Closed Thread
Page 251 of 305 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 9141
    Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Me: I would hug a cactus then swim through shark infested salt water to the arctic to do
    battle with an angry mother polar bear on a 2x2 foot iceberg for the chance to share
    a spaghetti dinner with you on a webcam over a dial up connection.

Her: Hey,
    Aww that's the cutest thing someone has
    ever said to me. U really wanna take me out
    for dinner$ I love dates and especially
    with someone as hot as you.

LOL?

Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh, sometimes PoF works so well. Nailed a couple milfs since I've started my copypasta campaign. Sometimes though, the bishes are just so dumb, mind=blown.

"wat why is my acct being closed"
    "u cant close my acct"

And I'm just real tired of this. "haha nice but you don't get my number just yet"

EDIT>> Got that one's number, muahaha. Let the text gaming commence.
    Last edited by Vidofnir; 05-26-2011 at 01:55 AM.

miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100)
    Back from dat dere ban camp. The craziest thing happened while I was there, I ran into the prime minister. He was asking about some of you gentlemen.

ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aiight brahs, new material time......

Your profile pictures have caused me to release romance explosion all over the
    bottom of my desk. It looks like I broke a quart of milk under there, Jesus! WI
    guess what I'm trying to say is that your looks are awe striking and I'd be much
    obliged to chat with you

I would Dougie across the grand canyon with a rattle snake in my underwear on a tight rope woven from the pile of tissues you accumulated while watching The Notebook if it meant I could wrestle with your pierced tongue.

I see you're a dog person So maybe you can help me out.
    My rottweiler usually sleeps in the garage so I let him in there a few minutes ago
    forgetting that I had placed some mouse traps. The dog is still relatively young and
    has testicles the size of tennis balls. Apparently he was dragging those monsters
    too close to a trap and it snapped right on his nuts.
    He's really angry right now won't let me get close enough to help. he already bit me
    really hard and I'm bleeding pretty bad. I tried shooting him with a horse
    tranquilizer dart but I missed and it blew out one of the tires on my car so I can't
    drive to the vet or anything. My plan right now is to have my 4 year old nephew
    approach him from the front to distract the dog while I sneak up behind him and club
    him with a tire iron.

Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
    nice brah.

Anyone else have any txt documents with helpful, compiled notes like this? will rep

Originally Posted by Sithbrah View Post
    This is mine brah, lots of chit in there, some have my username in.

Attached Files
    Reps on sight: β˜†β˜†β˜†UK Crewβ˜†β˜†β˜†

Zyzz, RIP my dude.

GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ipleadthe5th View Post
    Aiight brahs, new material time......

Your profile pictures have caused me to release romance explosion all over the
    bottom of my desk. It looks like I broke a quart of milk under there, Jesus! WI
    guess what I'm trying to say is that your looks are awe striking and I'd be much
    obliged to chat with you

I would Dougie across the grand canyon with a rattle snake in my underwear on a tight rope woven from the pile of tissues you accumulated while watching The Notebook if it meant I could wrestle with your pierced tongue.

I see you're a dog person So maybe you can help me out.
    My rottweiler usually sleeps in the garage so I let him in there a few minutes ago
    forgetting that I had placed some mouse traps. The dog is still relatively young and
    has testicles the size of tennis balls. Apparently he was dragging those monsters
    too close to a trap and it snapped right on his nuts.
    He's really angry right now won't let me get close enough to help. he already bit me
    really hard and I'm bleeding pretty bad. I tried shooting him with a horse
    tranquilizer dart but I missed and it blew out one of the tires on my car so I can't
    drive to the vet or anything. My plan right now is to have my 4 year old nephew
    approach him from the front to distract the dog while I sneak up behind him and club
    him with a tire iron.

lol'd
    υк ’яєω☆☆☆
    Cutting goal - get shredded.
    Elite Nutrition - www.elite-n.co.uk

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any chick that messages me first never has a profile pic. Is that just the norm for u guise?

GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    Any chick that messages me first never has a profile pic. Is that just the norm for u guise?
    no. if someone has no picture i ignor them. or demand a spoon picture.
    υк ’яєω☆☆☆

Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never get messaged first

inb4: "u ugly as phuck, cuz?" - I'm really not..
    Reps on sight: β˜†β˜†β˜†UK Crewβ˜†β˜†β˜†

Zyzz, RIP my dude.

ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

same

If i could post my "bare torso" pic (not my avatar) I would get mad msg's from bishes on the daily
    Last edited by ipleadthe5th; 05-26-2011 at 05:40 AM.

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had a total of...TWO chicks message me first. One was a wheel-chair warrior and the other was some fat black chick.

Consider yourself lucky because there's potential, albeit slim as **** potential.

LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Guess what the subject line always is as well?
    Hi

think i have had 4 or 5.
    2 bangable, 3 whales.
    υк ’яєω☆☆☆

Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Need your help brahs...
    Girl added me 2 nights ago, we get chatting and find out she lives 2mins down the road from me. So last night we arranged for her to come over (I previously told her over pof I was really just interested in a casual relationship, said she was cool with it) Girl comes over, go straight to my room and she has like some mental breakdown..Starts saying I cant believe i just met someone over the internet im so embarrased rah rah rah. Im thinking wtf have I got myself into, isnt that what these sites are for? Anyways she eventually calms down and we get into bed tells me to get naked, So i do and were hooking up etc. she starts to have a little play then out of no where jumps up and says "alright im going to go now thanks" What to do...? pretty keen to keep things going because she lives so close.

Cliffs:
    -Girl adds me over pof, I tell her im interested in casual relationship
    -Find out shes from same suburb as me, comes over last night
    -As soon as we get into my room starts having a breakdown saying shes embarrased
    -Eventually calms down, we get into bed
    -Tells me to get naked and we start playing around
    -Randomly says "alright im going to go now thanks" Gets up and leaves
    -Strong wtf. Is this some stupid mind game thing? Want to keep seeing because shes so close

Doesn't sound mentally stable.

muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GazzyS View Post
    no. if someone has no picture i ignor them. or demand a spoon picture.

Word of advice do not disregard the no picture profiles, at least give it a chance, ask for a spoon pic.. This chick messaged me first who had no pic, I asked for a spoon pic and got this (the blonde btw)

No troll, we have mutual friends on ********, doesn't have any pics up cos she's creepin' and this happened to me a few times, a lot of 8+/10s have private pics

same

If i could post my "bare torso" pic (not my avatar) I would get mad msg's from bishes on the daily
    Originally Posted by GazzyS View Post
    think i have had 4 or 5.
    2 bangable, 3 whales.
    Half of my messages were sent by the girl first, I got a pretty good profile (been gettin loads of compliments over it) funny tagline and username, have my bodybuilding competition pic up, training pic, 2 random shirtless pics @ 7% bodyfat, and 1 face pic

Originally Posted by Makk View Post
    Need your help brahs...
    Girl added me 2 nights ago, we get chatting and find out she lives 2mins down the road from me. So last night we arranged for her to come over (I previously told her over pof I was really just interested in a casual relationship, said she was cool with it) Girl comes over, go straight to my room and she has like some mental breakdown..Starts saying I cant believe i just met someone over the internet im so embarrased rah rah rah. Im thinking wtf have I got myself into, isnt that what these sites are for? Anyways she eventually calms down and we get into bed tells me to get naked, So i do and were hooking up etc. she starts to have a little play then out of no where jumps up and says "alright im going to go now thanks" What to do...? pretty keen to keep things going because she lives so close.

Cliffs:
    -As soon as we get into my room starts having a breakdown saying shes embarrased
    -Strong wtf. Is this some stupid mind game thing? Want to keep seeing because shes so close
    Disregard (srs) the majority of chicks on this site are crazy, all the girls Ive banged from POF turned out to be stage 5 clingers, stalkers, wanting serious relationships even though we both discussed it was just for fun, just plain weird or all of the above. Smash and dash broseph, if they flake or in this case play mind games just move on you're better off trust me

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by muska001 View Post
    i asked for a spoon pic and got this (the blonde btw)

y u no have spoon?!
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50) FilledSlim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Makk View Post
    Need your help brahs...

Cliffs:
    Abort. Strong clinger possibilities with a side dish of mental health issues. Lets be real, any girl who cries over random, insignificant **** has got to have something wrong with them. Picture them reading your messages, crying. How awkward.

Abort. You're already semi-screwed because she knows where you live now.

Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doesn't sound mentally stable.

Disregard (srs) the majority of chicks on this site are crazy, all the girls Ive banged from POF turned out to be stage 5 clingers, stalkers, wanting serious relationships even though we both discussed it was just for fun, just plain weird or all of the above. Smash and dash broseph, if they flake or in this case play mind games just move on you're better off trust me

.[/QUOTE]

Yeah when she did calm down a bit she said she had jsut broke up with her boyfriend a week earlier or something...Bish had her period though, so didn't even get to ****.

Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000) Michael~Diablo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you just going to keep shooting harmless banter at me all night? Or are we going to light the fire under this convos ass and make stuff more exciting?
    You're the king of this so I'll follow your advice. I went with:

"You should totally send over some pics showing off your
    hard work at the gym I reckon you and I could have quite
    the intense workout together, we'd probably need numerous
    cuts of steak, a few protein shakes and a variety of
    nutritious side dishes to replenish our lost energy "
    -Knee Draggers-

Yehhhh Buuudddaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

<3

Originally Posted by Michael~Diablo View Post
    You're the king of this so I'll follow your advice. I went with:

"You should totally send over some pics showing off your
    hard work at the gym I reckon you and I could have quite
    the intense workout together, we'd probably need numerous
    cuts of steak, a few protein shakes and a variety of
    nutritious side dishes to replenish our lost energy "
    LOL gjdm. Im still amazed how well this worked b/c Im usually not this up front with bishes. However Im still awaiting noods......

Me: Now we're talking! Finally a sensible girl on OKC that likes sex!! Let's do this thing cave man style. We can go to my cabin in the woods up north, it has a fridge stocked full of Devastator Double Bocks. I'll throw on my loin cloth and whittle myself a spear, then go out in the woods for a few days and bag a couple elk. Then throw em over my shoulders, maybe crank out a clean set of squats while I'm at it, and trek back to my household where you will be waiting, wearing a traditional cow hide singlet. I will remove my wretched cloth so you can ‘mire my glutes while I grill them up. I assume you will barely be able to contain yourself as my natural pheromones and the scent of dirt, sweat, and hard work hit your nostrils, but you’ll have to wait until after dinner. To keep up with the Neanderthal theme we will throw all the food on the floor of the cabin and eat with our bear hands. Once your mind finally comprehends the alphaness of what just happened your ancestral female instincts will kick in and I will have to fight to keep you off of me. But I will eventually give in and we will have a multiday sex fest using the leftovers we’d be rolling in and each other’s sweat to fuel it. Does that sound like something more down your ally?

We need to swap some pics if you're game so I'll have something to help me kill my would be womb warriors into my fap sock tonight.

(Fingers crossed brahs)

Her: Oh my goodness just text me xxx-xxx-xxxx

phuck you brahs im an anteater!!!

muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    y u no have spoon?!
    I dunno lol

The last time I questioned a bish on why she didn't add a spoon she stopped talking to me, prolly thinkin I have some sort of weird fetish for cutlery.

On another note Im starting to run out of fish here, so either I drop my standards down another half point (currently at 6.5) or I start trolling my exs on ******** looking to smash

Her headline said something about looking for an honest man

Me: Honestly, I would Dougie across the grand canyon with a rattle snake in my underwear on a tight rope woven from the pile of tissues you accumulated while watching The Notebook if it meant I could split a 5th of vodka with the male nurse that was in the delivery room when you were born.

Her: So...are you saying you want to get that male nurse (who is probably a very old man by now) drunk so you could take advantage of him?

Me: No, so I could feel like I some kind of connection to you. Lettuce be reality....after reading my profile you know I am no homo.

Her: #1...i was just kidding. I'm just usually a smartass and #2...i didn't read your profile.

Me: #3 there is no way you're more of a smartass than I am. Im sure I've received more undeserved slaps than a strippers @$$ on a Saturday night than most men even dare to have nightmares about and #4 I didn't read your profile either.

Her: Ah...looks like we could have a lot in common then...

Me: You're a stripper too? 10AM is very early for me to be awake AND to be able to toss out such harmless banter to a heavenly blessed beauty who has whit and sense of humor but let's face it....I can't motorboat a personalilty.

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    earstoopointy/10?
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    earstoopointy/10?
    gendertooundecided/10

GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    earstoopointy/10?
    killitwithfire/10
    My hero

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoodleburger

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Body type: average.

Despite wearing black to try and hide his man tits, I can still see visible moobs.

Message title was "do you prefer coffee or bear?" (My "first date" thing says go for a coffee or beer, etc etc). I assumed he made a dumbass mistake with the title until I realized he misspelled it again message. Strong of aesthetics AND intelligence. You guys have no idea the leg-up you have.
    Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post

malewhale.jpg

Despite wearing black to try and hide his man tits, I can still see visible moobs.

Message title was "do you prefer coffee or bear?" (My "first date" thing says go for a coffee or beer, etc etc). I assumed he made a dumbass mistake with the title until I realized he misspelled it again message. Strong of aesthetics AND intelligence. You guys have no idea the leg-up you have.
    not a single sit up was done that day

The 5th is well aware of my advantage. Our problem is we continue to sound like idiots as we try to keep the conversation going. We should "get her to laugh" then just be real. The issue is we have an agenda (get nudes) and some of them realize it ahead of time.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post

Haha, body types have changed now that everyone in world is becoming fat. Plus, online body types are alittle different. For girl's I've noticed:

Athletic = I run on treadmill so I'm athletic
    Average = A bit overweight
    A bit overweight = Cow territory
    BBW = Half ton woman

It's funny to see a girl say her body type is athletic but then say she sucks at every sport known to man. I didn't know you could have the body of an athlete but not be able to play any sport. It shouldn't even be a body type.

It's also funny to see girls say they aren't your average girl but then their body type is average and everything they say I've read on every other girls about me.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not a single sit up was done that day

The 5th is well aware of my advantage. Our problem is we continue to sound like idiots as we try to keep the conversation going. We should "get her to laugh" then just be real. The issue is we have an agenda (get nudes) and some of them realize it ahead of time.

Yea, I never do abs. And now I'm into powerlifting so I don't do abs, biceps, calves, or anything like that. Though I've gained some weight since that pic so any little ab definition is slowly disappearing.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Closed Thread
Page 251 of 305 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast