Closed Thread
Page 254 of 305 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,620 of 9141
    ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In my area the girls on OKC are maybe a little classier but there is sooo much more to choose from on POF.

Also strong WTF at 90% of girls on OKC listing themselves as bisexual

edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vash1789 View Post
    alright brahs...another issue.

So I met this girl a few weeks ago and went on a date with her. Everything went better than expected and afterwords she asked me to come over and watch a "scary movie". I declined cause I had to work early the next day and it was close to 10 PM. She said next time. SO ive been texting her here and there this passed week and asked if she wanetd to hang out tonight. She said yeah maybe and would let me know. So far I heard nothing from her and wondering if I should call her once I get home from work????
    First off, you broke the golden rule, always jump on the chance for the possibility of sex. You are 21 brah, you would of lived working one day with minimal sleep.

I keep repeating girls flake out all the time. She might of just wanted something that night, started talking to an ex, met another guy, whatever. Girls dont plan using their brains like guys they just go by emotion. You got to hit it when you get the chance.

Having said all that, go ahead and call her. If she blows you off, and its not a great reason. Just wait till she texts you again, if she ever does.

roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    goddamn I've been doing this **** for 2-3 weeks now and I've spammed every hot chick in my area. got countless #s, hooked up with a couple, but the well has run dry.

edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by roflobster View Post
    goddamn I've been doing this **** for 2-3 weeks now and I've spammed every hot chick in my area. got countless #s, hooked up with a couple, but the well has run dry.
    Expand search by 20 miles. More girls are DTF if they know they are not going to run into the guy again. Srs. Only applies if you have wheels, and can afford gas lol.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I dun goofed:

Been talking to this cutey on cupid. We've messaged like 30 times together, still havent gotten a number or anything, probably my first mistake there. Last thing she said was:

And I'm always driving back and forth and I hate it!

Because she lives just outside of tally right now till mid june. I went with picture spoon game about a hour after she sent that:

Oh nice. Haha, I bet it sucks. But I'm sure it'll be worth the drive whenever you decide to meet me in person

Till then, how bout we play a fun game called picture spoon. You take a picture. You can wear whatever you like, normal clothes, clown suit, underwear or nothing at all. BUT the important part is you have to include a spoon in the picture somewhere: Chair, Hand, Table, I'll let you decide. It is pretty rare for someone to take a picture of themselves with a spoon in it. This way I know you are real and not someone posting up pics of a hot girl trying to mess with guys. Deal? You can send it here or e-mail me at arian11@gmail.com if its naughty and you want to keep it more discrete.

I guess my editting messed it up or I was too forward or whatever. She took one of those persona tests so I took it too to see what I'd get. So 6 hours after my last message I sent this n00b of a message:

Haha, I just took that persona test you've also taken.

http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DGSD&g=1&o=1

"The Backrubber", you know you want one!

It's been about 24 hours and no reply. And it says she visited my profile a hour after my last message. So she went on, read my messages, went to my profile, and hasn't responded. I just noticed it says she's online now, we'll see if I get a reply or still ignoring. Shiiiiiiieeeett.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    I think I dun goofed:

It's been about 24 hours and no reply. And it says she visited my profile a hour after my last message. So she went on, read my messages, went to my profile, and hasn't responded. I just noticed it says she's online now, we'll see if I get a reply or still ignoring. Shiiiiiiieeeett.
    Sucks brah...you shoulda seen this girl I was talking too...she recently uploaded more pics and she is gorgeous, and has amazing boobs (she is a consultant too for a big medical company, not a stupid dog groomer like some of these bishes). We had an amazing conversation one night, she visited my profile after i signed off, then i messaged her 2 days later and got nothing back. I think I tried 2 more times (2 or 3 days apart) and still got nothing. feelsbadman.jpeg. I may try one more time next week. I would post pics but she'll see me again on her "viewed me" again...should have saved them last time.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vash1789 View Post
    Well I dun fuked up last night...

Was talking to this 8/10 on pof. We hit it off...blah blah. So we chatted and I got her number after like 7 messages. We text and exchange pics. We text for more and set up a meeting date on saturday. She wants to race me and afterwords the winner gets a "special prize" in the end. Anywho, at one point she didnt respond back. Im like whatever she is probably busy, which was the case cause she works eveings at a gym. The next day I text her back and she didnt respond either the whole day. So that night I log on pof and see her online. I asked her why she didn't respond and she blew up on me saying how she was busy and not always on her phone. Lol, so im thinking yea I gues that was my bad as I was thinking with my cock and not my head. Whatever tho, I asked if we are cool and she said yes. Ill probably text her on sat to see if we are still on. Might be a little wierd meeting her after this little incident lol.
    lol you asked her why she went a full day and a half without responding? ya thats a dun goofed.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    Sucks brah...you shoulda seen this girl I was talking too...she recently uploaded more pics and she is gorgeous, and has amazing boobs (she is a consultant too for a big medical company, not a stupid dog groomer like some of these bishes). We had an amazing conversation one night, she visited my profile after i signed off, then i messaged her 2 days later and got nothing back. I think I tried 2 more times (2 or 3 days apart) and still got nothing. feelsbadman.jpeg. I may try one more time next week. I would post pics but she'll see me again on her "viewed me" again...should have saved them last time.
    damn that sux. no reply and girl is not online anymore. i dun goofed. i'll wait a day or two and then maybe send 1 last message.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500)
    time to move on to the next one brah, live and learn

Originally Posted by TampaDMBfan View Post
    time to move on to the next one brah, live and learn
    Yea, I'm talking to this other chick on pof. I've been messaging her alot too. I almost dun goofed her too going to the end with tree climbing pasta but i recovered. I'm waiting on her to respond to my last message so I can drop the pasta to get her phone number. Just gotta wait, unless I double message her.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone else feel like plentyoffish just eats messages or girls never get them.

I sent pastas to a bunch of girls and never got replies but then sent them another one and they replied like nothing ever happened and no talk of receiving two messages from me.
    You're only an atheist until you're on your deathbed.

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slavko View Post

I sent pastas to a bunch of girls and never got replies but then sent them another one and they replied like nothing ever happened and no talk of receiving two messages from me.
    any good looking girl gets well over 100+ messages a day. Your best bet is to just put something catchy in the subject line

TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500) TampaDMBfan is not very helpful. (-500)

sometimes i send a message and look in my sent folder and its not there. i log off. wait a bit and try again. seems to fix the prob.

Ones that don't reply don't go on anymore or aren't interested in you.

Ones that reply but ignore your message might of not gotten it or don't know how to respond but think you are cute or are desperate so they respond with a different subject.

Or Poseidon is trolling and eating your messages.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

I'm having an interesting convo with this one girl.

Message girl 1 on pof, no reply. Pasta about heavenly blessed beauty is not replying. Replies and says no interested. I message why not and no response.

Message girl 2 on pof. She replies and we talk back and forth some. She disappears for a couple days so I message where she been. Says she's been busy, she'd like she was mad I double messaged. I reply and she replies shes not interested.

She came up on my matches for okcupid and I go through her pictures and find out girl 1 and girl 2 are roommates.

So I was like screw it and said this:
    I guess your roommate told you to stop talking to me.

She replies:
    um...excuse me...ur were talking to my roommate too...thats
    low

lulz
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got 3 solid 7's on the go right now. One lives close, like 20 minutes away, the other one is about an hour away, and my favorite is like 3 hours away, luckily that girls moving a lot closer for school. Hoping to smash all three by mid june.

Closest girl:

Second closest:

Far girl:

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post
    ^^This. I'm honest about myself and make it damn clear I'm not a dainty little fairy at the get-as to not waste either of our time. This being said, despite being heavy I've always been good at sports (I just can't run to save my life as I have the hips of a 50 year old). I like OKC's weight descriptions better, they're not as vague.

I personally expect to see a 6-pack or well defined muscles if I see "athletic." Girls don't bulk up or have as much muscle tone as guys but they shouldn't say they've got an athletic body if they're just naturally skinny.

I personally hate weight standards, I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm not far away from whale status, but I also don't think I should have to fit into a 0 to be considered pretty or fukkable.
    Sorry but you're a woman. You have unwillingly put yourself into a contract with the world that you must be a size 0,1,2,3 or whatever to be hot, most have a extremely tiny waist, big bust, and nice butt.
    To be honest, you really don't have to be a dainty fairy to be phuckable at all. It's more than just sex sadly or people wouldn't care as long as you aren't whale status. It's more about showing your "accomplishment" to everyone else. It's worse with girls than guys IMO but guys do it to show other guys the "hottest" girls are attracted to them. Girls do it to show that the guys with the highest status(looks, money, etc) are attracted to them. In all it's more of a how other people perceive you thing. I, for the most part, will hit on a ton of different types of girls. Dainty fairies are fun to look at but I like a girl with a little more something to phuck. Just feels a lot better and a lot "softer" of a pussy. Not sure how to describe it.

BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    soniamproud.jpeg

Won 2 tickets today for a huge Indy500 pre-race party downtown Saturday night (face value $75 each)...open bar all night long, and Christina Milian and other big name people will be in attendance. Asked the girl I've been texting for about a week from PoF to join me, gave her the details, she just replied saying she is down.

inb4 she cancels
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ipleadthe5th View Post
    Cereally it all depends on what they reply with. I'll talk about that for a sec then go into tree climbing so I can get her mind on sex when I end it with the standing 69 comment
    What's the tree climbing one that turns it to sex talk? That's probably the one I've been missing lol.

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    number closed a 7/10

what do you guys usually wait after acquiring digitz?

im thinking ill text in a few hour, maybe push it til tomorrow midday
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

Originally Posted by Le Derek View Post

Personally, I like to wait till midday of the following day....just don't say "hey whats up" like every other beta. In my case, she joked about giving my # out to all the creeps who were messaging her, so the next day i made a joke about it and said "ok, how many creeps did u give my # to? My phone has been exploding all day"....you get the point, just make a funny comment or something

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Le Derek View Post
    number closed a 7/10

[img]http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/81/40/fgydblfj1j_134577922.jpgimg]

[img]http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/81/92/1vgznarkjr_135982869.jpg/img]

don't wait too long, text her while you're still fresh in her mind. You don't have to go into a whole texting convo but at least tell her who you are, and then say you have to go to the gym or go do something and you'll text her later

Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Sorry but you're a woman. You have unwillingly put yourself into a contract with the world that you must be a size 0,1,2,3 or whatever to be hot, most have a extremely tiny waist, big bust, and nice butt.
    To be honest, you really don't have to be a dainty fairy to be phuckable at all. It's more than just sex sadly or people wouldn't care as long as you aren't whale status. It's more about showing your "accomplishment" to everyone else. It's worse with girls than guys IMO but guys do it to show other guys the "hottest" girls are attracted to them. Girls do it to show that the guys with the highest status(looks, money, etc) are attracted to them. In all it's more of a how other people perceive you thing. I, for the most part, will hit on a ton of different types of girls. Dainty fairies are fun to look at but I like a girl with a little more something to phuck. Just feels a lot better and a lot "softer" of a pussy. Not sure how to describe it.
    This. When I'm looking at these girls' profiles I'm thinking, will my friends be proud when I show them who I banged.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll usually text them pretty quick so they have my number, then try to make a good impression the first night and let them do what they want after that. If interested they'll usually message you throughout the next day without your initiation.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Original Message YOU sent on 5/19/2011 12:11:36 PM
    I would do battle with a pack of wild mountain lions inside of a handicapped stall at a local
    mcdonalds with my hands zip tied behind my back and a shakeweight superglued to my forehead as my only weapon just to get a chance to share a freshly baked pizza pie with you over skype with a dial up connection.

Haha wow I'm almost pissed myself.
    But hello I'm Sarah.
    How are you?

Also I find it cute that you
    Like the adventures of Milo and Otis.

Original Message YOU sent on 5/19/2011 1:05:14 PM
    Hello.
    I deeply regret that it is my unfortunate duty to bring it to your attention that you are above
    and beyond our maximum standards for looks.
    You are clearly a 9/10 and here on Plentyoffish we only allow 6/10 maximum.

Your account will be CLOSED unless you reply to this message with your name, phone number, your
    favorite flower, how many cheetos you can fit in your mouth at once (just curious) and if you
    prefer chinese or italian cuisine.
    This is very serious business and I would advise you to not take my message lightly or you might
    anger my boss Poseidon, the lord of the seas.

Thanks
    ----

Hahaha ur offically my favorite person on this site !

Original Message YOU sent on 5/19/2011 12:21:47 PM
    I would do battle with a pack of wild mountain lions inside of a handicapped stall at a local TGI Fridays with my hands zip tied behind my back and a shakeweight superglued to my forehead as my only weapon just to get a chance to share a freshly baked pizza pie with you over skype with a dial up connection.

haha, pretty impressive there. I'd have to say ur the first guy to be the only one to want to do that for me of all time. Im leaving for south carolina until next tuesday tomorrow. And I have plans tonight. So it looks like we can't have this skype dealio until next week. U cracked me up, so that's a plus fer u.

^^asked her how she felt about younger men.

Original Message YOU sent on 5/19/2011 5:08:23 PM
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear.. A pretty woman that doesn't mind to say how she feels is hard to find these days.. And I feel really good

pretty? lol you are way to kind... ... you are funny...and im sure you do feel good... lol

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Original Message YOU sent on 5/20/2011 5:44:07 AM
    A young one? Psh I'm better than anyone "older" than me at practically everything besides being older than them.. And did you?? Haha that movie is freakin great.. A pug and kitten going on adventures?? Yes please.. And since I find you attractive I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice.

Wow that sounds so romantic! Is that how kids fine wine and dine a lady these days? ;-) I would break my age rule just for an extravagant frozen entree with grape juice any day!

^^have date with this chick saterday.

Original Message YOU sent on 5/19/2011 11:12:35 AM
    Hello.
    I deeply regret that it is my unfortunate duty to bring it to your attention that you are above
    and beyond our maximum standards for looks.
    You are clearly a 9/10 and here on Plentyoffish we only allow 6/10 maximum.

Your account will be CLOSED unless you reply to this message with your name, phone number, your
    favorite flower, how many cheetos you can fit in your mouth at once (just curious) and if you
    prefer chinese or italian cuisine.
    This is very serious business and I would advise you to not take my message lightly or you might
    anger my boss Poseidon, the lord of the seas.

Thanks
    ---

Haha well my name is xxxx, my phone number is xxx-xxx-5495, my favorite flower is a daisy, and I'm not really sure how many cheetos I can fit in my mouth.. Lol. I think I'd prefer Chinese, it's my absolute favorite ha! My text messaging is broken on my phone, I have to get a new one, but if you send me your number I can text from my iPod (lame I know) lol You seem like a pretty straight forward guy, I like that. A lot.

LOLWUT

Original Message YOU sent on 5/23/2011 6:39:14 PM
    notsureifsrs... Whats so random about my profile?

its just kinda contradicting i guess. i mean its funny. i get it. anyways, although you think im ugly (mirror comment), still think you are kinda cute.

PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10) PockyAF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read from last picture (down to up)

Opened with the CLOSURE line..

Bit of fat in the face, but looks like a fun body. In process of acquiring moar

Would def plow. gjdm

PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlayboySpanky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here you go guise; opener

Hey cutie i write rhymes for a livin, so sit back and rub your clit while you listen;
    saw that you were single babe you should let me smash, the things that i would do just to put it in your ass;
    but we should take things slow like a turtle on the beach, but i should let you know that i'm craving pussy cream;
    licky licky lick thats my tung on your clit, slurpy slurpy slurp take it all in a sip;
    you're cute i'm cute lets get this thing goin', so just message me back so we can get the ball rollin'

ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ipleadthe5th is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stage 5 clinger has baby daddy drama and loves to text me about it w/o nakee spoon pic. Not a single fuk is about to be given on this bish

Closed Thread
Page 254 of 305 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast