    No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service.

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    That solves road rage....

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another couple days of sun and the golf course would have been open. Now it's snowing.....1-4 inches today........ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in omnia paratus

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Another couple days of sun and the golf course would have been open. Now it's snowing.....1-4 inches today........ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just another reminder that it still is winter...

Look on the bright side, that snow line where winter and spring mesh and fight it out has to pass over all of us northern tier states before spring can really happen... And it's at least 4-6 weeks ahead of where it usually is this time of year.

Which "Might" prove to be a bad thing for spring in the long run. (Depending on the snow pack in the Western Dakotas, Wyoming and Nebraska. An early thaw not only puts moisture in the air, but it starts the plant transpiration cycle sooner than we have the heat energy to make "Storms" so instead you end up with like 3 week of non-stop nimbus rain in late April/early May!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beach or Bay this weekend? Either way we will be camping. Beach would be cheaper but cold and maybe too rough to kayak. Bay I get to take the new boat out and camping would be more comfortable with no sand in my crack.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Beach or Bay this weekend? Either way we will be camping. Beach would be cheaper but cold and maybe too rough to kayak. Bay I get to take the new boat out and camping would be more comfortable with no sand in my crack.
    Dude... Didn't you hear that whitney houston died... Crack is whack... And it can't be better for you to put sand on it!

Okay... Bad joke...

I should just stick to quips about Panda Semen!
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man I haven't had my coffee yet!

Damn man I haven't had my coffee yet!
    A little late in the morning to not have had coffee yet isn't it?

I'm not happy with myself and the fact that if I don't have my morning coffee I start to get headaches by lunch time!
    6'4"

A little late in the morning to not have had coffee yet isn't it?

I'm not happy with myself and the fact that if I don't have my morning coffee I start to get headaches by lunch time!
    Dat dere caffeine addiction, you have it.

Yeah users started hitting me the second I walked in the door today. I didn't even make it to my desk until 9am or so. Now boss wants some things done before noon, which translates to before my 11am lunch break, which further translates to me going to lunch late. No worries, I'm deloading this week anyway so I don't even feel like hitting the gym.

Dat dere caffeine addiction, you have it.

Yeah users started hitting me the second I walked in the door today. I didn't even make it to my desk until 9am or so. Now boss wants some things done before noon, which translates to before my 11am lunch break, which further translates to me going to lunch late. No worries, I'm deloading this week anyway so I don't even feel like hitting the gym.
    Yeah my Mondays and Fridays are always either busy as hell or completely dead. Today it's completely dead... Which usually means Friday will be busy as hell.

Which is fine by me, because I put in a monster Chest-Tri day yesterday and I'm still stiff and just easing into the day!
    6'4"

I guess the snow will be good for ground moisture, if nothing else.....

in omnia paratus

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude... Didn't you hear that whitney houston died... Crack is whack... And it can't be better for you to put sand on it!

Okay... Bad joke...

I should just stick to quips about Panda Semen!
    Said she'd always love me....

Died..

*Now that's a bad joke!
    Psalm 121

Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Said she'd always love me....

Died..

*Now that's a bad joke!
    I always pictured you as being more of Tina Turner kind of guy?
    6'4"

I always pictured you as being more of Tina Turner kind of guy?
    She was the scariest one in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome........

in omnia paratus

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    News of Whitney Houston's death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn't help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It's such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her.
    Psalm 121

The next 2 will McCauly Culkin and Linsay Lohan.
    Last edited by GREENFEATHER; 02-13-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any of you guys caught a fish this year?
    I've gone once and didn't even get a bite.
    Can't wait for Spring/Summer.
    I hate this cold weather.

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where do you go to beach camp?

I'm going to haul the kids down sometime this year and I haven't camped on the Gulf in at least 10 or 15 years.

Normally, I'd just head for Port Aransas, because my surf experience has been a bit better there, but I'm not sure I'll get a chance to surf with the kids there.

It'll be their first beach experience (if you count the TX Gulf as a beach), so I want things to be fun.

She was the scariest one in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome........
    That scene where the monkey pops up out of the sand dune was the scariest, but that could've been her as well.

Never did figure out why anyone thought she was sexy - she'd come in second to Grace Jones in a two-person beauty contest.

Closed Thread
Page 191 of 326 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast