Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PAtdown by TSA of 6yr old Little Girl ! WTF has happened in this Nation

This incident infuriated ME beyond reason ! These Politically correct low life hypocrites make me sick, patting down a young child as if she looks like mecmet ali boom boom, some damned 3rd world barbarian terrorist, and this complete idiot Napalitano co signs this behavior, in any other venue if an adult touches a child they are in for a trip to the ICU or Prison and yet we have become so complacent with the circumventing of our Liberties to satisfy all the special interests and to not offend those who would and HAVE done this Nation terrible harm, so we as a society acquiesce and become suspects ourselves--F&ck EM, there is not a snowballs chance in hell I would allow that to happen in my family, screw it I don`t fly then ! but the larger point is use some damn COMMON sense, they know who the mogrels are PROFILE PROFILE PROFILE and I don`t Give a flying F%CK if I offend them & they being FOREIGN do not have the same Constitutional rights afforded to American Citizens-they have offended me as an American before during and especially after SEPT 11th 2001 after 19 ARAB MEN rammed Planes and COWARDLY killed 3000 INNOCENT Americans !

And this is one of the the Results of us using our Power to fight back, are you kdding me, we are openly and willingly circumventing our Freedom and Liberty to allow these miscreants to dictate to us everday behavior by law abiding American Citizens, WHEN WE KNOW who the perpetrators of mayhem all over the world are, instead of us seeking out and destroying them, they are laughing at us as they watch us self destruct from within, and NONE with authority has the balls to stop it, what a kick in the azz and a total travesty-------Heres a message for the TSA and homeland security, hire personnel or mirror EL AL & stop being COWARDS
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Back a few years ago people on a plane where wondering why this womans "good lil baby" never made a sound on a fourteen hour flight,..the baby was packed with ******* an sewn shut. They duct tape bombs to retards (male, female, young and old) and send them in to wherever to blow apart men, women, retards, and six year olds..if we have to pat down some poor sap to save the lives of hundreds of innocent people pat f'ing away.
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Such is the difference between the perception of safety and the reality of safety (not to mention the cost versus reward) when factoring in all possible catastrophic failure mechanisms. But, I'll stay away from my normal full length rant since this isn't the R&P forum.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately, I can see why they do stuff like this. Years ago working in retail, there countless times where parents used their kids to shoplift. Poor kids don't know any better. Sad.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does this make you want to beat up any random Arab? lol.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Does this make you want to beat up any random TSA employee? lol.
    maybe....
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not just any random arab,..more like any yellow bellied religious nut job or "gangsta" who cant handle reality.
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

Where do we go now....... erikjh's Avatar
    erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000) erikjh is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was always against this TSA b.s. if protocals were followed on 9/11 it never would have happened. and what in the 10 years since has happened that made everyone go to these extremes??? as far as i can tell no one tried hi jacking a plane recently.

AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The American people want everything done for them. They have made it a habit to not only turn to the gov for answers, but let them implement them also. If the public does not want to be responsible for it own safety, then crap like this is going to happen. Take the burning of the koran. No one dare do it, and when they do even the Americans turn on them. Why? because terrorism works and is effective. Until it isn't it will not be stopped. If the US handled the burning of the flag like the Muslims did burning of the koran it would be an outrage. I will be flying in the next weeks and ill be packing a summer sausage and a pile of rubber dog schit in my jockies.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Does this make you want to beat up any random Arab? lol.
    ----------Last I checked they are the leading edge of Terrorism all over the world for the last 4 decades ! as well as having the market cornered on being perpetually outraged-leave little American Children alone they have not perpetrated the atrocities of these mongrels, and that was only part of the statement

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    maybe....
    Someone should cavity search THEM for a change!!!!!!!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To pat or not to pat?............that is the question.

Imho, most steps made since 9/11 are silly. We have given up liberties in the name of safety........which doesn't make any body more safe...........just less free.

Somewhere along the way it became a bad thing to be "nosey" and know who and what your neighbors are. Instead of building stronger communities, safer neighborhoods, and being involved with one another, we've handed over tons of power to the "authorities" to handle our security.

True security is knowing your neighbor and what they stand for.

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    ----------Last I checked they are the leading edge of Terrorism all over the world for the last 4 decades ! as well as having the market cornered on being perpetually outraged-leave little American Children alone they have not perpetrated the atrocities of these mongrels, and that was only part of the statement
    How can you tell if someone is "American"? Plenty of "Arabs" are not engaged in terrorism.
    Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Originally Posted by mixbwoy View Post
    How can you tell if someone is "American"? Plenty of "Arabs" are not engaged in terrorism.
    A hell of great many more than 6 yr old little girls

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A hell of great many more than 6 yr old little girls
    But, how do you tell is someone is "American"?
    They should check everyone.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

But, how do you tell is someone is "American"?
    They should check everyone.
    Have you seen the Video and if yes you still ask ? Check everyone huh then they won

Have you seen the Video and if yes you still ask ? Check everyone huh then they won
    I have seen the video, & yes I still ask. Not easy to look at when children are involved. But are u insinuating that the color of her skin implies she is "American"? Nothing in that video indicates to me she is a US citizen.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, but Profiling is politically incorrect...ie: it offends a small, extremely loud and whiney portion of the American population.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Yeah, but Profiling is politically incorrect...ie: it offends a small, extremely loud and whiney portion of the American population.
    Are you for or against the patriot act?

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Have you ever been profiled?

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50) blaineball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you ever been profiled?
    I have yet to see a non-Caucasian that is FOR profiling.

I have been profiled and stereotyped... A Marine Corp vet and college graduate has been pulled over, cuffed, and sat on a curb while my car was dug thru... why? You tell me. My guess, people who look like me dont belong in the neighborhood I was in. Profiling is racism.

And as far as original topic - if that was a little Arab/Muslim girl, there would probably be far less, if any, outrage.

I have seen the video, & yes I still ask. Not easy to look at when children are involved. But are u insinuating that the color of her skin implies she is "American"? Nothing in that video indicates to me she is a US citizen.
    I didnt mention one thing in my original statement about the color of ones skin, I did however say Arab Men, all Foreigners, not of Amercian Origin, now you want to try and pin me in a corner good luck ! I could frankly care less about ones skin color, what I do care about are those MADMEN in the Middle East and here I.E. Col Hassan of Ft Hood Notoriety, underwear bomber, Etc Etc, remember one thing I didnt create this monster, and to single out Children of any is absurd IMO, noticed I didnt use any color in that phrase

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My first thought is no way! but when I stop to think about what has been done in the past, and how children were used for smuggling drugs, I think twice about it.

Tough subject.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    My first thought is no way! but when I stop to think about what has been done in the past, and how children were used for smuggling drugs, I think twice about it.

Tough subject.
    Same thoughts here. Its sad what it has come to. But this is the world we live in.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    This should OUTRAGE all Americans.

What did they honestly think the little girl had on her?

She was wearing form fitting clothes. Did they see some bulky print under her shirt or pants that looked like a gun? That looked like a stick of TNT? Or that looked like a grenade?

NO.

This is being done to CONDITION each new generation that surrendering your rights is 'okay', and that rights don't really matter. The schools work to condition kids this way. The TSA is doing it now.

Don't believe me? Don't believe this is an affront to our Constitution? Then ask yourself this question:

If the government is worried about people smuggling explosives on to planes...why don't they have sniffer dogs at the security checkpoints?

Dogs can sniff out pretty damn near ANYTHING we train them to sniff out. Drugs, Cancer cells, seizures in people with epilepsy, and yes, they can sniff out EVERY EXPLOSIVE know to man.

Dog would just sniff you as you stood in line. No fuss, no muss. Dog doesn't care if you're American, foreign, Christian, Muslim, white, black, brown, or atheist.

The TSA is criminal. Our nation is run by people who are traitors to the Constitution.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muslims aren't the only terrorists in our country. And children have been exploited for drugs, terrorist activities, etc.

I watched the video and I don't see what is so traumatizing about the pat down. It was fully explained to her and the parents what would happen. I get she didn't want to. My 6 year old doesn't want to empty his pockets of toys when we travel, but he still has to.

Perhaps my kids are different than most, but if I explained to them that sometimes people get pulled for this kind of screening to help keep us safe, they'd be fine with it.

My previous married name was on a terrorist watch list so I got yanked every damn time I traveled. It's not that big of a deal. Oh, and that last name was clearly English.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blaineball View Post
    I have yet to see a non-Caucasian that is FOR profiling.

I have been profiled and stereotyped... A Marine Corp vet and college graduate has been pulled over, cuffed, and sat on a curb while my car was dug thru... why? You tell me. My guess, people who look like me dont belong in the neighborhood I was in. Profiling is racism.

And as far as original topic - if that was a little Arab/Muslim girl, there would probably be far less, if any, outrage.
    No offense to you, but, profiling isn't racism. It's a numbers game. It sucks that you got harassed, though. A similar thing happened to my wife. She was pulled over for no reason, driving through a very white town. The plates on her truck were registered to me, and with a hispanic last name - the pulled her over. The cop was surprised that she was WHITE, futtered about for a few minutes, then let her go with no explanation on why she got pulled over. Yeah, it sucks. But I understand it.

The numbers say that certain factors are more likely to be tied to x,y,z, than other factors.

It sucks but that's reality.

Less outrage if it was a little arabic muslim girl? Correct. Because in palestine, they glorify suicide bombing and martyrdom to their children, even dressing them up in little mock-suicide bomber costumes and having them recite the names of the great suicide bomber martyrs.

When was the last time you saw that happening in America with a little white girl with Hello kitty shoes and a Minne Mouse shirt on coming back from Grandma's house?

The U.S. Government has taken advantage of the acts of some hardcore muslims to bring down a yoke of oppression and control over all American citizens and it's an outrage.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Muslims aren't the only terrorists in our country. And children have been exploited for drugs, terrorist activities, etc.

I watched the video and I don't see what is so traumatizing about the pat down. It was fully explained to her and the parents what would happen. I get she didn't want to. My 6 year old doesn't want to empty his pockets of toys when we travel, but he still has to.

Perhaps my kids are different than most, but if I explained to them that sometimes people get pulled for this kind of screening to help keep us safe, they'd be fine with it.

My previous married name was on a terrorist watch list so I got yanked every damn time I traveled. It's not that big of a deal. Oh, and that last name was clearly English.
    Which other terrorist groups are there in America that we need to be concerned about blowing up an airplane?

How does molesting a six year old girl make us safe?

Originally Posted by blaineball View Post
    Profiling is racism.

This.

I didnt mention one thing in my original statement about the color of ones skin, I did however say Arab Men, all Foreigners, not of Amercian Origin, now you want to try and pin me in a corner good luck ! I could frankly care less about ones skin color, what I do care about are those MADMEN in the Middle East and here I.E. Col Hassan of Ft Hood Notoriety, underwear bomber, Etc Etc, remember one thing I didnt create this monster, and to single out Children of any is absurd IMO, noticed I didnt use any color in that phrase
    Not trying to pin anything on you, just looking for clarity. Nothing in the video screams out I AM AN AMERICAN! She could be Canadian. Still, how do you tell if someone is an "American"? Are we lumping all foreigners into one pot? Americans have committed acts of terrorism in the past as well.

Originally Posted by Rdez View Post
    This should OUTRAGE all Americans.

What did they honestly think the little girl had on her?

She was wearing form fitting clothes. Did they see some bulky print under her shirt or pants that looked like a gun? That looked like a stick of TNT? Or that looked like a grenade?

NO.

This is being done to CONDITION each new generation that surrendering your rights is 'okay', and that rights don't really matter. The schools work to condition kids this way. The TSA is doing it now.

Don't believe me? Don't believe this is an affront to our Constitution? Then ask yourself this question:

If the government is worried about people smuggling explosives on to planes...why don't they have sniffer dogs at the security checkpoints?

Dogs can sniff out pretty damn near ANYTHING we train them to sniff out. Drugs, Cancer cells, seizures in people with epilepsy, and yes, they can sniff out EVERY EXPLOSIVE know to man.

Dog would just sniff you as you stood in line. No fuss, no muss. Dog doesn't care if you're American, foreign, Christian, Muslim, white, black, brown, or atheist.

The TSA is criminal. Our nation is run by people who are traitors to the Constitution.
    We need a little bit of common sense.
    Agree with most of what you say.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rdez View Post
    Which other terrorist groups are there in America that we need to be concerned about blowing up an airplane?

How does molesting a six year old girl make us safe?
    She was NOT molested. Don't blow it up in order to push your point of view.

I have no desire to get into a political debate. I'm entitled to my opinion, which I stated. And you are entitled to yours. I'm not vested in making you see my point of view. See things however you want.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794