Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I hope I haven't ruined your BJ experience. Next time a girl's really good at it, you'll be thinking "how did she get this good?!"

Edit: upload fail
    meh, as long as she wasnt sucking my dudes dick last night or last week I dont care

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yet you still think women prefer men without self-respect, who shag anything they can stick their dick in? Because that's what guys who have slept with a lot of women have done. Yes, it's nice to know that your bf is desirable to other women, but not that he fukks them all.
    Well I wasn't referring to good looking guys who "shag" (strong austin powers) whales. I have no respect for those guys. Although guys who fuk a lot of women normally have standards. I for example, have never fuked anything lower average, and would say probably only 2 average girls out of dozens. I'm also an average looking guy so the 2 that I fuked were actually on my level, while the rest were better looking than I am. I've also rejected a lot of women better looking than me because they smoke ciggs (I hate that) or were far dumber than the average woman (I have very little tolerance for that as well).
    Ignore list: abdus

Say that to my face fukkr MineTurntoFap's Avatar
    MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MineTurntoFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So you would be ok with the idea that a girl who rocked your world in the BJ arena had learned her craft by sucking 100 dicks before yours? If you would, fair play to you.
    For most dudes the problem isn't the 100 dudes it took for her to learn how to be a pro.

Its the psychological issues that come attached with that. Find me a female that gives bomb head, isn't crazy, knows how to cook, won't fukk other guys when she's bored, and I wouldn't care how many guys shes been with.

But lets be reality. Chances are that if shes been with 100 men then shes an attention whore with daddy issues. And that is why most men use and discard these types of girls.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    being srs now, where is this WK sh9t coming from? Because I sided with a female on this topic?
    Actually the wk thing is probably from you saying you'll neg him on recharge for negging her.

Thread is entertaining though. And as far as the "super low risk" of STD transmission I got the clap the ONE time I fuked a chick without a rubber. So suck on that statistical anomaly.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Actually the wk thing is probably from you saying you'll neg him on recharge for negging her.

Thread is entertaining though. And as far as the "super low risk" of STD transmission I got the clap the ONE time I fuked a chick without a rubber. So suck on that statistical anomaly.
    We were having a discussion and he escalated it to negging. I would have done the same had he negged you.

I just don't understand the big fear of STD's, I mean, people get sick all the time. They get the flu every year if not a few times a year. They get sick, they get medicine, they get cured. That's what you did, too. Now, HIV you can't get a cure, so that sh9t sucks, but the rest of the STD's are just not worth worrying about, IMO. Sh9t, nothing even happens with HPV, you don't even know if you have it.
    10k+

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We were having a discussion and he escalated it to negging. I would have done the same had he negged you.

I just don't understand the big fear of STD's, I mean, people get sick all the time. They get the flu every year if not a few times a year. They get sick, they get medicine, they get cured. That's what you did, too. Now, HIV you can't get a cure, so that sh9t sucks, but the rest of the STD's are just not worth worrying about, IMO. Sh9t, nothing even happens with HPV, you don't even know if you have it.
    lol, will ask you to neg people the next time I need added counternegging power. I get negged all the time.

All the same, I'd rather not have any STDs. It's like swallowing spiders. I'm sure the average person swallows some number of spiders per year and they are fine but I am not going to purposefully go diving headfirst with my mouth open in spider canyon.

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

LOL. I called her out on her claims that she was denied std tests and that she had to "Beg" for an HIV test. I asked her to name just one clinic in the US that would refuse anyone any STD test they asked for. She got nasty because she couldn't back it up, so I negged her and told her why I did it.

I'll positive-rep her 20 times if she can back the claim up, otherwise she deserves the neg.

Your involvement was pure wkish though. You're going to neg me just because she cried to you about it. Do you do that for every guy who cries about being negged? (albeit negged justifiably) Or just the 'damsels in distress' ? lol

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This guy gets it ^^

Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    This guy gets it ^^
    You: Neg Power: 215.

Her: Neg Power: 55.

What is this, a neg battle for ants?!

beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. I called her out on her claims that she was denied std tests and that she had to "Beg" for an HIV test. I asked her to name just one clinic in the US that would refuse anyone any STD test they asked for. She got nasty because she couldn't back it up, so I negged her and told her why I did it.

I'll positive- her 20 times if she can back the claim up, otherwise she deserves the neg.

Your involvement was pure wkish though. You're going to neg me just because she cried to you about it. Do you do that for every guy who cries about being negged? (albeit negged justifiably) Or just the 'damsels in distress' ? lol
    You're only seeing your side of it, from this side, she presented 100's of "clinics" by telling you to call planned parenthood and ask. You haven't, so I assume its a moot point.

And yes, I have negged upon request for my male e-friends on here.
    10k+

You: Rep Power: 430.

Her: Rep Power: 112.

What is this, a rep battle for ants?!

I've been reading these boards for over 10 years, a member for 7, before we even had reps. I don't care about them as much as I know the noobs do, hence her immediate crying when I negged her for making ridiculous claims and getting nasty.

And obviously the WK who's rescuing the damsel in distress feels they're important too..lol

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 999ALLisMINE View Post
    I didn't sleep with him (no sex). We made out and that was it, but he asked me to sleep over and I said not unless we're in a committed relationship.

I know I'm not going to see him anymore, but I really want to ask him if it's because of his religion. If it is, I guess I'll have to avoid Muslim men when it comes to dating.

It led to debates of sex, gender inequity, sexual double standards, and related topics.
    I have a friend like you, maybe a little cuter in my personal opinion but I would NEVER pursue a relationship with her. She wants to wait til marriage til sex (or at least a committed relationship) and I honestly wouldn't want to wait for her. She was with a guy she said should would have phucked but she never did despite being with him for 3 months.

You have to look at it from a guys perspective. If I dated you for a week or 2 and you tell me you wont have sex til we're in a relationship you're already withholding things from me. So now I'm thinking that I could either A) have a relationship with you and HOPE we have sex eventually, or B) phuck other girls and hangout with you because I like you. Sadly, the answer tends to be B. Very few guys after the age of 21 want to wait for sex. We can get it easily in a bar/club and can find phuckbuddies. If we pursue a relationship with you and you still dont put out for a couple of months not only do we waste our time, but guys lose their dignity as well, to themselves and to their peers. One of my boys dated a girl and was a virgin and til this day we STILL make fun of him because everyone thinks he dated her and never had sex with her. No guy wants to be that guy.

I understand that you don't want to be the "whore" that sleeps around with every guy and that your peers may look down on you but the truth is this. You like him, you see him on the regular, don't be afraid to put out a couple of times. If you actually want to have sex with him and like him DO it don't feel like you have to trap him first.

Finally, I have to say that if this is your rule, past the age of 21, the kind of guys that do wait for you and tell you "Oh it's ok we'll wait til you're ready" are usually the guys that are the best players of them all. You never guess they are players that's how good they are and they can pretend to care about everything but really, they're just looking for the type of girl that will commit to them while they can sleep around.

Anyway, I hope you read what I say carefully and realize that I'm not trying to degrade you or tell you to sleep with every guy you like. Sex is sex, it's not a gift to give to a guy once you're in a relationship. It's simply a physical activity. As long as you aren't degrading yourself you're ok. Second you put your pussy on a pedestal and say that guys have to do A, B, and C to get it then you'll see guys running away and giving you the "commitment" line because they feel you're trying to trap them.

tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you would be ok with the idea that a girl who rocked your world in the BJ arena had learned her craft by sucking 100 dicks before yours? If you would, fair play to you.
    You don't need to suck 100s of dicks. Can practice on 1 or 2 ya know?

You're only seeing your side of it, from this side, she presented 100's of "clinics" by telling you to call planned parenthood and ask. You haven't, so I assume its a moot point.

And yes, I have negged upon request for my male e-friends on here.

I just called, they said they would be more than happy to test for anything I may be concerned about. They err on the side of caution.

She lied.

Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Actually, you're the one attempting to confuse the issue.

I stated they did not offer to test me for HIV or some of the other STI's that they normally offer sexually active people.

This is where you are running off on a tangent.

The reason they felt it was unnecessary to test me for "everything" was...wait for it...

I WAS A VIRGIN.

You're assumption is that they will test anyone for anything, but walk into a health unit and ask to be tested for HIV after you tell them you're a virgin who's never had a blood transfusion, no drug addiction and have had oral sex with 1 person.

They wont offer to test you for the whole package unless you keep insisting.

Nice attempt trying to pull the topic off your unsubstantiated claims about oral sex.
    No offense, but you just proved yourself wrong. haven't read all your triple posts on here (yes I just did it thank you) but of course clinics wont test you for everything if they don't think they have to or they can get away with it. Everyone is trying to save time and money so unless you're persistent with something you won't get what you want. You upset that they just wont hand you everything you want? Hate to say typical modern day woman but it is. If you want something you HAVE to be persistent.

Shiit, I know that because I see my mom when she wants something and she does not stop til she gets it no matter what it is. That's why I call her up so much when shiit goes wrong she can deliver like no one else can.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have u considered he's 18 and its insane for any 18 yr old male to want a serious relationship.

Just sayin... y would he make it exclusive when he's already smashing?

I've been reading these boards for over 10 years, a member for 7, before we even had reps. I don't care about them as much as I know the noobs do, hence her immediate crying when I negged her for making ridiculous claims and getting nasty.

And obviously the WK who's rescuing the damsel in distress feels they're important too..lol
    Did not notice your join date. Mirin'.

I like reps because they let me neg people and I feel good about it when I make their number go down. Also it lets me take negs and I can be all ain'tevenmad. Plus being red is awful... no one takes you seriously.

Plus 90%+ of my reps have been legitimately earned. No one's ever repped me for being a woman or for posting pics of women or any such nonsense. All from posting.

This:

I had an ex once who randomly told me he'd slept with 300 women. Well now that was off-putting, because you know at least one of them would have been hotter, or thinner, or had bigger tits or was able to deep throat etc. A guy who's slept with dozens of women is simply a guy who uses women for sex. That doesn't really make him desirable. It makes him an arsehole/user/player/whatever. Also it implies that he wouldn't have the self-control to turn down sex (with someone else) while in a relationship, as he's obviously never turned it down before.
    False but I understand what you mean. My friend is a complete slut or used to be. Gangbanged, constant blackouts where she couldn't remember how many guys she phucked etc. She had sex with me while she had a boyfriend while hammered out her mind (we're very close though and I think if given the choice she'd date me over him but she's single now). I think though it's more of a bad thing for women than men.

I'm not trying to invoke a double standard so please hear me out. Women who have tons of sex generally have low self-esteem and use it as a self-esteem boost. It's great to feel wanted and with the way the world is though women who are less attractive and see all these ads feel unwanted. When they get that kind of attention they love it. Except, they also feel like a complete whore so the self-esteem boost only lasts so long before they feel like shiit. Their friends look down on them and leave them and guys disrespect them to no end.

For guys, it's a chase aspect. Guys are chasing girls and when they have sex with more girls it's also a self esteem boost. The more girls a guy has sex with the more he is respected by his direct peers. He feels good about himself and thus is more happy.

For both a guy and girl that has a lot of sex I do believe both would be able to enter into a relationship and be faithful. I just think that for a girl who is a slut having a relationship is harder because you have low feelings of selfworth. I know the girls I know that are like that don't do well in relationships simply because they know their actions and don't understand how a person could actually care for them. It's actually a sad thing to see but that's just the thought process used.

For a guy they feel tons of self worth and have a much easier time being happy in a relationship. For both parties, I think they probably have the same chance of cheating but I feel like a girl who is a slut being in a relationship she probably has a ton of issues where as a guy who phucks tons of girls will probably have a ton of confidence and make you attracted to them even more.

I just don't get it. I mean, why don't we argue about the speed at which my semen comes out my penor.

My semen exits my penor at 100mph. Deal with it! Prove me wrong, bish!
    Also, that seems unlikely.

A sneeze doesn't even reach 100 mph according to Mythbusters and purely from my own experience, as well as the prolific case studies of Mr. Peter North, semen travels visibly slower.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread just keeps taking twists and turns.
    Ignore list: abdus

Ayotollah of Rock n Rolla Kaz85's Avatar
    Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kaz85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 999ALLisMINE View Post
    I haven't been in a steady relationship for 3 years and I'm finally seeing a guy I like right now, but I don't know if we're an official couple or not. So I asked him if we're in a relationship and he said he doesn't know either. Then he tells me he's scared of commitment and I ask him to explain but he tells me he doesn't know how to. He said his last relationship ended horribly so maybe that has something to do with it? He also said he doesn't want to disappoint me or be a dick... I have to study for exams but this is bothering me and I can't stop thinking about it! I even asked him if he wanted an open relationship and he didn't technically say no, but instead said, "but that's friends with benefits". Then he tells me he really likes me and if we could just go with the flow for now. I'm thinking if he doesn't want a relationship, I'm wasting my time while I could be seeing others.

Men, can you all please tell me what this means?!
    It means youre not the one for him

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A sneeze doesn't even reach 100 mph according to Mythbusters and purely from my own experience, as well as the prolific case studies of Mr. Peter North, semen travels visibly slower.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    There's nothing to justify. There is nothing "bad" about a man enjoying his single life, nor is there anything bad about him lying to people who aren't minding their own business.
    Agreed, enjoy life you are young you should, lying is wrong for what ever reason...it is bad behavior, in these instances the truth will more than suffice...anything else is just trying to justify the lie..don't lie, it's wrong...it would be better to not answer than to lie, can we stop arguing about the LYING now...it is wrong and you are wrong when you lie.

Its astonishing that you cannot grasp the concept that A +B > A. Seriously, this is absolutely amazing. You don't have to be a math wiz or a logic professor but you are still having difficulty with it. Why?
    It is astonishing to me that you cannot acknowledge that "stimuli", regardless of the source or causation of the source will affect different people in different ways, it all depends on the "psychological" make-up of the individual who perceives the behavior directed towards them. Simply put you could have a sadistic b*tch of a mother "poisoning" a child and if he was the kind of kid that let that crap run off his shoulder he would be minimally affected, on the other hand you could have an extremely sensitive child who's father avoids them and it could cause so much pain the child might take his/her own life.....it is not a function of the "stimuli", it is a function of the HUMAN RECEPTOR....do you get it???????

I'm more of a CBT oriented guy so I prefer to tackle their cognitive distortions and increase behaviors to counteract their pain, although I do try to integrate elements of humanistic psychology (i.e unconditional positive regard, empathetic understanding, etc).
    So you try to influence their process of reason or thought with distractions....I'm OK with that, but you have to have the kind of kid that is receptive to this type of therapy, it is when you have one that "will not be distracted" that other methods of connecting with them are required, much like when my 11 YO niece was trying to cope with the murder of her father, my brother.

Your problem is you define "bad behavior" as a single man sleeping with women. Hate to break it to you but someone can "behave well" while he's single even if he does sleep with a lot of women, and then continue to "behave well" after he's married by being monogamous.
    I absolutely did not define single men sleeping around as bad behavior, I said for the THIRD time, if this man is habitually promiscuous and has a long history of such behavior, his "wedding day" is not likely to erase that behavioral conditioning, monogamy will be more difficult for him vs someone who has practiced monogamy in long standing relationships. How this does not resonate with your sense of logic is beyond me.

I just called, they said they would be more than happy to test for anything I may be concerned about. They err on the side of caution.

She lied.
    Then I now side with you.

Did not notice your join date. Mirin'.

I like reps because they let me neg people and I feel good about it when I make their number go down. Also it lets me take negs and I can be all ain'tevenmad. Plus being red is awful... no one takes you seriously.

Plus 90%+ of my reps have been legitimately earned. No one's ever repped me for being a woman or for posting pics of women or any such nonsense. All from posting.
    NEGGED!

U callin me a liar?
    10k+

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    No offense, but you just proved yourself wrong. haven't read all your triple posts on here (yes I just did it thank you) but of course clinics wont test you for everything if they don't think they have to or they can get away with it. Everyone is trying to save time and money so unless you're persistent with something you won't get what you want. You upset that they just wont hand you everything you want? Hate to say typical modern day woman but it is. If you want something you HAVE to be persistent.

Shiit, I know that because I see my mom when she wants something and she does not stop til she gets it no matter what it is. That's why I call her up so much when shiit goes wrong she can deliver like no one else can.
    So then how am I wrong? You are agreeing with me that you can see this happening to a virgin who requests HIV testing.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

She lied.
    Phone number and name of staff member you called?

You're a liar, you have to consult with their nurse.
    Again, you keep repeating that I was refused when I have more than 5 times stated they tested me.
    I stated they felt it was unnecessary and I had to keep insisting.
    That does not mean I was refused.
    Last edited by Candees; 04-13-2011 at 03:17 PM.

I am never going to reach 1000 reps.

I stated you negged me because you're a ******* who couldn't post it in the open forum that you were refusing to back up your claims that unprotected oral sex has a higher rate of STI transmission than protected vaginal sex.

See, yesterday you logged off talking a huge talk about posting CDC, census statistics proving your statements today, so where they at?

U callin me a liar?
    Good Sir! I am most emphatically not calling you a liar. I am, however, thinking it.

I am never going to reach 1000 reps.
    Keep on posting fun posts and you'll make it eventually. You could also, alternatively, start a thread with nudes and spoon pics and hit 5k+ within the hour.

Also (purely from my perspective as a guy) when I went to get tested after my first time having sex with another girl who told me it was her first time having sex they didn't insist on doing any tests but I requested it and they complied. No muss, no fuss.

So then how am I wrong? You are agreeing with me that you can see this happening to a virgin who requests HIV testing.
    You're wrong because you think that having to "persistently ask" for a test means you can't get one. I'm not sure how to make that any clearer. They didn't comply with your demands the second you made them. WOW. Normally when I ask for something I don't get it either and I don't have a pair of titties to back me up. You make it sound like they won't give you a test that you ask for. They WILL give it to you and they DID you just had to ask them more than once. You mad?

I'm not even sure what you're arguing. You had to see a nurse. So what? Is it me or am I unaware?

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast