Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sour Protein Powder

I have just bought some protein powder and it taste a little sour like yoghurt. I have mixed it with everything possible but there is still the sour taste. I rang the shop up and they said that's no worries bring it back in and we will swap it for you. The only problem with that is that I live very remote about 1000km away from a shop not to mention the shop I bought it from.
    My question is, is sour protein powder bad for you because it taste just like yoghurt and was wondering would it have the same benefits of yoghurt as well?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a milk product. I'm guessing it's bad for you.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is rotten food or spoiled milk bad for you? There's your answer.

Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Outdoorgym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Cheers guys. I will just bite the bullet and mail it back to the shop hopefully they will send me a better batch

nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Outdoorgym View Post
    I have just bought some protein powder and it taste a little sour like yoghurt. I have mixed it with everything possible but there is still the sour taste. I rang the shop up and they said that's no worries bring it back in and we will swap it for you. The only problem with that is that I live very remote about 1000km away from a shop not to mention the shop I bought it from.
    My question is, is sour protein powder bad for you because it taste just like yoghurt and was wondering would it have the same benefits of yoghurt as well?
    Maybe...it's a new sour flavor lol
    My pre contest journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154261461&page=1