JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedMan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just ate ever so slightly undercooked chicken... will I be okay?

So I made 4 chicken breasts in the slow cooker the other day. I was down to my last 1/2 chicken breast today and noticed when I was cutting it up that it was a tiny bit pink. Considering the piece of chicken was no larger than the other 3 I ate (which were all cooked fine), and the fact that chicken can still be a little pink and you wont get you sick, I decided to eat it. Well 45 minutes later I had really bad intestinal pain and then diarrhea, but now 20 minutes later I feel fine. So is that it or will I be sick for a while?

BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JackedMan69 View Post
    So I made 4 chicken breasts in the slow cooker the other day. I was down to my last 1/2 chicken breast today and noticed when I was cutting it up that it was a tiny bit pink. Considering the piece of chicken was no larger than the other 3 I ate (which were all cooked fine), and the fact that chicken can still be a little pink and you wont get you sick, I decided to eat it. Well 45 minutes later I had really bad intestinal pain and then diarrhea, but now 20 minutes later I feel fine. So is that it or will I be sick for a while?
    Don't be a ( ' )

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only one way to find out... Time

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone knows that pink tacos are better for you than pink chicken...

if you feel fine, then you should be fine

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pink chicken does not indicate under cooking, it is usually due to hemoglobin forming a cooking temperature stable coloring. Base doneness on internal temp. (165F)
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Pink chicken does not indicate under cooking, it is usually due to hemoglobin forming a cooking temperature stable coloring. Base doneness on internal temp. (165F)
    What he said. However, an absence of pink is usually a good way for most ppl to Gaige whether or not their chicken is done.

SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes it is fine. Look at the texture of the chicken. If it is smooth and raw looking you have a problem. Done chicken can still be pink. Besides everyone is so worried about chicken that most people overcook it. Now overcooked is the new done.

Ass busting work + consistency + time = results. -Lyle M.

mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mindstoorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have done this a couple times. You should be fine. Drink some extra water for a little while. If you don't hit the bathroom again hard in the next 20 - 30 min your golden. If you hit it a couple more times and start feeling dizzy and such you might have picked up something.

aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh I did this last night, undercooked chicken is the most awful texture ever.

ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry bruh; but this is the end of the line. Your consumption of under cooked chicken has brought you to the precipice that has killed so many body builders. If you don't make it; please let your family know to send all your supps and training gear to me. They can PM me for an address to ship to.

I hope you don't have a family because you are a dead man walking.

(notsrs - Please don't fret so much about this. Unless you have a compromised immune system or are 5 yoa you will most likely be fine)
    36-24-36? Only if shes 5'3.
    Proud member of the Ethnic Booty Appreciation Thread.
    (Non-Contributing Member)

Originally Posted by ajones6302 View Post
    I'm sorry bruh; but this is the end of the line. Your consumption of under cooked chicken has brought you to the precipice that has killed so many body builders. If you don't make it; please let your family know to send all your supps and training gear to me. They can PM me for an address to ship to.

I hope you don't have a family because you are a dead man walking.

(notsrs - Please don't fret so much about this. Unless you have a compromised immune system or are 5 yoa you will most likely be fine)

/thread
    Fixed it for u.

aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thread is now about how horrible the texture of undercooked chicken is, I am close to puking thinking about it

motherofgod.jpg

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would imagine under cooked chicken to be more steak like. Gives it a little "crunch" because the fibers are tighter I guess?
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„