t0nyxgq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 exercise per muscle group or 6?

My schedule is a 4 day schedule with maybe a little cardio in between.
    sunday- legs/shoulders
    tuesday- chest/triceps
    wednesday- abs
    thursday- back/biceps

I made a list of excercises i prepared to do on those days each with warm light weight 10 reps as warm up and light weight 10 reps as cool down... but i seem to like many exercises and would like to do them all so for tuesdays i would do 6 excercises for chest and 6 for triceps... i got from 6 rep then + weight to 4 rep -weight to 4 rep... and i read in other peoples posts with like only 4 different exercise per muscles group... now i'm thinking is what i'm doing too much? will i overtrain?

Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3-6 is fine, whatever suits you.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seems pretty good maybe want to switch shoulders to a different day of the week because they are used in bench and you don't want them taxed on bench day. Also, remember to keep it under about 10 sets per muscle group.

Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by nateakabear
    Also, remember to keep it under about 10 sets per muscle group.

...which would be nearly impossible with 6 exercises per bodypart. IMO you'd be fine with 3 exercises, 3 sets each (maybe 4 for big parts like quads, lower back).

AoW

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good point

t0nyxgq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would u gain faster doing more sets or less yets?

Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It varies person to person; volume works for me, while HIT works for others. Try both and see what works for you.

AoW