Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why Would A Girl That Likes You Not Text Back?

So question is in the title. This girl I've been talking to for a little while obviously likes me, and I'm sure she knows I like her too, in fact I think we hit a little 'break-through' where we were both unsure as to whether the other liked the other and then just a couple days ago we realized it was fairly obvious we're both into each other, made me real excited. So she went out of town this weekend, I texted her around noon said 'when you going to be back?' , she replies an hour later '6:30, why you ask?', well my phone was locked in my car with my keys and had to wait on AAA to come get them for me then I had to drive somewhere in a hurry, so it took me an 1 1/2 to text back 'I was thinking we could do something when you get back if you're up for it'... she never texts back. She playing games? Like I said unless she changed her mind about me over the weekend we definitely got something started.. but not a 'sure sounds good' or a 'I think I might be too tired'.. nothing... was she looking for a double text or you think she was pissed cause it took me 1.5 to get back to her.. like up my ante?

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stoz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit stoz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ahoff00 View Post
    So question is in the title. This girl I've been talking to for a little while obviously likes me, and I'm sure she knows I like her too, in fact I think we hit a little 'break-through' where we were both unsure as to whether the other liked the other and then just a couple days ago we realized it was fairly obvious we're both into each other, made me real excited. So she went out of town this weekend, I texted her around noon said 'when you going to be back?' , she replies an hour later '6:30, why you ask?', well my phone was locked in my car with my keys and had to wait on AAA to come get them for me then I had to drive somewhere in a hurry, so it took me an 1 1/2 to text back 'I was thinking we could do something when you get back if you're up for it'... she never texts back. She playing games? Like I said unless she changed her mind about me over the weekend we definitely got something started.. but not a 'sure sounds good' or a 'I think I might be too tired'.. nothing... was she looking for a double text or you think she was pissed cause it took me 1.5 to get back to her.. like up my ante?
    when ever i take 3 hours to reply, the girl im texting will take 3 hours to reply. she will be pissed brah.

Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit vabyss's BodySpace
    Maybe because you're insecure enough to ask an online forum about it.

That normally makes chick run like their hair is on fire.

ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ahoff00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by vabyss View Post
    Maybe because you're insecure enough to ask an online forum about it.

That normally makes chick run like their hair is on fire.
    she don't know I'm asking about it, nice theory though jackass. Seriously, girls are a ****ing headtrip, looking more for a females opinion than some twat like you.. they have insight into their kind's ****ed up brains. Anyways, like I said it's obvious (recently so even) that we like each other, and now she gives me the cold shoulder on a text.. was it because I took 1.5 hour? Honestly, that's petty..

The cool kids rep me luckyshark's Avatar
    Stats: 6'8", 280 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9549
    luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luckyshark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit luckyshark's BodySpace
    Because she doesn't like you as much as you think. There is no other answer. You won't like this advice. You will try to rationalize it, refute it and give a long list of "but but but..." beta-ness. I don't care to hear it because it doesn't change the truth of the matter. It's time to move on. In fact, that may help you here because with many girls taking away attention is exactly what makes them come after you more.
    Do everything in your power to be legendary.

-Shark-

Stats: 6'2", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 730
    mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mcbrainlegend's BodySpace
    Calm down. Take it easy. You sound a bit desperate when you talk about her on here, so don't let that bleed over to your conversations with her.

Also 1 & 1/2 half hours isnt THAT long for her to wait, plus you did say that she took an hour to text you back, so its not like you did anything wrong.

Anytime a girl takes a long time to text back, you shouldn't text her back straight away anyway cos it will make you look desperate, like your not doing anything else other than hanging on her every word and she will get bored.

Buuuut as for why she didnt text back? **** knows. Could be any number of reasons. For all you know, she doesnt like you quite as much as you think she does.

Stats: 5'9", 137 lbs
    Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ramy33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ramy33's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by luckyshark View Post
    Because she doesn't like you as much as you think. There is no other answer. You won't like this advice. You will try to rationalize it, refute it and give a long list of "but but but..." beta-ness. I don't care to hear it because it doesn't change the truth of the matter. It's time to move on. In fact, that may help you here because with many girls taking away attention is exactly what makes them come after you more.
    Luckyshark you're amazing. THIS OP ^^^ don't talk to the bish anymore. Cut all contact and see if she comes after you. If she does, let her run a little bit. If she doesn't, she's not interested. Now chances are she won't in your case but you can still try it…
    ☆ Minimalist Crew — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150153773
    ☆ Official Personal Finance Thread — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164099481&p=1291808361#post1291808361

Stats: 5'7", 140 lbs
    xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xokate has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit xokate's BodySpace
    Maybe she doesn't have her phone on her. Maybe she has it on silent. Maybe she accidentally locked her phone in her car with her keys and had to wait and hour and a half for AAA to come and get them for her.

Point being: She didn't respond to one of your texts one time. She'll probably text you again tomorrow or the next day. No need to stress out and start trying to ponder the mysteries of the female mind.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UCFBuilder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit UCFBuilder's BodySpace
    dude stop worrying about it...lol at caring if you pissed her off by not responding for a while...1) i can assure u it didnt piss her off...2) you shouldnt give a fuk if it did

this is what u do at this point...u sent her a text asking to hang out..she didnt respond...either she isnt gonna respond at all or she will respond tomorrow or later tonight...if thats the case u answer and set something up...if she never responds...move the fuk on to someone else cause she wasnt as interested as you thought.....if a girl is interested in you..she will contact you..plain and simple
    I rep back 1k+

Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence.

There are two undeniable truths in life: failure and success. Unfortunately, everyone experiences failures before achieving any amount of success. Life is ultimately a giant trial and error test-you never really get what you want without putting up with the things that you dont

boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boshiboshibom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ahoff00 View Post
    She's out of town, she's probably doing something fun.

Stats: 5'7", 178 lbs
    EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EXV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EXV's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by boshiboshibom View Post
    She's out of town, she's probably doing something fun.
    ^^^^ this.

let the chick live her life.
    ***Lean Gains/IIFYM follower***

1-0 Amateur Muay Thai Fighter
    1200 Total @ 178.4 Lbs.

Powerlifter: Best Lifts @ 181 / Goals

Strict OHP 200 (01/06/12) / 215
    Squat 405 (01/27/13) / 450
    Bench 290 (11/11/12) / 300
    Deadlift 530 (07/09/11) / 560

Tackling the Physique Division now. PM me any info that could help!

Platinum Member RomanianForgedX's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RomanianForgedX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit RomanianForgedX's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    dude stop worrying about it...lol at caring if you pissed her off by not responding for a while...1) i can assure u it didnt piss her off...2) you shouldnt give a fuk if it did
    Exactly, beta behavior

Stats: 5'7", 154 lbs
    bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bruisedlegs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bruisedlegs's BodySpace
    Take it from a girl- there are 3 possibilities that I see. 1) she is into you but doesn't want to show it because you took a while to reply & she took that as a hint that you might not be that into her. 2) She isn't into you (maybe she was when you hit the breakthrough or w/e) and that explains her short reply & also her late reply.

OR number 3) She just wasn't paying attention to her phone or something.

Stats: 6'1", 213 lbs
    lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lasonjin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lasonjin's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by EXV View Post
    let the chick live her life.
    this. sorry op, but her life doesn't revolve around you. stop being beta and waiting on her every msg. go do something more productive.

edit: btw, don't take what i said as an 'attack'

Stats: 6'2", 173 lbs
    gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gswarrior510's BodySpace
    lol dude. i had a girl tell me that she wants to have sex with me one day and then 3 days she didnt text me back at all. Then 2 days after she texts me asking what's up..**** happens. Dont overthink it.
    Kobe
    Kyrie
    Roy
    Monta
    Curry
    Rose
    Paul
    <3

BodyPoints: 6378
    Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr Beer's BodySpace
    Maybe she had explosive diarrhea and spent the time blowing bubbly stinking liquid out of her distended hairy arse hole at high pressure, then scraping the chunks off with TP until she was bleeding and then scrubbing out the crap fragments under her now fetid fingernails. Didn't you think of that OP? Pretty selfish if you ask me.
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs.
    -John Rogers

ScubaStevo: "You're right, I wish I could be Obama."

anyways, not to reopen this can of worms, but so she texts me the next day around noon and apologizes for not texting me back says she fell asleep on the ride home and then passed out when she got to bed. I tell her that's fine and ask her if she wants to meet up for drinks soon and she says yes so we're going out soon...but honestly, I don't really believe she fell asleep at 2:30 when I texted her back all the way home and then went straight to bed.. I think there was some ****ed up women brain game component to it which is why I was asking.. can't help it I'm curious.. whatever.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4913
    Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cell-Tech Daddy's BodySpace
    She's just not that into you

Stats: 5'1", 118 lbs
    fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit fighter11x's BodySpace
    Are you really sure that she likes you? you didnt mention anything specific.
    Either you don't try hard, or you don't try the right way.

My brain has two sides. Left one has nothing right... and right one has nothing left.

Originally Posted by fighter11x View Post
    Are you really sure that she likes you? you didnt mention anything specific.
    yea I'm sure.. I'll keep the details to myself, but that's not in doubt.

Stats: 5'1", 118 lbs
    fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fighter11x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit fighter11x's BodySpace
    maybe has that 'complex', immediately thought that you're ignoring her so she does the same to you. Show your interest (dont overdo it) and if she likes you she will give you a chance
    Either you don't try hard, or you don't try the right way.

My brain has two sides. Left one has nothing right... and right one has nothing left.

Stats: 5'8", 198 lbs
    TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheYellowKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TheYellowKing's BodySpace
    she doesnt like you OP...im sorry for you I know how this feels

ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZWallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the fact that you play the 'time waiting game' to text people tells me you're a child.

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TibiConfidas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TibiConfidas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheYellowKing View Post
    she doesnt like you OP...im sorry for you I know how this feels
    you bumped a 3 year old thread to say this... tempted to neg.
    Canadian crew
    BSc crew
    Can't deadlift due to bulging disc crew

B: 275 S: 335