Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500) MrMeatwhistle is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    lol serves that dude right for even using NattyG's avatar over there.

jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GetHugeBrah View Post
    Graham, you know I love you man (no homo) since your a good Christian brah and I do believe you are natty. Keep on being you. Haters gonna hate.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CanadaBBOY View Post
    Tons of people online lie about taking juice. Most anyone with an awesome physique is on juice, just the way it is.

You obviously haven't been in the game for long hey.
    dumb reply. what part of my post says that I am not aware tons of people do this? I still question the motive

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    Anyone else notice that this 'poster' in particular is really going out of his way to defend fraudulent steroid use?

You one of Graham's IDs or close friends?

Mods, IP check please.
    good god you're a pussy. you type like a pussy, i mean.

i don't know ng4 from adam.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    btw anyone that says Layne Norton is not natural is a dumbass. He would be completely enormous if he juiced given his incredible knowledge. The guy has great genetics clearly as his physique is better than most juicers so it's scary to think the potential he would have if he took it to the next level.We won't ever know though.

FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    btw anyone that says Layne Norton is not natural is a dumbass. He would be completely enormous if he juiced given his incredible knowledge. The guy has great genetics clearly as his physique is better than most juicers so it's scary to think the potential he would have if he took it to the next level.We won't ever know though.

gotta agree with this man....Layne would b really easy to tell if he decided to juice...it would just be scary what he would look like.

now naturalg........hmmm......dont kno brah....looks joocy

byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    lol serves that dude right for even using NattyG's avatar over there.
    here's the post...notice avi gone

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    confirmed
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Where the white women at? ironmanbrah93's Avatar
    ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmanbrah93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by my.self View Post
    first on 20 page thread
    lol 19 pages so far

IIFYM

Bulking until Feb 1.

I give out reps to quality posters and always rep back.

I rep Florida residents on site, just let me know if i don't see you.

"With reasonable men I will reason
    With humane men I will plead
    But to tyrants I will give no quarter."

I enjoy long walks on the beach and protein shakes by the moonlight

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never knew how many intensely stupid people were on the misc. First I see the Canadian thread with all of the conservative supporters, and now this? I didn't know anyone was foolish enough to believe he was natural. I guess that's what happens when you get the teen misc flooding into the real misc.

Steroid usage is EXTREMELY common, and most amateur juicers don't look nearly as good as natural graham. No hate, but he clearly juices. I understand him not wanting to crush young lifters dreams, and wants them to work hard naturally, I totally support that and that is the way i've lifted. Seriously though, to the educated and experienced posters he is clearly on juice, and anyone else is naive and has no clue. This thread is a good way to figure out who is a newb and who isn't. If you think he's natural, you are a newb, if you can see he's on juice, you probably know a thing or two.
    Last edited by CanadaBBOY; 04-12-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know much about natural graham since i don't really care about him, BUT does he have some sort of a blog or business that involves him giving out workout advice and routines, and does he benefit financially from it?

I've seen it a few times on these boards alone where people juice and claim natural, and have a training business/website that they promote. Basically they say "hey look how awesome I am natural, you can look like this too if you were to train properly... so pay me and i'll teach you my secrets!!". They juice and hide it because they gain financially from it.

If this isn't the case, it's probably because he doesn't want friends and family to find out, especially since he is religious and probably doesn't want other church freaks to look down on him.

Hell, steroids are illegal and carry a bad reputation and I wouldn't want people to know if I was taking them, but then I wouldn't go on a forum with the name 'naturalgraham' and go around bragging about how i'm natural.
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

Muscle Contractor Naturalgraham4's Avatar
    Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Naturalgraham4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know much about natural graham since i don't really care about him, BUT does he have some sort of a blog or business that involves him giving out workout advice and routines, and does he benefit financially from it?

I've seen it a few times on these boards alone where people juice and claim natural, and have a training business/website that they promote. Basically they say "hey look how awesome I am natural, you can look like this too if you were to train properly... so pay me and i'll teach you my secrets!!". They juice and hide it because they gain financially from it.

If this isn't the case, it's probably because he doesn't want friends and family to find out, especially since he is religious and probably doesn't want other church freaks to look down on him.

Hell, steroids are illegal and carry a bad reputation and I wouldn't want people to know if I was taking them, but then I wouldn't go on a forum with the name 'naturalgraham' and go around bragging about how i'm natural.
    i give people free advice and answer questions for free and obviously my blogs are free to read.. i have gained nothing financially even though im offered money by people to write them diets and workouts, i just write them out for everyone for free because i have a job, i dont need the money. Helping others do something positive for themselves is a reward in itself
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/graham-hill-interview.html

straight edge army
    lifelong drug free bodybuilder

FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000) FoamBarrier is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Naturalgraham4 View Post
    i give people free advice and answer questions for free and obviously my blogs are free to read.. i have gained nothing financially even though im offered money by people to write them diets and workouts, i just write them out for everyone for free because i have a job, i dont need the money. Helping others do something positive for themselves is a reward in itself
    dont mind him, he's trying to post on every page for some reason
    At what expense, we prove out existence, exhaust the axons of belief, machinery, so immense, a universe with no dimensions.

I am the box that contains your thoughts.

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never knew how many intensely stupid people were on the misc. First I see the Canadian thread with all of the conservative supporters, and now this? I didn't know anyone was foolish enough to believe he was natural. I guess that's what happens when you get the teen misc flooding into the real misc.

Steroid usage is EXTREMELY common, and most amateur juicers don't look nearly as good as natural graham. No hate, but he clearly juices. I understand him not wanting to crush young lifters dreams, and wants them to work hard naturally, I totally support that and that is the way i've lifted. Seriously though, to the educated and experienced posters he is clearly on juice, and anyone else is naive and has no clue. This thread is a good way to figure out who is a newb and who isn't. If you think he's natural, you are a newb, if you can see he's on juice, you probably know a thing or two.
    your dumb as fuk, please go

if your using rofl at your profile pic

WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thanks for that useless wall of text. come back when you have a have a legit reason as to why grayham juices and ill gladly respond. as of now, i dont think you have one single plausible reason because i already know your knowledge on natural bodybuilding virtually zero. you're just angry someone looks bigger and better than you naturally while you had to risk getting gyno, balding, acne, libido shut down sticking needles up your ass just to get bigger. accusing anyone with an impressive physique as juicing is pathetic.

AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    why would this clown lie on an anonymous internet forum where he has no real life attachments?
    Actually, he has a lot to lose.

He's an "online personal trainer" that goes by the claim that he's "natural". He will lose business if people find out the truth.

AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Indeed, those guys will start to realize how naive they were after a couple years of experience/knowledge

muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As natural as one can be with test- e

WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheneverIFall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AliensAreHere View Post
    Indeed, those guys will start to realize how naive they were after a couple years of experience/knowledge
    2 years reading flex magazines and front page articles on this site dont count.

your knowledge on the subject: if he looks good = steroids.

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by byrnebv View Post
    it looks like "coville" is getting lit up a bit on the other forum. he took down the avi and admitted it wasn't him and only posted it as "inspiration" to his goal physique. guys are still fuking with him a bit. nice find, dodoz! thx for the daily lulz. repped.
    wouldn't that be exactly what anyone would do if they were getting found out? he has a lot more to lose on the misc than on that other forum... but who knows, who cares.

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually, he has a lot to lose.

He's an "online personal trainer" that goes by the claim that he's "natural". He will lose business if people find out the truth.

lol wtf @ no side delts on the bottom left pic, is that shopped?
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

Originally Posted by WheneverIFall View Post
    2 years reading flex magazines and front page articles on this site dont count.

your knowledge on the subject: if he looks good = steroids.
    Look at yourself. 30 posts a day and you dont even look like you lift. rofl Flex magazine will tell you people are natural, looks like YOU'RE the one reading them

If you spent more time outside of these boards and actually went to the gym, maybe you would actually gain some real knowledge and experience

My God Trent you think a 50+ year old guy with a testosterone deficiency who is as big and lean as FRANK ZANE in his prime is natural

get the fuk out of here man srsly, are you trolling or what?

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold all that matters is you beat the leprechauns

dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10) dejane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ohhh noooo n all this time i thought you are "natural" lol (with min of 5cycles)

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    who cares? why are you trying to ruin the guy. We all assume it anyway.

maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxedoutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would you believe him if he was black?
    A lot of people here say that black people have incredible genetics and every time some black guy posts a pic of himself nobody questions him being natty or not.
    I believe Graham is natural and i'm not even that impressed with his physique.

Look at yourself. 30 posts a day and you dont even look like you lift. rofl Flex magazine will tell you people are natural, looks like YOU'RE the one reading them

If you spent more time outside of these boards and actually went to the gym, maybe you would actually gain some real knowledge and experience

My God Trent you think a 50+ year old guy with a testosterone deficiency who is as big and lean as FRANK ZANE in his prime is natural

get the fuk out of here man srsly, are you trolling or what?
    oh so in YOUR world, NO ONE could be bigger than frank zane naturally because.....well because you said so. even though i posted proof of the natty bodybuilders looking just as big before anyone in the medical field even knew testosterone had any benefit at all to the bodybuilder, almost an entire decade before the soviets even STARTED experimenting on their low quality testosterone. what the **** does 50 have to do with anything? powerlifters peak in their 40's. 50 is still ****ing young.

Originally Posted by WheneverIFall View Post
    oh so in YOUR world, NO ONE could be bigger than frank zane naturally because.....well because you said so. even though i posted proof of the natty bodybuilders looking just as big before anyone in the medical field even knew testosterone had any benefit at all to the bodybuilder, almost an entire decade before the soviets even STARTED experimenting on their low quality testosterone. what the **** does 50 have to do with anything? powerlifters peak in their 40's. 50 is still ****ing young.
    No, I'm saying that you have no knowledge of how big of a role testosterone plays.

I'm saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for a 50+ year old to be as big and in the same condition as Frank Zane in his prime NATURALLY due to the loss of his testosterone. It's impossible.

Impossible.

Impossible.

It's impossible.

chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000) chojek is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold all that matters is you beat the leprechauns
    lol

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frizzel View Post
    Wether he is natty or not (I believe he is), you have to be dumb as a f*cking rock to take anything posted in this thread as definitive evidence that he is on gear. Seriously, some of you guys hate so much, you are willing to trick yourselves into believing lies and jumping on the witch hunt band wagon.

And CTpump is the king of the f*cking retards leading the crusade like a mentally and physically disabled mel gibson leading the charge against the English in Braveheart.
    lulz.....