Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit westbigballin's BodySpace

My parents are the biggest douchebags ever. Not letting me go out after prom/at night

First of all, I'm thankful for all they've done (immigrant parents) for these 18 years. Feeding me, giving me shelter, providing me with clothing and a few luxuries, and paying for my private school education.

However, I phucking HATE how phucking gay and stupid and douchebaggy they are. Both of them are EXTREMELY conservative and old school. Aside from some material luxuries, they have not given me much else. Didn't play any sports growing up. Am somewhat socially retarded, due to my lack of social interaction (thanks to them).

I do well in school, and am a good child at home. I do the chores, do my work, respect them, speak Vietnamese whenever possible, and other sh*t like that.
    I RARELY go out (and get invited to go out [likely b/c everyone knows that I don't go out...]). If I go out in the afternoons, I either have to be home by dinner or stop everything and pick up my mom from work at 7. Going out at night for me is extremely rare--I can only recall four instances so far this school year (senior) (including tonight). Each time, I've had to pull a lot of strings to make it happen and I've gotten my fair share of yelling from of my parents each time.
    First instance - Going to a house party. First time I've been to a party was that night. Surprisingly, my parents let me go and sleep over (first time they've let me sleep over too...). Got sh*tfaced, had fun, had to wake up at 6 AM to drive home to go to community service at 8 30 AM (extremely hungover). Had to nag my parents for a few hours for them to let me go...
    Second instance - Christmas party with my BJJ brahs. It was at a local Bar/Restaurant and it started at like 5 PM. I couldn't even stay past 6 45 in the first place b/c I had to go pick up my mom. She caught a ride home w/ her coworker so they extended my "curfew" to 9PM. They called me at 9PM and demanded why I wasn't home... told them that I just wanted to stay a little bit longer. I ended up having to phucking leave at 10 30 and got b*tched at when I got home.
    Third instance - Boys Soccer State Championship game. Told my parents two weeks before that since I'm not going to the Girls State Championship game, that I want to / will go to the Boys one. That night comes and they both tell me no. We argue, and in the end my dad tells me to GET OUT. I come home (after my school wins) to them bitching me out.
    Fourth instance (tonight) - I go to the driving range w/ my friends. They yell at me asking "You don't even know how to play golf? What would you even do there / Why would you even go there for?" since they are so phucking close-minded. They tell me be home by 10 and no later... I go, leave at 10:15, my dad calls me and I tell him I'm driving so I don't have to hear him yell at him. I'm almost home at 10:30 and my mom calls me again...
    I come home, and my dad starts phucking yelling at me about how I'm supposed to be home at 10. I phucking snap and ask him why can't I stay later. He goes off on how in this house I have to be home at 10... I was about to phucking break something so I just shut up and walked away.
    They aren't even letting me go out after prom, which is like the one night that I should go out. They think that I'll smoke and drink and have sex (which is true)...

I don't phucking get it. If anything, I phucking deserve to go out. I do well in school, I never get into trouble, I'm a good son, etc etc. At first my friends and I thought it was because I wasn't making an effort, but it's clearly not my fault anymore.
    Also, they're the least supportive people ever. Back when I played football, they never came to watch a game. As soon as I saw them after a game, they asked me if we lost. Same when I go out to sporting events. They immediately ask me if we lost, and always lol everything I said that we lost. If we won, they said that we were just lucky. They don't even want to go to my graduation b/c it starts at 8PM for phucks sake.

I'm phucking RAGING right now.

CLIFFS:
    Parents are dbags.
    I'm a good student/son.
    Parents don't let me stay out past 10PM
    Parents not letting me go out after prom
    I phucking hate my parents
    Wat do?

Stats: 5'8", 162 lbs
    Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bustinhimens has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bustinhimens's BodySpace
    Teen misc

Stats: 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1186
    Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kidd123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kidd123's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by westbigballin View Post
    First of all, I'm thankful for all they've done (immigrant parents) for these 18 years. Feeding me, giving me shelter, providing me with clothing and a few luxuries, and paying for my private school education.

However, I phucking HATE how phucking gay and stupid and douchebaggy they are. Both of them are EXTREMELY conservative and old school. Aside from some material luxuries, they have not given me much else. Didn't play any sports growing up. Am somewhat socially retarded, due to my lack of social interaction (thanks to them).

I do well in school, and am a good child at home. I do the chores, do my work, respect them, speak Vietnamese whenever possible, and other sh*t like that.
    I RARELY go out (and get invited to go out [likely b/c everyone knows that I don't go out...]). If I go out in the afternoons, I either have to be home by dinner or stop everything and pick up my mom from work at 7. Going out at night for me is extremely rare--I can only recall four instances so far this school year (senior) (including tonight). Each time, I've had to pull a lot of strings to make it happen and I've gotten my fair share of yelling from of my parents each time.
    First instance - Going to a house party. First time I've been to a party was that night. Surprisingly, my parents let me go and sleep over (first time they've let me sleep over too...). Got sh*tfaced, had fun, had to wake up at 6 AM to drive home to go to community service at 8 30 AM (extremely hungover). Had to nag my parents for a few hours for them to let me go...
    Second instance - Christmas party with my BJJ brahs. It was at a local Bar/Restaurant and it started at like 5 PM. I couldn't even stay past 6 45 in the first place b/c I had to go pick up my mom. She caught a ride home w/ her coworker so they extended my "curfew" to 9PM. They called me at 9PM and demanded why I wasn't home... told them that I just wanted to stay a little bit longer. I ended up having to phucking leave at 10 30 and got b*tched at when I got home.
    Third instance - Boys Soccer State Championship game. Told my parents two weeks before that since I'm not going to the Girls State Championship game, that I want to / will go to the Boys one. That night comes and they both tell me no. We argue, and in the end my dad tells me to GET OUT. I come home (after my school wins) to them bitching me out.
    Fourth instance (tonight) - I go to the driving range w/ my friends. They yell at me asking "You don't even know how to play golf? What would you even do there / Why would you even go there for?" since they are so phucking close-minded. They tell me be home by 10 and no later... I go, leave at 10:15, my dad calls me and I tell him I'm driving so I don't have to hear him yell at him. I'm almost home at 10:30 and my mom calls me again...
    I come home, and my dad starts phucking yelling at me about how I'm supposed to be home at 10. I phucking snap and ask him why can't I stay later. He goes off on how in this house I have to be home at 10... I was about to phucking break something so I just shut up and walked away.
    They aren't even letting me go out after prom, which is like the one night that I should go out. They think that I'll smoke and drink and have sex (which is true)...

I don't phucking get it. If anything, I phucking deserve to go out. I do well in school, I never get into trouble, I'm a good son, etc etc. At first my friends and I thought it was because I wasn't making an effort, but it's clearly not my fault anymore.
    Also, they're the least supportive people ever. Back when I played football, they never came to watch a game. As soon as I saw them after a game, they asked me if we lost. Same when I go out to sporting events. They immediately ask me if we lost, and always lol everything I said that we lost. If we won, they said that we were just lucky. They don't even want to go to my graduation b/c it starts at 8PM for phucks sake.

I'm phucking RAGING right now.

CLIFFS:
    Parents are dbags.
    I'm a good student/son.
    Parents don't let me stay out past 10PM
    Parents not letting me go out after prom
    I phucking hate my parents
    Wat do?
    Go away to college at all costs brah

Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 58
    MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MEDITATE's BodySpace
    ur an only son?

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blindead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Blindead's BodySpace
    welcome to high school.
    I want to touch the butt.

Stats: 5'8", 1000 lbs
    DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DEVILSHYT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DEVILSHYT's BodySpace
    Cry me a river phaggot

lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucidbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JUST GO. srs op proms noly once in ur life be a rebel for once and do what you want. grow a pair of nuts ur might regret not out.
    Nursing crew
    25, no kids, no jail time, no drama crew

Registered Offender JerseyTriad's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3381
    JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JerseyTriad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JerseyTriad's BodySpace
    Tis easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
    2011 Pro Wrestling Misc. Section Best Debater

westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) westbigballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Oh and srs thread. Negging all phaggots.

I have a younger sister. My dad doesn't even let her go shopping with my aunt and cousin. That's how phucking gay my parents are.

I've pretty much wasted high school thanks to my phaggot parents, and I'm setting myself up for failure in college b/c of my lack of social skills.

Can't wait to go to college, although they might force me to go to a sh*t college (UoP or Creighton) b/c they don't want me to go to UW (where I want to go).

I bet when I come back home during breaks and **** from college, they probably won't let me go out at night...

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 156 lbs
    Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strengthftw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Strengthftw's BodySpace
    I understand where your coming from

It was real annoying having to come home at like 8 PM and them calling near the set time every time I went out

Then I moved out

I wish they understood that I know school/education is important, but they take it way too far
    o

Originally Posted by Strengthftw View Post
    I understand where your coming from

It was real annoying having to come home at like 8 PM and them calling near the set time every time I went out

Then I moved out

I wish they understood that I know school/education is important, but they take it way too far
    Seriously. They don't understand that there is more to life than just school and education. I reiterated to them that I'm a second semester senior, and grades don't count for sh*t anymore as long as I don't fail, and that I'm already accepted into college, yet they still tell me to try hard in school.

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jaroctor's BodySpace
    go out after prom, pay the consequences later.

Just make sure you get laid, or else it won't be worth it.

My dad forced me to play golf with him the next day, I got home at 8am, he woke me up like 3 hrs later.

I was certainly not even close to sober. I lost 8 ball in the first 9 holes.

Stats: 10'0", 1000 lbs
    SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SashaStarr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SashaStarr's BodySpace
    *pout*

=(

Stats: 6'0"
    inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4ripped has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit inb4ripped's BodySpace
    this is where you disobey your parents and fuk your girlfriend... then have a side talk with your dad and explain the situation later.

Stats: 5'8", 225 lbs
    cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgrimaldo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cgrimaldo's BodySpace
    Dude..that sucks...sorry to hear that...but you really only have once choice....sneak out and/or lie. You will absolutely regret missing prom night and they might bitch you out/ground you or whatever but they will get over it. YOU will NOT get over missing prom night. Well, eventually you will.............Start planning it now. Also, at all costs.........go away for college.
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

####Texas Brah####

*LONE STAR CREW*

Misc Tatertot Crew!

MISC Anti-Phaggotry Crew

[We come out at night]

Originally Posted by Jaroctor View Post
    go out after prom, pay the consequences later.

Just make sure you get laid, or else it won't be worth it.

My dad forced me to play golf with him the next day, I got home at 8am, he woke me up like 3 hrs later.

I was certainly not even close to sober. I lost 8 ball in the first 9 holes.
    That's hardly a consequence lol. I wish I could play golf more after my first golf experience tonight at the driving range. Definitely a sport that I want to be good at.

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) apocab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit apocab's BodySpace
    I feel ya OP, even though I had virtually zero restrictions in high school, a lot of my friends were in your situation and I just didn't get it. Don't feel you wasted high school though...it's really not that fun.

You may not realize it but you're young as hell brah. It's great you're going to college but if you do this you're still bound to your parents (I'm assuming they're paying?) Instead of going to a college you don't like, why don't you take a year off and work?
    It would allow you to pay your own bills, move out, and gain some independence. Live at home for a bit, then move out when you got enough $$$ saved up, shouldn't take long. It would pretty much give the middle finger to your parents. College will always be there for you when you decide to go too.

Stats: 6'2", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 68
    wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrenny420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wrenny420's BodySpace
    Typical foreign parents brah. You grew up in the american culture, they didn't. They won't ever understand. You need to declare your independance by going to college and all that. It's gonna suck because I highly doubt theyll EVER understand but it's just different cultures.
    u mad

Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nub_Lurker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nub_Lurker's BodySpace
    if i were u OP id say fck it and stay out past 10, once in a life time thing and you only live once.
    500+......

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaroctor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jaroctor's BodySpace
    That's hardly a consequence lol. I wish I could play golf more after my first golf experience tonight at the driving range. Definitely a sport that I want to be good at.
    No its not a consequence at all.

Im just saiyan that **** the consequences, go out for prom.

in b4 they rape you

test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) test808 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit test808's BodySpace
    where u live ?

Originally Posted by apocab View Post
    I feel ya OP, even though I had virtually zero restrictions in high school, a lot of my friends were in your situation and I just didn't get it. Don't feel you wasted high school though...it's really not that fun.

You may not realize it but you're young as hell brah. It's great you're going to college but if you do this you're still bound to your parents (I'm assuming they're paying?) Instead of going to a college you don't like, why don't you take a year off and work?
    It would allow you to pay your own bills, move out, and gain some independence. Live at home for a bit, then move out when you got enough $$$ saved up, shouldn't take long. It would pretty much give the middle finger to your parents. College will always be there for you when you decide to go too.
    When I get a job and sh*t, I plan on cutting all ties w/ them and giving them some money every so often in repayment for raising me. That's my plan of giving them the middle finger...

Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    Typical foreign parents brah. You grew up in the american culture, they didn't. They won't ever understand. You need to declare your independance by going to college and all that. It's gonna suck because I highly doubt theyll EVER understand but it's just different cultures.
    Yea they're most close-minded phucks ever. They pretty much hate everyone except other Vietnamese people, and even then it's only like co-workers or childhood friends.

EDIT: I live downtown.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dodoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dodoz's BodySpace
    Oh and srs thread. Negging all phaggots.

I have a younger sister. My dad doesn't even let her go shopping with my aunt and cousin. That's how phucking gay my parents are.

I've pretty much wasted high school thanks to my phaggot parents, and I'm setting myself up for failure in college b/c of my lack of social skills.

Can't wait to go to college, although they might force me to go to a sh*t college (UoP or Creighton) b/c they don't want me to go to UW (where I want to go).

I bet when I come back home during breaks and **** from college, they probably won't let me go out at night...
    strong parents if they force u to go to a ****ty college. srsly what kind of parenting is that? wow
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

Originally Posted by Dodoz View Post
    strong parents if they force u to go to a ****ty college. srsly what kind of parenting is that? wow
    B/c of the $$$. My parents make sh*t for money, yet we somehow have money for luxuries... my dad just bought an iPad 2 and they're planning on buying a new couch and an elliptical.

Before taxes they make like 45k combined, but their adjusted gross income is like 23k. Both fall under "self-employed" (dad is a limo driver, mom is a hairstylist)

But really, UoP? Stockton is one of the worst places in the US. Creighton? It's f*cking Omaha Nebraska.

Originally Posted by CurlsfotheGirls View Post
    Same situation before OP, Indian parents. Wouldnt let me stay past 11, always had to call, tell where I was going, a good twenty minute convo of us arguing before I left, etc.

Do they know your friends? If not that would be a huge reason they bitch.

Best advice: FOLLOW their rules for a bit. If they want you to call and tell where your at do that. If they want to know when your leaving, who's house etc do that also. I always felt weird talking/calling my parents when my friends just chilled and did whatever. But when I did this and stopped ignoring my parents txts/calls, and showed a good attitude towards the lame ass rules, surprisingly they opened up and extended the boundaries.

I think your grades are good but could be better. Show them the improvement and have a CIVILIZED discussion about going out/staying late. If they agree, do as above and follow rules precisely and they'll start easing up.

Or you could just not give a **** and stay out late/sneak out like I did. Worked out in the long run, but your parents are a bit more strict than mine, so idk.

Overall I know plenty of people that were secluded like you and completely increased social skills. Trust me, you'll be fine. High school is fun, and I wish I had the misc to aware me, pussy was incredibly easy, and college can be too. From a guy who's been there before, dont freakout. Try the stuff I mentioned, if they still dont budge, I can try and help you.

PM me if you need advice. As a fellow immigrant first child, trust me I have done everything under the stars to get some freedom. I can guarantee I can help you out.

Good luck brah
    All 18 years of my life I've been following their rules. Even still, like tonight, I tell them where I go and call them and sh*t. They always know where I am. Yet, I don't see why they always f*cking freak out about it. They tell me that they worry for me, even though they always know where I am and I can take care of myself and I NEVER get into trouble. Idk wtf they're gonna do when I'm in college. I kind of don't even want to come back home during college b/c I bet they won't let me go out.

Stats: 5'6", 184 lbs
    xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xslick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xslick's BodySpace

there you go OP. you were a good kid in the first place so they'll have control over you until you're 18 or even 21. should've started f*cking up when you entered high school. If anything, dorm.

Stats: 6'4", 195 lbs
    mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mikill's BodySpace
    just do what you have to do, eventually they`ll stop 1) caring 2) being that way..... hope for the second one

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4913
    Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cell-Tech Daddy's BodySpace

Stats: 6'1", 183 lbs
    Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ac0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Ac0b's BodySpace
    Just hang in there till you go to college, they can't keep you locked up forever bro.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4913
    Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cell-Tech Daddy's BodySpace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast