Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RIP Zyzz. Persona of a King!

Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflonchest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gokus View Post
    RIP Zyzz. Persona of a King!
    & Teflonchest

Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    THis guy had a solid physique. I want to know how young he was until he started juicing, and if he ever ventured to tren.

DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Calpoly View Post
    THis guy had a solid physique. I want to know how young he was until he started juicing, and if he ever ventured to tren.
    19 was the age

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not saying that he didnt work hard, but its a shame that he juiced like that and died the way that he did.
    im not stupid, and I do know that you cannot get results without real work, whether or not you ride the cycle.

the problem as I see it is that the guy set an unrealistic goal for new lifters who thought that he was the real deal.
    in actuality he had help from pharma and i would imagine that someone who apparently had an existing heart problem as his mother claimed could not have been helped by its use.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostkillah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    not saying that he didnt work hard, but its a shame that he juiced like that and died the way that he did.
    im not stupid, and I do know that you cannot get results without real work, whether or not you ride the cycle.

the problem as I see it is that the guy set an unrealistic goal for new lifters who thought that he was the real deal.
    in actuality he had help from pharma and i would imagine that someone who apparently had an existing heart problem as his mother claimed could not have been helped by its use.
    Maybe in the beginning years but later on fame made him lazy