Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    does combining them negate one or the other though...with the diet solution, 5 meals x 3 hours apart = 15 hours leaving only 9 hours to fast...if u had to cram all 5 meals into an 8 hour window, would u just adjust the meals from 5 to 4 and eat every 2 hours, with slightly higher protein + fat for each meal?

this sounds really interesting, i just read it all and am def trying this out...very intrigued...I've been bulking and gained 40 lbs so I'm actually looking forward to not having to cram food down my throat and get shredded up now.
    www.leangains.com

Read up.

You can easily be shredded with 1-2 meals a day.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blacksmith77 View Post
    http://scivation.com/books/
    i recommend the diet solution over the cut diet though

theyre both free
    Did you use the 'diet solution' to get to your avi from 13%?
    It's basically the OP's diet except you have a small 'carb-up' of 60g carbs every day

ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    one last question OP for when u wake up...what do u cook ur chicken in? is it just plain chicken breasts? anything other than seasoning? like a very low carb marinade? I have some that are like 6g or less of carbs and I use that for 2 whole chicken breasts which would make it much more tolerable...just curious if u do anything special to it.
    I throw it in a big pot of water and let it boil for 30 min. I'm usually forget to defrost some the night before so this is the quickest/easiest method for me. For seasoning I usually use franks redhot, it's a godsend man 5 cals per tbsp and thats all ya need per chicken
    The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned

lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dr. Myron Gaines rates your cut 9/10.

Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    www.leangains.com

Read up.

You can easily be shredded with 1-2 meals a day.

Can't wait to try TKD(keto)-IF this summer. Dis gon b good.
    Disclaimer: The post above is about 3.50% srs

Poverty Meal Crew
    Already dripping precum Crew

🌲 I acknowledge that this comment was posted using app hosted in a server located in indigenous land of The Métis (1745) & The Algonquin (1886), 🌲

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **** son! Good job dave man, I'm going to hit up a keto diet right away too.
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Dr. Myron Gaines rates your cut 9/10.

Can't wait to try TKD(keto)-IF this summer. Dis gon b good.
    Good luck on it man!

Originally Posted by Considine View Post
    **** son! Good job dave man, I'm going to hit up a keto diet right away too.
    Thanks bro!
    The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned

NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at people still believing op is natty, misc is so easy to troll

Originally Posted by NepalianBrah View Post
    lol at trolls not believing in hardwork. Gtfo I have no reason to lie to you.

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    he's farkin 170 - if he used tech it was the worst cycles ever.

GJ op. haters.jpg IF ftw.
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

Originally Posted by krazykarl View Post
    he's farkin 170 - if he used tech it was the worst cycles ever.

GJ op. haters.jpg IF ftw.
    finally someone else that realizes I'd be a **** up if I weighed 170 after gear. Thanks for the response man!

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at 2011'ers not believing in anyone making progress naturally.

fuuu was paying more attention to the ******* to say gjdm! you're doingitright..

Originally Posted by Baseballer View Post
    lol at 2011'ers not believing in anyone making progress naturally.
    No kidding man, I'm one of the few of my friends who actually trains hard and stays away from the gear, it's what I'm known for. Sick of the jelly kids on here throwing me under the bus right away. Thanks bro!

BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBMisc90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by thravathrave View Post
    before pics taken february of last year at 240 lbs. Current pics taken within the last 2 weeks, current weight 168 lbs.

comments/critiques welcome. Also bf% estimates?
    mirin! Gjdm

JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bishes be mirin this summer.

lucky you

joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joslbrb13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really sick progress OP, I'm 'mirin. I'm not reading through 250+ posts, so sorry if you already answered this, but what are your lifts like now?

Edit: nevermind, saw your sig. gjdm!
    Jets, Mets, Rangers, Knicks, Duke Blue Devils

Treat every rep like it's a microcosm of your life. Push hard through the pain. Failure is never an option.

Originally Posted by BBMisc90 View Post
    mirin! Gjdm
    Originally Posted by joslbrb13 View Post
    Really sick progress OP, I'm 'mirin. I'm not reading through 250+ posts, so sorry if you already answered this, but what are your lifts like now?

Edit: nevermind, saw your sig. gjdm!
    thanks bros

PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysioFit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow... Great job man, you should be proud!!

SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work dude. Former fatty as well so I know the hard work you had to put in.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135270701

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong cut if real

stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by apolloman View Post
    Mirin cut!
    It's people like this that make me wish I was fat before I started working out.
    Always pick 4 crew :(
    Too lazy to update avi crew.

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hard to believe but very inspirational
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

Originally Posted by stevarius View Post
    It's people like this that make me wish I was fat before I started working out.
    Ahah no you probably don't. It's no fun to be able to easily put down 4k cals in a sitting and half to consume half that in a day for a year.

badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing.. mirin' and jelly! did you do cardio?

platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your cut is badass bro.
    i have a question. i got my buddy to start working out with me, and now he is on week 6 and i have noticed he has lost a bit of weight. when he started he weighed 350 at 6 ft tall. well my question is, if i can get him to get on keto and continue to workout with me, form you experance how long would it take a bigger boy to drop 70 lbs? should i give him a timeline of around a year?
    #####///'10-'11 Winter Bulk Crew\\\#####
    From Sept 1st - Jan 17th I gained 20LBS. 196-216
    Dislocated my shoulder at 7:15pm 6/1/2011

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just cause you look like sh it naturally doesn't mean op would

Originally Posted by badshaa View Post
    Amazing.. mirin' and jelly! did you do cardio?
    Didn't really do that much. Only did cardio on days I ate too much. If I do it's usually 20-30 mins on elliptical post workout.

Originally Posted by platinumpike View Post
    your cut is badass bro.
    i have a question. i got my buddy to start working out with me, and now he is on week 6 and i have noticed he has lost a bit of weight. when he started he weighed 350 at 6 ft tall. well my question is, if i can get him to get on keto and continue to workout with me, form you experance how long would it take a bigger boy to drop 70 lbs? should i give him a timeline of around a year?
    Honestly it's up to him. Yes it's doable in a year but that's only if he works for it. Everyone is different and you can't put a quote on someones willpower.
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    just cause you look like sh it naturally doesn't mean op would
    lold

platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ThravaThrave View Post
    Honestly it's up to him. Yes it's doable in a year but that's only if he works for it. Everyone is different and you can't put a quote on someones willpower.
    ok, here it is. he has very low willpower, he says he wants to loose weight but will put off the gym and eat pizza. i make him feel bad about himself when i get mad at him for it and he says sorry then will go to the gym for a while and eat good. but, after a while he'll start skipping the gym and slacking on his diet.
    so whats a good way of getting someone like that motivated? what did you do?
    because im getting tired of baby sitting even though he is my really good friend.
    #####///'10-'11 Winter Bulk Crew\\\#####
    From Sept 1st - Jan 17th I gained 20LBS. 196-216
    Dislocated my shoulder at 7:15pm 6/1/2011

Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok, here it is. he has very low willpower, he says he wants to loose weight but will put off the gym and eat pizza. i make him feel bad about himself when i get mad at him for it and he says sorry then will go to the gym for a while and eat good. but, after a while he'll start skipping the gym and slacking on his diet.
    because im getting tired of baby sitting even though he is my really good friend.
    sadly, he might be doomed to fatness

keto helped my friend lose over 120lbs, but he went off diet for 1 year after that.. =/
    keeping them motivated is hard man, i feel you

like the post above me says, it's a really ****ty situation for you man. I don't really know what to say, when I was in highschool I was exactly the same as he sounds right now. Slacked on everything and didn't give a damn. Than one day it somethin just clicked and I haven't stopped since then. For me seeing the gains and dropping of fat week after week is what kept me going. Tell him to take pics and measurements, im sure if you can get him to diet for 2 weeks straight he will see some results. He might take it he might leave it, up to him.

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you play football in HS? You seem like you would have been a lineman who cut down and had a decent amount of mass from football instead of just a regular fatty with no muscle