Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

GF of 6 years broke up with me in Iraq

We had been dating since high school....Both went to West Point together, but she's a year behind me. Total of almost 6 years of dating. Of course we had our rocky points, we were both maturing as people. But as I'm sitting in a tent, hunched over my computer excited to talk to her for the first time since I deployed, and she tells me she doesnt love me anymore. Says that our relationship was toxic, and that she just wants to be herself for a while. Translation is that I assume there is another guy at school (she doesnt graduate for another 2 months), and me being deployed makes it easier to cut ties. She's going to Oxford next year for a scholarship, and she tells me that she doesnt think Id be supportive, despite the fact that I've proven to be supportive over the last 6 years. I had the ring picked out with a family jewler for when I come back in ealry July, and we were to get married summer 2012 (which we had discussed and agreed on.)

I know thats a ****ty summary and not really descriptive, but I just dont know what to do. Every ounce of me wants to fight for her until I cant anymore, but she just seemed so disinterested in me. Its like she flipped a switch of just not being in love anymore. This is the time I needed her the most in my entire life.

What do I do to feel better about this guys? I am so lost. For the first time in my life, everything just hurts. I'm normally such a happy person
    ★♦★Ⓤnited Ⓕemale Ⓜisc Ⓖuild★♦★

\

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's probably been sleeping with that guy for a while.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why do women do this to soliders ????????

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I can say is hang in there. You might feel as she just "flipped a swith" but she was probably not into you for a while. Women can hide that really well. It sucks.

Look towards the future. You will recover and you will find someone who will make this relationship feel like child's play, even if you cant picture it right now.

commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) commi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well let’s point out the elephant in the room - She cheated on you.

This girl is clearly a selfish b*tch with no heart or backbone. For her to end a 6 year relationship with a guy over msn or whatever chat you were on while he is deployed in Iraq shows what a cu*t she is.

Look at it this way you were going to marry this girl which typically means children; however this girl is clearly a selfish whore that puts herself first and has no sense of timing or when to do something and just be overall humane and courteous. Be glad this dumb bitch is not raising your children as they would have been just as ****ed as she was.

I do not condone the physical abuse of women at all but I hope this bitch gets a nice bat to the face I am just getting so angry at how selfish a woman could be to put you through this pain while you are battling for the lives of fellow soldiers, yourself, and our country. You deserve much better than a girl who would do this and you are so young so **** her and find yourself a girl who is proud to be with a man who does what most of us (including me) are too pussy to do.

Thank you for serving for our freedom and I hope you don't let this selfish bitch get to you.

Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawginit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude,

You can't make it happen. If you try too hard you look more desperate and less appealing. The best thign you can do is wish her luck, tell her that you will always be there, stay in touch every now and then and see if she later misses what she had. You don't have a choice, but to move on or come off really desperate which is not an attractive feature. Let it go. It sucks. It's hard.

You are 23. You will find many more girls to see and to eventually marry. You are very successful already. It's not the end of the world even if it feels like it. Be mature, be a man (as much as it hurts) and wish her luck. Hell, turn the tables on her and tell her you were thinking the same thing.

Try to move on. She will either find out later that she made a mistake and contact you or not. You can't live your life around her though. You have to move on.

Sorry man. Good luck and HOOAH! from a retired armor officer.

Originally Posted by horriblecreation View Post
    We had been dating since high school....Both went to West Point together, but she's a year behind me. Total of almost 6 years of dating. Of course we had our rocky points, we were both maturing as people. But as I'm sitting in a tent, hunched over my computer excited to talk to her for the first time since I deployed, and she tells me she doesnt love me anymore. Says that our relationship was toxic, and that she just wants to be herself for a while. Translation is that I assume there is another guy at school (she doesnt graduate for another 2 months), and me being deployed makes it easier to cut ties. She's going to Oxford next year for a scholarship, and she tells me that she doesnt think Id be supportive, despite the fact that I've proven to be supportive over the last 6 years. I had the ring picked out with a family jewler for when I come back in ealry July, and we were to get married summer 2012 (which we had discussed and agreed on.)

I know thats a ****ty summary and not really descriptive, but I just dont know what to do. Every ounce of me wants to fight for her until I cant anymore, but she just seemed so disinterested in me. Its like she flipped a switch of just not being in love anymore. This is the time I needed her the most in my entire life.

What do I do to feel better about this guys? I am so lost. For the first time in my life, everything just hurts. I'm normally such a happy person
    "All things are difficult before they are easy."

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    LOL are you serious?

It's easy bro, 90% of women can't handle the military lifestyle. It leaves them isolated without their partner and they need affection. There's a reason divorce in the military is higher than the national average, it's because people get lonely when they don't see their husbands/wives for months-years at a time. Military gf's/fiances/wives are notorious for cheating on their partners.

axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing you can do. I would cut all ties and never speak to her again. Especially if she attempts contact or tries the friend thing with you.

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She couldn't have waited until you at least came home? Fukin selfish b.itches don't know what it's like to be deployed to the Middle East where the thought of seeing green grass brings nostalgia - let alone the one they love.

This is the kinda s.hit that makes men have committment issues. You will now be changed for life.

Keep your head up bro. Turn all of the negative energy you have into something positive via using the Gym as an outlet - it WILL help A LOt. Read books, hang out with friends, stay as busy as possible. Only time will heal.

When you get home, smash and dash as many chicks as you can. Get rid of anything that reminds you of this girl as well.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by commi View Post
    Well let’s point out the elephant in the room - She cheated on you.

This girl is clearly a selfish b*tch with no heart or backbone. For her to end a 6 year relationship with a guy over msn or whatever chat you were on while he is deployed in Iraq shows what a cu*t she is.

Look at it this way you were going to marry this girl which typically means children; however this girl is clearly a selfish whore that puts herself first and has no sense of timing or when to do something and just be overall humane and courteous. Be glad this dumb bitch is not raising your children as they would have been just as ****ed as she was.

I do not condone the physical abuse of women at all but I hope this bitch gets a nice bat to the face I am just getting so angry at how selfish a woman could be to put you through this pain while you are battling for the lives of fellow soldiers, yourself, and our country. You deserve much better than a girl who would do this and you are so young so **** her and find yourself a girl who is proud to be with a man who does what most of us (including me) are too pussy to do.

Thank you for serving for our freedom and I hope you don't let this selfish bitch get to you.
    Co-Signed. Chin up.

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always wondered why people even bothered to be in relationships when they were in the military. It never ends well. I saw way too many dudes get their hearts broken by some tramp back in the states to ever make that mistake myself, and the ones that do stay together are questionable relationships at best.

My old company commander actually gave up at one point, saying "I don't really care what she does while I'm gone, as long as she's there when I get back."

What kind of relationship is that???

Sorry, I'm ranting. But my eyes were opened wide after my time in the Army. I don't trust a single female, including my own mother.

Sucks, brah. Keep your head up and use the weight room to keep your mind off her. If she's willing to do this to you while you're overseas, then she's already moved on. I suggest you save yourself the headache and do the same.

theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry to hear that..same thing happend to my brother..completely cut contact man

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by axour View Post
    Nothing you can do. I would cut all ties and never speak to her again. Especially if she attempts contact or tries the friend thing with you.
    This. She will try to turn him into a friend-zoner or the gay guy she tells all of her problems too, meanwhile some other dude is banging her. Don't fall for it bro. Don't deal with the drama but not get the percs of a relationship. Cut off all ties. Delete her from ********, and block her, immediately!

Man, if you keylogged her you probably would have saved a year of your life (she's probably been seeing this guy for a long time) .just sayin'. Then again, that would been "insecure" of you according to the chicks on this site...wtf-ever.

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly brah

Take this as a chance to break clean from the relationship and enjoy your life. You've still got at least 7 years of hooking up left.

Originally Posted by Dawginit View Post
    Dude,

The best thign you can do is wish her luck, tell her that you will always be there...
    GTFO with that ****.

JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JJbra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that was the best thing she could have ever done for you. she clearly wasn't willing to put in the same effort as you were...and in a relationship it takes 2 giving it everything they have for it to work. take it for what it is...and try not to let it eat you up inside. you WILL find someone who is truly worth it so just try to be thankful you weren't stuck with this arrogant dumb cum guzzling whore bag of a slut ex-girlfriend who probably wouldn't have been all that of a great mother anyway.

keep your head up & thanks for what you're doing over there

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    LOL are you serious?

It's easy bro, 90% of women can't handle the military lifestyle. It leaves them isolated without their partner and they need affection. There's a reason divorce in the military is higher than the national average, it's because people get lonely when they don't see their husbands/wives for months-years at a time. Military gf's/fiances/wives are notorious for cheating on their partners.
    understand + agree ...

just sad

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    Honestly brah

Take this as a chance to break clean from the relationship and enjoy your life. You've still got at least 7 years of hooking up left.
    The fk?? He's gonna die at 30???

UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    LOL are you serious?

This x9000

+ especially true for younger boys and girls of the current generation. In your 20s wanting a military wife who'll support you and stay loyal while you're gone? GTFO!

What's a joke is that they don't man up to the fact that they can't handle it from day 1, and instead choose to break your heart once you're nice and far away and hanging on their every word for a taste of home. Because however unsafe you are, she can't bare to be without her monkey branch. Awful human being. And she justified it by blaming you, "you won't be supportive" etc. What a disease.

Count your blessings. As has been said, she is a kunt and would have been the mother of your children. And no one wants kunt children. Best of luck brah, stay strong, and maintain your dignity. Don't fight for someone who doesn't want, respect, or love you enough to deserve it.

djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take the ring and get your money back she's obviously moved on. Your young and have your WHOLE LIFE AHEAD of you there will be a much better and improved girlfriend down the line...you'll see.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    as bad as this might sound, shes probably been waiting to do this ever since you first left. it makes it easier for her, she doesn't have to see you face to face, helps her feel more distant which makes her not feel so bad about it. this has probably been coming for a long time now, sorry OP. good luck over there, try not to let it bring you down. if she really loved you she'd wait for you, maybe she will come back to you one day, and that will be your decision whether you can forgive her.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    The fk?? He's gonna die at 30???
    dumb bitch is dumb.

im pretty sure he means around 30 he can start settling down.
    u mad

Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    dumb bitch is dumb.

im pretty sure he means around 30 he can start settling down.
    Gj reading sarcasm.

I'm sure you're absolutely right!!! Cheers love!

Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ask yourself this, would you ever leave her because of another girl? And then think about this, is that not what shes doing to you right now? Would you ever want to be married to a girl that would do that to you? It sucks but IMO its better you found this out now rather than after you got married. You deserve better man, and there will be just wait.

drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewgarcia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It takes an outstanding woman to be a part of the military life. She obviously is not outstanding. Do not ponder the what ifs, coulda or shouldas just move forward.
    *Lone Star Crew*

Bench: I
    Squat: don't
    Dead: e-stat

Mavs, Stars, Rangers, Cowboys! Not a fair-weather fan. I support my squads win or lose!

prepare your anus proud2bawesome's Avatar
    proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) proud2bawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take any naked photos of this slut that you have and post them ****s all over the internet, then send her a link

sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let that one go. Definitely don't fight for her. She's not worth it. If she was, she wouldn't have walked away so easily.

I do agree you should cut all ties ASAP. Do not be her friend, it never works out that way. Delete her from ******** and even block her on ******** so if you have mutual friends, you won't see her comments and "likes" etc.

She will try to friendzone you because she has that level of comfort with you where she will feel as though she can tell you everything, even if it's about guy problems. That will only hurt you more.

She may very well even try to come back to you after a few months have passed. You will really need to re-examine her motives and be strong enough to respect yourself to reject her then.

Good luck. I respect you for what you're doing for our country but as another poster said, relationships in the military are difficult. I don't know anyone in the military that has not had 2 or more marriages. Not saying it can't be done but it is sooo difficult. You are still young though. You should just pursue your dreams and settle down in your 30's with a nice and faithful woman who knows that she wants a life with only you.
    IG: sarasayshi76

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    my best friend just left for deployment yesterday.. that same moment he left his girl changed her status to single on ********.. everything was perfect between them and the bish was crying that he was leaving and all. lol I saw clubbing pics of her from last night. she was making out with at least 2 random dudes
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thank you all very much for the responses, I appreciate them

I know what I need to do. Ive already deleted her and her family from my ********. I'm trying as hard as I can, but as pathetic as this makes me sound, this is the hardest thing Ive done in my life. It really does just hurt to think about. I already have a couple dates lined up with a few girls for when I get home, which is something I'm definitely looking forward to. I've always been good with girls, but obviously never cared since I loved someone for so long.

Its just hard when you have no outlet here. I feel like such a bitch with not being able to just let it go. Ya, she probably has been into someone else for a while, you guys are right. It wouldnt make sense for her just to drop me, she undoubtedly is just moving onto to something different.

Just wish I could have seen it sooner.
    ★♦★Ⓤnited Ⓕemale Ⓜisc Ⓖuild★♦★

\

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    my best friend just left for deployment yesterday.. that same moment he left his girl changed her status to single on ********.. everything was perfect between them and the bish was crying that he was leaving and all. lol I saw clubbing pics of her from last night. she was making out with at least 2 random dudes
    gotta make up for lost time........... :-/