Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mkington View Post
    Your a piece of **** human ya know that? People who enable cheating are scum just like the cheaters themselves. Negged.
    Except YBD apparently. When he does it, he's a hero who saved a guy from a life of despair with a filthy slut etc. Why is it different for me? Perhaps I saved my bf's ex's life from a life of sadness, you ever think about that?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Celeries View Post
    I just found out that my GF was cheating on her ex for ages and they then broke up. Although I'm pretty certain she's not cheating on me (and things are going well), do you think I should break-up with her as I guess she is the sort of person who would cheat, etc?

Not sure if that made any sense!
    Marry her.

That'll help.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Except YBD apparently. When he does it, he's a hero who saved a guy from a life of despair with a filthy slut etc. Why is it different for me? Perhaps I saved my bf's ex's life from a life of sadness, you ever think about that?
    he didn't cheat. the girl he ****ed cheated on her finance.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    he didn't cheat. the girl he ****ed cheated on her finance.
    I didn't cheat either. Yet Dave's a hero and I'm a slut.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you contact you ex's gf to inform her she was with a cheater or did you just **** the dude for a while untill he decided to finally leave her? If it's the latter then that's why it is different for you.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    like stealing...cheating is a character flaw

she will cheat on u in future if any problem in relationship occurs.

trust me.

if a girl has cheated even once...she will cheat again.

bishes are most unapologetic creatures
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP,

I recommend you just give her half of everything you own now. That way you won't have the worry about the court system doing it for you later on and you can save yourelf thousands of dollars in legal fees during the divorce.

Yes, OP, you should kick her to the curb.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep a cool head for now.

Stay neutral and don't assume things, but DO start to be more involved in what she's doing when you're not around. You need to keep a watch on this one. As soon as she gives you any amount of personal doubt, she has to go.

Until then, just enjoy it if you're into her still.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you aware the fellow's wife of what her husband was up to?
    No. You didn't. You were just following your vagina and didn't give a shtt about right & wrong, or his wife's anguish.

Just a tad different to YBD's epic efforts one should think.

kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok. misunderstood.

imo, you didn't really do anything wrong unless you knew his girl/wife/whatever...

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah well, let's remember that this site's demographic is males 18 to 25, consequently their general sympathy will be with YBD. However unfair that is.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    ok. misunderstood.

imo, you didn't really do anything wrong unless you knew his girl/wife/whatever...
    Still never spoken to her. All I know is she made his life miserable.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Yeah well, let's remember that this site's demographic is males 18 to 25, consequently their general sympathy will be with YBD. However unfair that is.
    True. Women are not exactly popular on here, lol

saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not true. Someone could have cheated in college, then been married for 20 years faithfully. You still gonna hold their college days against them, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
    Maybe true, but irrelevant. She cheated in her LAST boyfriend, which means it's fresh.

OP: You can be sneaky and have the convo come up "randomly" and pretend to be someone who understands why someone would cheat. Say something like "You know, I think if something's wrong in the relationship, it's understandable why someone would want to cheat. I guess it's a mistake, but I can definitely see the mindset someone's in." See if she takes the bait and admits. If nothing, then it could backfire and help her justify cheating on you.

spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spacelifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Still never spoken to her. All I know is she made his life miserable.

True. Women are not exactly popular on here, lol
    y are none of them red then rofl

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    Did you aware the fellow's wife of what her husband was up to?
    No. You didn't. You were just following your vagina and didn't give a shtt about right & wrong, or his wife's anguish.

Just a tad different to YBD's epic efforts one should think.

The difference is also that YBD punished his cheater, Tiffany developed a relationship/rewarded hers. It's amazing how she tries to draw a parallel from that.

Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    The difference is also that YBD punished his cheater, Tiffany developed a relationship/rewarded hers. It's amazing how she tries to draw a parallel from that.
    let's be real for a moment. if a guy did it, no one in here would give a damn.

i have absolutely no issues about banging a girl who is in a relationship, unless i know the guy.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy **** I am glad I ended it with my gf a few weeks ago. It sucks, but I dealt with things like the op states, and pretty much everything under the sun with her. Do not want to get serious with anyone for a long time. Relationships for the vast majority of the time just seem to be a huge cluster**** of headaches. I am still young, I am just focusing on betterinbg myself physically and mentally. I have found that most girls in their twenties are so ****ing stupid and have ass backward logic that I don't even want to deal with it. My ex made me miserable for a year, and it remained that way until I got the balls to drop her ass. If I ever miss her I just remind myself that I felt worse when I was with her. Most girls who are attractive get so much attention from guys and they really must get off on it. Maybe that is why their minds are warped and they are so goddamn manipulative and ****ed in the head.

I'm not going to say there aren't good young women out there, because there are, but most of them do not deserve a guy like me. I am loyal to the end, do not play games and am a straight shooter. Maybe I will meet a girl who I think deserves me, until then relationships are a waste of time.
    Last edited by SilverSpork; 05-11-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mate just told me - she doesn't know that I know.

Would be hard to call her out on it as well without phucking over the person who told me.

Also, weirdly she's still friends with her ex -- not sure why the broke up (we've been going out for 3-4 months now).
    If she's hiding it, it's not good. Bail or proceed with extreme caution.
    Lee Priest for President

Loading Swag... █████████ BlueHaze23's Avatar
    BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueHaze23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    some damn good advice in this thread..
    PS4 Crew: iRate82
    30+ Geezer Crew

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you happy right now? Are you enjoying yourself with her? If you are, know what could happen based on her past experience but don't deny yourself in a proactive move before required.

I have no use for dishonest people, but I also am a firm believer in I will trust you until you give me a reason not to.

People cannot change their past, only their future....how about try an be the guy that motivates her to be faithful?

NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    like stealing...cheating is a character flaw

she will cheat on u in future if any problem in relationship occurs.

trust me.

if a girl has cheated even once...she will cheat again.

bishes are most unapologetic creatures
    THIS X100000000000000

If she cheated before, she will do it again. Good girls would break it off first or come clean right away. The fact she did it again and again and had no remorse proves she is a horrible person. If a good girl makes a mistake and cheats she will own up to it and the guilt will eat her alive. She will confess right away. Doesn't sound like a keeper

bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So she only cheated on one ex, or all of them? Say she's had 4 exes and only cheated on 1, that's like only 25% cheater, 75% faithful. What's more important is not that she cheated, but why. Why continue the relationship with him? That's what you need to find out.

Holyfuk

Womanlogic of peace

kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends on a lot of things. But think of this: I have never killed anyone in my life. 28 years old, day by day I do not kill anyone. Today I kill someone. Does that make me a murderer? Remember one time deal only, first in 28 years! Calculate the percentage on that. I'm less then 1% murderer?

DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mate just told me - she doesn't know that I know.

Would be hard to call her out on it as well without phucking over the person who told me.

Also, weirdly she's still friends with her ex -- not sure why the broke up (we've been going out for 3-4 months now).
    bring up the topic of cheating..
    and head towards the indirect question if she ever cheated
    if she says NO
    then not only is the a cheater but a liar ...

srs do this...

DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000) DoneGoofed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, lets compare serial killers to cheaters. I mean its on the same level, right?

Edit: not fully directed at you wjb316 because at least you're coming across a little bit more open minded than others. At least you realise people can make mistakes and learn from them.

People - not me, despite what everything thinks - people, of both sexes will always cheat. Instead of getting all het up about it, just dump the person. But don't pre-emptively dump someone when they haven't done anything wrong to you. The assumption is that people casually cheat and suffer no moral repercussions or guilt from it. Nobody deserves a second chance, do they? I guarantee there are guys in here who have cheated in the past and learned a lesson from it. But they're ruined for life now, no girl should go near them, they're filthy amoral fukwits ... right? Sure.

For those unable to read - I am NOT defending cheating.
    obviously u cheated on someone in the past and ur trying to justify that by claiming a bunch of BS statements..

no no not everyone cheats, I am the type of person who will rather break up a relationship if its not going then cheat... and all guys who are like me would do the same... so dont throw that woman logic here...woman have some full potato belief that every single guy in this world is a cheater who is looking to pick up as many girls as possible. From experience and from reading these threads, most girls find great guys and at the end fuk it all up by cheating on them...and then when a nice guy experiences this 2-3 times over and over... he will eventually lose respect for females and treat them like **** .. so woman create cheaters in 50% of the cases... woman are not appreciative human beings, 80% of them want to be treated like shiet, ignored, and disrespected ...

HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NCB1980 View Post
    THIS X100000000000000
    Stop necro'ing threads, kunt

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP. you are too young to be with someone like this when you have doubts. If you have these feelings now, imagine what is going to come 2-3 years down the road. It's not worth it man. The whole thing sounds very shady to me. I would of dropped that sh** like a hot pan.

Her friends confirming... Lol come on. I cover for my cheating friends ALL THE TIME.
    I lift for Anna Kendrick

Unflawed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wasn't exactly cheated on but could use some advice. So my ex is telling me she loves me now, but she broke up with me about 6 or 7 months ago. I just found out 2 nights ago that she's been lying to me for those 6 months about not sleeping with anyone. She ended up hooking up with 2 people and she tries telling me she loves me... Do I believe that ****? Do I drop it? Any suggestions?

slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipPp9p is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Unflawed View Post
    I wasn't exactly cheated on but could use some advice. So my ex is telling me she loves me now, but she broke up with me about 6 or 7 months ago. I just found out 2 nights ago that she's been lying to me for those 6 months about not sleeping with anyone. She ended up hooking up with 2 people and she tries telling me she loves me... Do I believe that ****? Do I drop it? Any suggestions?
    This a srs question? Shes telling you what you want to hear and you would be a fukin idiot to believe it. Move on to the next. Do you realise how much pussy is out there waiting to be penetrated by your dick? A lot. Women love sex