View Poll Results: Do you believe the Earth is spherical or flat?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sphere

18 60.00%
  • Flat

12 40.00%
Closed Thread
    steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs down I find the number of Flat Earth theorists on here very alarming. Don't have kids.

Flat Earth conspiracy theorists find the whole idea appealing because it's easy to understand and regurgitate all these stupid low IQ pseudo-science videos.

Understanding the math, physics (a.k.a. REAL SCIENCE), and experiments (following the SCIENTIFIC METHOD), which show the shape of the Earth is much more difficult. Too difficult for their tiny little brains to comprehend, so they resort to these outrageous theories which make them feel smarter.

There has been numerous, peer-reviewed studies (google it yourself) that show that people that find these anti-intellectual a.k.a. pseudo-science theories have on average a significantly lower IQ than the general population, and in most cases have little to no education. They are much more likely to believe obviously false claims when compared to the average person. To anyone that wants to waste time debunking these idiots -- save the headache.

I work in the aerospace industry and have an aerospace engineering degree -- one of the work duties that I perform involves flight dynamics. So you people mean to tell me that everything I do at work and did at university, that every calculation, is a lie? That all this math that demands that the Earth be spherical when calculating satellite trajectories, is actually false?

I've never been so insulted in my life.

"BBbbbbbbbbutt, open your eyes!". The irony is outstanding.

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tide goes in, tide goes out

you cant explain that
    "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha"

-Booger Boi

Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never paid much attention to those guys, what do they think is the reason we are being lied to?

Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aerodynamic engineer my ass. Just another government shill.
    The world is obviously a flat sphere. Those textbooks are filled with the Devils symbols.

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well, technically, the whole universe is 'flat' anyway. dead srs, its the mathematically defined curvature of the universe, go look it up.

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bet you think the moon landing was real too LMAO

Open your mind OP, you might learn something

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was told this and so I believe this to be true regardless of anything. I will not think but will say I am because if this is false my whole world will crumble. Therefore this will always be true.

steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100) steuerklasse is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by richard noggin View Post
    tide goes in, tide goes out

you cant explain that
    Not sure if sarcastic or not (or flat earth believer or not, for that matter). Tides are due to the gravitational forces arising due to our proximity to the sun and moon, if the earth was truly flat there would be no such phenomenon -- water would be still and according to common sense it would flow towards the area of lower elevation. So I guess according to flat earth-ists, our world tilts continuously back and forth like a see-saw? Hilarious.

Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
    never paid much attention to those guys, what do they think is the reason we are being lied to?
    Good question, you should ask them. The prospect of the government lying about everything is gratifying to their itty bitty little heads.

Originally Posted by Evlve View Post
    Aerodynamic engineer my ass. Just another government shill.
    The world is obviously a flat sphere. Those textbooks are filled with the Devils symbols.
    Sarcasm, I sense it.

Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
    well, technically, the whole universe is 'flat' anyway. dead srs, its the mathematically defined curvature of the universe, go look it up.
    Of course this is true on the galactic scale, in the same way that a stain on your shirt looks flat from a normal distance. Physics confirms this. I am specifically referring to the scale that we are all accustomed to.

Originally Posted by FannySkelper View Post

Let me guess -- you also believe that 9/11 was a hoax? That the moon landings were an elaborate plan to bankrupt the Soviet Union? My mind is open and I have looked at the so called "evidence" from both angles and found nothing scientifically conclusive that what you believe is correct. Might I suggest you open your mind to the scientific method? The same method that led humanity to this technology age and resulted in you comfortably typing away in your laptop, of which allows you to read up on your conspiracies in the first place?

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    I was told this and so I believe this to be true regardless of anything. I will not think but will say I am because if this is false my whole world will crumble. Therefore this will always be true.
    Thank you for proving my point.
    Last edited by steuerklasse; 01-04-2017 at 12:30 AM.

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steuerklasse View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic or not (or flat earth believer or not, for that matter). Tides are due to the gravitational forces arising due to our proximity to the sun and moon, if the earth was truly flat there would be no such phenomenon -- water would be still and according to common sense it would flow towards the area of lower elevation. So I guess according to flat earth-ists, our world tilts continuously back and forth like a see-saw? Hilarious.

Good question, you should ask them. The prospect of the government lying about everything is gratifying to their itty bitty little heads.

Sarcasm, I sense it.

Of course this is true on the galactic scale, in the same way that a stain on your shirt looks flat from a normal distance. Physics confirms this. I am specifically referring to the scale that we are all accustomed to.

Let me guess -- you also believe that 9/11 was a hoax? That the moon landings were an elaborate plan to bankrupt the Soviet Union? My mind is open and I have looked at the so called "evidence" from both angles and found nothing scientifically conclusive that what you believe is correct. Might I suggest you open your mind to the scientific method? The same method that led humanity to this technology age and resulted in you comfortably typing away in your laptop, of which allows you to read up on your conspiracies in the first place?

Thank you for proving my point.
    Ive done my research bro, I have a very scientific mind actually.

KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB
    Flat Earth conspiracy theorists find the whole idea appealing because it's easy to understand and regurgitate all these stupid low IQ pseudo-science videos.

Understanding the math, physics (a.k.a. REAL SCIENCE), and experiments (following the SCIENTIFIC METHOD), which show the shape of the Earth is much more difficult. Too difficult for their tiny little brains to comprehend, so they resort to these outrageous theories which make them feel smarter.

There has been numerous, peer-reviewed studies (google it yourself) that show that people that find these anti-intellectual a.k.a. pseudo-science theories have on average a significantly lower IQ than the general population, and in most cases have little to no education. They are much more likely to believe obviously false claims when compared to the average person. To anyone that wants to waste time debunking these idiots -- save the headache.

I work in the aerospace industry and have an aerospace engineering degree -- one of the work duties that I perform involves flight dynamics. So you people mean to tell me that everything I do at work and did at university, that every calculation, is a lie? That all this math that demands that the Earth be spherical when calculating satellite trajectories, is actually false?

We never landed on the moon - proof https://yesmovies.to/movie/operation.../watching.html
    ***Red army Crew***
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *Neg mods on site crew*
    *Having a sick tan is actually super important for aesthetics crew*
    *Father makes me bring him the mail in my mouth like a dog crew*
    *Order pizza, then turn off the lights and hide while watching delivery boy crew*
    * Take up 2 handicap spots when parking crew *

KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB KyranB
    Originally Posted by FannySkelper View Post

Watch operation avalance, you will enjoy it - https://yesmovies.to/movie/operation.../watching.html
    ***Red army Crew***
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *Neg mods on site crew*
    *Having a sick tan is actually super important for aesthetics crew*
    *Father makes me bring him the mail in my mouth like a dog crew*
    *Order pizza, then turn off the lights and hide while watching delivery boy crew*
    * Take up 2 handicap spots when parking crew *

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There was a geography teacher at a school I worked at before going to varsity that was the chairman of the South African flat earth society. He knew full well that the earth was roughly spherical, but used the outrage that his assertions solicited from his students as a tool to get them invested in learning : "The earth is flat, prove me wrong if you don't agree".

Flat Earthers are, for the massively vast majority, just like Misc trolls - you got triggered.

Rather than investing in this dialogue, put your considerable smarty-pants intellect towards understanding something more challenging (like how the Kardashians somehow managed to succeed at life)

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im a big time CT, but always thought the "Flat Earth" thing seemed too stupid to even bother looking into. Almost like its a shill/disinfo type thing to discredit other CT stuff.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have not taken any physical science courses, please don't discuss/share your opinion on the earth.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NASA scientist here

Earth is actually not flat.
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Message Board King CostaDelSalford's Avatar
    CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you literally just wasted your life writing that wall of text no one will give a chit about and will disappear into miscs void in about an hour.

FWIW the earth is hexagonal
    Sound Killer, Codename Dexter

liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Firstly, most of you are going to laugh and think haha nother miscer trolling. No I am not trolling. This is real. Now immediately your brain is dismissing me as stupid. This couldn't possibly be real says your brain. Well tell your brain to shut up for a second and create an open-mind. Okay. Good. Now with your mind open, let me present to you some facts.

There are two north poles:

"To complicate things even more, there are two different definitions of the North Pole. The first is the north magnetic pole, which is, quite literally, a magnetic phenomenon which changes daily depending on changes under the Earth's crust. Additionally, there is a north terrestrial pole, which is the fixed point that references the top of the Earth."

See the bolded. Does that not sound strange to you? Your brain will attempt to now close your open-mind and dismiss this, despite not understanding what magnetics really is at all. We can describe it. But we have no idea what the hell it is. It is like an imaginary force. So tell your brain to shut up again. Now ask yourself, why on earth would it change daily? It is simply metals and lava under there, correct? There is nothing inside that is changing daily under our current surface earth theory. Surface earth theory simply just ignores it. It has no explanation. Hollow earth explains it easily. There is an intelligent force underneath that is changing it. Do you honestly think a bunch of lava and rocks can create something so bizarre as magnetic forces? These forces even protect our earth from space. You really think lava and rocks mashed together can create something that even the intelligent design of humans cannot replicate. Seriously?

Aurora Borealis:

Edmond Halley in 1692 put forth the idea of Earth consisting of a hollow shell about 800 km (500 miles) thick, two inner concentric shells and an innermost core, about the diameters of the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury. Atmospheres separate these shells, and each shell has its own magnetic poles. The spheres rotate at different speeds. Halley proposed this scheme in order to explain anomalous compass readings. He envisaged the atmosphere inside as luminous (and possibly inhabited) and speculated that escaping gas caused the Aurora Borealis.

Your brain is saying he's wrong, right? We figured out that the aurora comes from space. Well you would be wrong.

"Scientists only recently discovered that the bulk of the plasma or ions that are injected into the Earth's magnetosphere are actually from the Earth's polar cleft ion fountains, not the sun. Indeed, the Earth's magnetosphere is buffeted by solar ion winds, but what causes the auroral displays are actually sourced by ions from the Earth."

So we've been lied to and accepted a fact that is incorrect. Strange, huh?

UFOs:

If it truly is impossible for matter to travel beyond the speed of light, as NASA claims, then where on Earth do UFOs come from? The only plausible surface earth explanation is military. Most of the sightings actually come from fighter pilots. But okay, they're not really part of top secret research. However you only really research something to put it into action. You can have ideas and create something out of this world that isn't cost-effective. Much like a custom-designed car put on show that will never sell. However we saw an example of this with the Blue Light aircraft that flew over LA not that long ago. The military even put out a public statement prior to the flight letting us know about it. It is a perfect example of testing confused as a UFO, but they told us. They do not have UFOs that can fly at unbelievable speeds as have been witnessed, or these things would have been put into use, even secretly, to do a job. America's failing world influence is proof there is nothing secret that is effective that they possess.

Therefore the only possible explanation of UFOs is they come from somewhere nearby, and the only real location life can exist is inside earth. The photo below is dramatised but it is a caricature of what is reality.

The North Pole Hole:

Many of you mightn't realise there actually is a hole in the North Pole that photos have captured. No they are not faked or doctored. NASA has even responded and tried to explain these photos (they released some of them themselves so this is a fact). There explanation is rather weak when you think about it:

"When trying to show how the hottest area of Enceladus could end up at what is normally the coldest area of the planet, the pole, NASA explains that the least dense portions of a spinning body will eventually line up with the axis of rotation. NASA uses the example of how a spinning bowling ball (if not counterbalanced) will eventually shift until its least dense portion, its holes, line up with the axis of rotation.
    In the same way, it necessarily follows that a planet's polar openings will line up with the axis of rotation. There has been much speculation among hollow earth enthusiasts as to the location of the polar openings."

Nazi papers on the North Pole Hole:

You should also note that it is illegal to fly directly over the North Pole.

Here is an image from Google Earth of the North Pole. Please note the Great Fissure. Where is the North Pole Hole? This image is doctored to display 'land mass', hence why you don't see ice as the North Pole is just ice, not land.

Hollow Earth in History:

The Babylonian hero Gilgamesh visited his ancestor Utnapishtim in the bowels of the earth; in Greek mythology, Orpheus tries to rescue Eurydice from the underground hell; it was said that the Pharaohs of Egypt communicated with the underworld, which could be accessed via secret tunnels hidden in the pyramids; and Buddhists believed (and still believe) that millions of people live in Agharta, an underground paradise ruled by the king of the world.

Other evidence:

Recently you may have heard that we discovered an underground ocean that is three times the size of all surface oceans combined. Yes, that is correct.

http://www.iflscience.com/environmen...s-earths-core/

"Earth’s mantle is so vast, that if 1% of the material in the transition zone is actually water, it would represent a reservoir three times larger than all of Earth’s oceans combined."

This water, which is bound up in rock, could indicate the largest water reservoir on the planet. It is believed that plate tectonics cycle the water in and out, and the water affects the partial melting of rock in the mantle. This is where lava comes from. We're not just sitting on a bed of rocks and lava like Surface Earth theorists want you to believe. WAKE UP.

"Geological processes on the Earth's surface, such as earthquakes or erupting volcanoes, are an expression of what is going on inside the Earth, out of our sight," said Jacobsen in a press release. "I think we are finally seeing evidence for a whole-Earth water cycle, which may help explain the vast amount of liquid water on the surface of our habitable planet. Scientists have been looking for this missing deep water for decades.”

Okay, I'm starting to believe. So what's inside the Hollow Earth and how did it come to be?

Due to the discovery of inner core oceans, the inside is much like the outside. On the top we have the sun, then land, then oceans, then a rock bed. Below this rock bed we have oceans as proven, then land (or another rock bed as proven), then an atmosphere of space before you get the inner core which is much like the sun. Intelligent life first appeared on land 530 mill years ago that we know of, most likely much earlier but very difficult to find evidence for. Now these animals were rather large, much like a dinosaur, and more intelligent than most animals alive today. Apparently it barely took 50 mill years for rats to turn into primates. So of course other intelligent life like primates most likely existed previously as well. If humans face a great extinction event, where will we go? Underground. These beings learnt long ago that it is optimal to live underground inside the hollow earth rather than be victim to the erratic chaos of the above. Simple logic and it is where we will most likely end up as well.

Conclusion:

I want you to remember that everything I have stated is FACT. Now surface Earth is currently accepted as fact, however surface earth cannot explain things like magnetic forces, etc. and simply says that what is happening underneath is unknown. If you cannot explain everything, we call that a theory. Therefore surface earth is actually a theory. Hollow Earth however can explain everything. Therefore it is fact.

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ I ain't reading that chit
    AP7 crew

Originally Posted by lukepeter View Post
    There was a geography teacher at a school I worked at before going to varsity that was the chairman of the South African flat earth society. He knew full well that the earth was roughly spherical, but used the outrage that his assertions solicited from his students as a tool to get them invested in learning : "The earth is flat, prove me wrong if you don't agree".

Flat Earthers are, for the massively vast majority, just like Misc trolls - you got triggered.

Rather than investing in this dialogue, put your considerable smarty-pants intellect towards understanding something more challenging (like how the Kardashians somehow managed to succeed at life)
    Sounds like a cool teacher. I agree with your post, it is just a bit annoying having to listen to all this nonsense. I didn't say I was a smarty-pants, I was just annoyed with the lack of common sense of these people.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Im a big time CT, but always thought the "Flat Earth" thing seemed too stupid to even bother looking into. Almost like its a shill/disinfo type thing to discredit other CT stuff.
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    If you have not taken any physical science courses, please don't discuss/share your opinion on the earth.
    Agreed.

Originally Posted by meteoraniac View Post
    NASA scientist here

Earth is actually not flat.
    Of course. Which branch of NASA are you working with? I went to Europe for the ESA but thinking of going back to work at the JPL.

Originally Posted by CostaDelSalford View Post
    you literally just wasted your life writing that wall of text no one will give a chit about and will disappear into miscs void in about an hour.

FWIW the earth is hexagonal
    Maybe it's a waste of time, sure. But if it makes a single flat earth-ist feel bad about themselves then it's worth it.

Originally Posted by liftasaurus View Post
    TLDR
    We're talking about the earth not being flat, not its consistency.

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It a flat disc held by 4 elephants on the back of a terrapin obvs

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See the turtle of enormous girth. On his shell he holds the Earth.

- Ka-dinh Bulldog
    Stern Crew

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Earth is sphere of course.

i do however also believe that people can fly if they focus at the right time. We just dont do it because we have always been told we cant.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

bump

CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can one of the flat earthers explain to me how the sun works? The sun would also have to be flat in this theory right? So how would we rotate and have night and day?