AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Pullups/Chinups off squat stands....can it be done?

Hi guys, I was wondering your experience would it be possible to be able to do pullups/chins off a barbell between two squat stands as pictured below? EDIT: I do'nt have enough posts to post a picture link, but the website is below

w w w.afitnessequipment.com/media/valor-fitness/valor-fitness-bd-3-squat-stands.jpg

Of course it is not ideal, but assuming legs are bent (to avoid hitting the floor)....would it be stable enough?

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't answer your question although I've wondered the same thing (if the barbell was locked down somehow). The CFF specs indicate they extend taller (65" vs valor's 56"), and from the video you can see some sway with a lot of weight on them:

http://www.christiansfitnessfactory....F-Squat-Stands

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    If you are a dwarf they might be tall enough, you aren't going to keep your legs bent that much for very long, but they would still be very unstable. I wouldn't try it. Just but a power rack any you'll be fine.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    If you are a dwarf they might be tall enough, you aren't going to keep your legs bent that much for very long, but they would still be very unstable. I wouldn't try it. Just but a power rack any you'll be fine.
    okay!

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why no do weighted rack chins and pull ups

That looks interesting, I used to do rack chins on the smith machine at my old gym but always felt them in my biceps (weird I know).

Hey wildtim, the stands I want to get actually go as high as 6ft.....guess I don't have to be a dwarf to do pullups off them!

I am what you may call an "apartment bodybuilder" LOL! I live in a small one bedroom apartment and really do not want to make my home into a gym by putting a full on power cage in here. Not to mention the stands are a fraction of the cost of a powerrack, including the basic Powerline one.