Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

READ HERE BEFORE MAKING A THREAD: All the information you need + FAQ

Ok, well first of all I'm going to try and make some parts very brief and explain other parts well, I'm going to try my best to go over everything a starter may need to know. You'll see I emphasize some things more then others. Mainly due to there importance!

Diet

I put diet first for a reason. It’s definitely the more important variable in your overall lifting career. Your diet is going to depend on your goals... However, here is some general info on diet that everyone should know, no matter what their goals are.

- Calories are calories, carbs are carbs, fat is fat, and protein is protein. Whether your carbs are from sugar, or oatmeal one will not become fat quicker in anyway, or likely to become fat. It’s going to be dependent on how much of it you’re eating.

- Weight gain and loss is completely dependent on how many calories you eat. Not how large the food is, or how "healthy it is". If you eat McDonalds all day but end up eating fewer calories then you burn, then you will lose weight. If you eat subway all day but eat more calories then you burn you will gain weight.

- If you want to lose weight, eat less calories then what you would burn in a day

- If you want to gain weight, eat more calories then what you would burn in a day

- There is no such thing as "clean" or "dirty" foods.

- Nutrient timing is not important. You don't need to time your meals or anything like that. Just get them all in at the end of the day.

- Carbs = 4 calories per gram

- Protein = 4 calories per gram

- Fat = 9 calories per gram

- 3500 calories = 1lb

- Fat doesn't make you fat

- Macro nutrients are protein, carbs, fats

- Micro nutrients are vitamins, and minerals

Gaining weight/muscle (bulking)

- In order to gain muscle, you need to gain weight. Muscle is weight.
    - How do you gain weight? Simply answer, you eat more calories then you burn.
    - I first suggest finding out how many calories you burn in a day to figure out how much you'll need to eat.
    - You can find the amount of calories you burn in a day by filling out this calculator. The amount of calories burned in a day is also called your maintenance.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/too...alculator.html

Before I get into anything further, PLEASE remember the heavier you are, the faster your metabolism works, meaning the more calories you'll need. I suggest re calculating your caloric maintenance every time you gain 3-5 lbs.

- The amount of calories you go above your maintenance depends on what you want and can deal with and what you want
    - Anywhere from 400-600 calories above maintenance may be referred to as a "clean bulk". In a clean bulk fat gains are fairly limited, but you sacrifice the potential of muscle you could've gained, and strength gains may not be optimal as well.
    - Going anywhere from 600 calories or more above maintenance is called a "dirty bulk". Dirty bulking will probably lead to more fat gains, but you optimize muscle and strength gains.
    - Figure out which kind of bulk you want to go with. You'll want to gain anywhere from 1-1.5lbs per week. Keep in mind 3500 calories is equal to one pound.

Good bulking tips

Eat foods dense in calories. Most the time these will be foods loaded with healthy fats. Reson being is because fat has more calories per gram. These foods are not very filling, but loaded with calories. They are great for bulking if you can't stomach down a lot of food. Some examples of this may be

- Butter
    - Cream cheese
    - Olive/vegetable oil
    - Peanut butter (PB&J sandwiches make a great meal before bed with a nice glass of milk)
    - Nuts

Losing weight/fat (Cutting)

- To properly lose weight, you'll need to eat below your maintenance.
    - Don't buy into any diets or anything like that. The best way to lose weight is to eat calories then you burn off in a day.
    - Again, I suggest finding your maintenance of calories.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/too...alculator.html

Before I get into anything further, PLEASE remember the lighter you are, the slower your metabolism works, meaning the less calories you'll need. I suggest re calculating your caloric maintenance every time you lose 3-5 lbs.

- Start subtracting your maintenance by 500-700 calories.
    - Eating 700 calories below maintenance is REALLY pushing it in my opinion. You should only aim to lose 1-1.5lbs of fat a week. Eating 500 calories below maintenance would have you losing a pound per week. You also want to preserve muscle, dropping calories too far isn't a good way to do that.
    - Its extremely important you’re fitting in your macro nutrients, forget timing them, and just get them in. However healthy the source they are from is up to you.

Good cutting tips

When cutting, you want to do the opposite of bulking, and eat foods that fill you up with fewer calories. A few of my favorite examples (fiber loaded, drink a lot of water)

- Lettuce
    - Broccoli
    - Asparagus
    - Potatoes
    - Oatmeal
    - Just about any vegetable now that I think about it

Macronutrient Splits

BWx1.2 = grams of protein per day
    BW/2 = grams of fat per day
    Fill in the rest with carbs

Yes, it is that easy, as easy as it comes. Here's a quick example, let's pretend we have Bob, he's 200lbs with a maintenance of 2500 calories, currently clean bulking.

Caloric maintenance = 2500
    Caloric need for clean bulk = 3000
    200x1.2 = 240g of protein per day
    240x4 = 960 calories from protein
    200/2 = 100g of fat per day
    100x9 = 900 calories from fat
    900 + 960 = 1860
    3000 - 1860 = 1140
    1140/4 = 285g

Here is the layout formula

BWx1.2 = grams of protein per day
    grams of protein per day multiplied by 4 = total calories from protein
    BW/2 = grams of fat per day
    grams of fat per day multiplied by 9 = total calories from fat
    total calories from fat + total calories from protein = total calories from fat and protein
    total caloric intake subtracted by total calories from fat and protein = total calories of carbs
    total calories of carbs/4 = total grams of carbs

So here are Bob's macro's
    Protein = 240g
    Fat = 100g
    Carbs = 285g

What foods should I eat? Water? Sleep?

What foods should I eat?

Any food that'll fit the macro nutrients. Whether it’s healthy or not is completely up to you. It won't make a difference on fat gains as long as you fit the macros, it'll make a difference on general health and well being though.

Water intake

Don't make this too complicated. 1-2 gallons a day is plenty enough. Your muscles are made of mostly water too. Don't forget that.

Sleep

Again, don't make it too complicated. If you want to learn more about it, I suggest reading the sticky on sleep. But other then that, 7-8 hours a night is plenty. You need your sleep for rest, recovery, and growth. You don't necessarily always grow during sleep, but it’s the best time for your body to recover and grow being in the most restful state.

Training for stength? Size?

Doing a strength training program, won't exactly make you stronger, doing a hypertrophy program won't exactly make you bigger.

So what will?

EATING!

I cannot emphasize this enough. Technically, I've only "strength trained" for about 9 months my entire life. What was I doing the rest of the time? A full body workout, upper/lower or push/pull/legs.

- Whether you want to get stronger or bigger, your need to eat a lot. Here's a simple math equation for you: Calories = Energy = More energy (calories) = More weight lifted = Getting stronger, you can be doing Rippetoes' SS thinking your training for strength and going to get stronger. When ultimately it’s going to rely on your diet and how much you eat. You could be doing a split and training for size, but you’re not going to actually grow till you eat. It’s not the program style that will build you bigger or stronger, but your diet. With that being said, keep this in mind: Want to get stronger? Eat more. Want to get bigger? Eat more.

A strength training program may help you reach your strength goals, but don't rely on it and neglect your diet. Ultimately you can eat a lot and get stronger/bigger on any program as long as you are progressively lifting heavier.

Training

Just about everyone here would benefit from a full body, upper/lower, or push/pull/legs.

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/muscle-building-4

for those to lazy to read a good sum up is:

Workouts with more frequency are far more superior to split body training.

This makes so much sense. I've honestly made the best gains of my life doing full body workouts, or programs with higher frequency.

Good beginner Routines

Rippetoes' Starting Strength

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

All Pros' Routine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

WS4SB

First of all, I wouldn't suggest this for a complete novice. A novice with more experience would benefit from this best IMO.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

Full body for beginners

Perform this workout 3 times per week, either on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule, or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule.

Squat: 3x5-10
    Deadlifts: 1x5
    Bench Press: 3x5-10
    Military Press: 2x8-12
    Bicep Isolation: 2x8-12
    Triceps Isolation: 2x8-12

Upper/Lower

Perform 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, repeat

Upper:

Dumbbell or Barbell Bench Press: 3x8-12
    Dumbbell or Barbell Incline Press: 2x8-12
    Pull Ups: 50 reps (however many sets it takes, do assisted if you must)
    Bent Over Rows: 3x8-12
    Military Press: 3x8-12
    Dumbbell Curls: 3x8-12
    Skull Crushers: 3x8-12

Lower:

Squats: 5x8-12
    Deadlifts: 2x8-12
    Leg Press: 3x8-12
    Glute Ham Raise: 3x8-12
    Seated or Standing Calf Raise: 3x10-15

The schedule will look like this:

M: Upper
    T: Lower
    W: Off
    T: Upper
    F: Lower
    S/S: Off

You can put in some light ab work wherever you want, just don't over do it, I would do 3x10-15 twice a week.

Push/Pull/Legs

I would say this is more for the advanced novice.

Push

Dumbbell or Barbell Bench Press: 3x5-10
    Dips: 5x10-15 (if it's too easy do it weighted)
    Military Press: 3x5-10
    Close Grip Bench Press: 3x8-12

Pull:

Pull Ups: 50 reps
    Bent Over Rows: Work up to 5-10 rep max
    Dumbbell Rows: 3x10-15
    Preacher Curls: 3x8-12

Legs:

Squats: Work up to 5-10 rep max
    Deadlifts: 1x5 (only do these on one of the legs days every few weeks)
    Leg Press: 3x8-12
    Stiff Legged Deadlift or Leg Curls: 3x12-15
    Calf Exercise: 3x10-15

The schedule:

M: Push
    T: Pull
    W: Legs
    T: Push
    F: Pull
    S: Legs
    S: Off
    Last edited by kapsemaj; 04-10-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    Beginners, read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=660236753&posted=1#post660236753

NulleryDrummerB12 iLiftNoodBrah's Avatar
    iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to do a split, nothing else!

A more advanced lifter would benefit from a split. People are first always going to say "I train for size!" or "I train for strength." It is not going to depend on whether you do an 8-12 rep range, or a 5-8 rep range. Let’s go back a little now and figure out what exactly makes you grow

- A caloric surplus
    - Progressive overload (Lifting heavier weights each session)

Now you might ask, "Why can't I progressive overload and eat a caloric surplus on a split"?

- I suppose you could, but you would make much faster progress on a program with more frequency.
    - Why is that? Because on a split you hit your muscles 1x a week. It does not take an entire week for your muscles to recover. You'll be leaving your muscles doing nothing for a solid 3-4 days. You’re not allowing yourself to go to your full potential.
    - Put it like this, if you wanted to make money, and you have 10 hours of your time during the day to work. But you only work 5 hours a day, when you could be working 10 hours.
    - Progressive overload also goes hand in hand with high frequency programs. Why? Because again! In a split you can only hit your muscles 1x a week. This means your Benching on Chest day, Squatting and Deadlifting on Leg day. Basically your Bench, Squatting, and Deadlifting 1x a week. Compare that to an Upper/Lower, which has you doing all that 2x a week. When you’re able to do it more frequent, you’re able to practice the exercise, and add more weight to it.
    - If you’re on a split, and you add 10lbs to all your lifts each time you perform, you'll add 10lbs every week.
    - But if you’re on an Upper/Lower and you add 10lbs to all your lifts each time you perform; you'll add 20lbs every week. Thus leads to more progression in weights, and with a caloric surplus, you'll freaking grow.
    - Will this work forever? Obviously not, that is why this is for novice lifters. Intermediate lifters still grasp the same idea, but may not add weight as frequent. A novice lifter should be able to add 10lbs to the main compounds each session with a good diet present.

Supplements

I am telling you right now that supplements do not do much. A lot of advertisements have very little truth behind it, and you'll fine yourself wasting your money instead of making gains. There are a few supplements that teens should take if they have the money to do so with parent’s permission as well

Protein Powder

Its simple, protein in powder form, just about it. Doesn't do anything steak can't do. Its convenience is what makes it popular. You don't make gains off of protein powder, so I wouldn't over think it. Protein powders also go great to make mass gainers. Instead of wasting money on a mass gainer, just take a bunch of peanut butter, oatmeal, protein powder, and bananas and blend it into 1 large shake. Easy, simple, and cheap. I suggest getting Gaspari Myofusion.

Multivitamins

I understand it is difficult to reach your micronutrient intake, therefore you need a multvitamin. You want to treat your body well with a multivitamin. You wouldn't want any cheap piece of garbage, but you also don't want to spend a fortune. I suggest Orange Triad.

Fish Oil

Fish oil is good for overall health and wellness. Most people don't eat fish everyday, which contain omega 3s. People find it easy to get in omega 6 since it’s in regular meat like steak. A fish oil supplement is cheap, and even good for joint support. Here's what I suggest Higher Power Fish Oil.

Progression: Am I gaining?

As long as you’re progressively lifting heavier or more reps then the previous workout and eating a caloric surplus, you’re progressing well. Keep in mind though; say one workout you don't lift heavier or more reps then the previous workout, well that doesn't necessarily mean you didn't gain anything that workout. Your not always going to do better then the previous workout, but you should be progressing over X amount of time. Bottom line is, make sure your not using the same weight on the same exercise for 5 straight weeks.

Working hard? Or hardly working?

This website and forum is here to provide all the information you need to be successful. Of course you can have the best trainer in the world, with the best diet, all the time on your hands to train, and 10 hours a night to sleep. With all these resources, you need to be sure your taking advantage of it; your gains are going to depend on how hard you truly work. Don't forget that even though your program and diet are "perfect" you still need to bust your ass in and out of the gym, applying yourself to this lifestyle. Take a person who has not a single clue on training, and does his/her own routine. But at the end of every session, bloods and guts were spilled on the floor, and each meals macronutrients were precisely counted. Though they may not be doing the right program they are still working hard, and to be honest that will lead to much more success and gains then someone who has the worlds best trainer but doesn't put as much as an effort in. In the end whether you decide to do a split, or a full body. Eat a cookie or a slice of bread. It's going to mainly depend on how hard you work. What should you do to optimize your results? Work hard, and do things the right way.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here we go!

How low should I Squat?

Below Parallel is fine, no need to go ass to grass. But please don't do half squats and claim it as a full squat

I can't do pull ups, what do I do?

You can do them assisted by putting a chair under your legs and pulling your torso up, or you can do forced negative pull ups.

I want to get my Squat up, what do I do?

Squat and eat

Should I workout at home? Or a gym?

If you’re strongly committed to bodybuilding, I say at home, you'll make 1 large down payment and its all yours at any time whenever you want.

There isn't a single machine that’s necessary to build you up; you can reach your goal from free weights and lifting at home.

If you chose to go to a gym, that’s completely fine as well, I still like the idea of a home gym better. Weigh the pros and con's, see your financial situation and decide what's best for you

I don't know how to do (insert exercise) where can I find proper form for it?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

Should I do cardio?

Only do cardio if you want to, or need to. If your diet is good enough and you’re hitting the right amount of calories, then you won't have to do any cardio if you don't have to, even if your cutting, just hit the calories/macros.

Don't neglect cardio though, your working the most important muscle, your heart, you kind of need that to stay alive. Just hit the right amount of calories/macros by altering your activity level on a TDEE calculator

When should I do cardio?

Whenever you want to, there are times when it's less convenient then others, like before a leg workout. Just keep this in mind, I think the best time to do it is before bed or first thing in the morning. Just my opinion.

I hold my breath when I lift, how do I fix this?

By breathing

How do I get abs?

By losing fat. You don't choose where fat comes off so ab exercises don't do anything to reveal your abs. Chances are you already have them; you just have fat covering them. Spot fat removal is a myth, you don't choose where fat comes off, you just burn the fat, and your body chooeses where it comes off

It’s been a few months and I haven't gained, what do I do?

Eat more
    Sleep more
    Lift heavier

What’s a good way to confuse my muscles?

By writing 100lbs on 45lb plates, they get so confused, it’s done wonders for me.

But really, you don't confuse your muscles; they don't have a mind of their own. Progressively lift heavier weight/reps and your doing fine, if you can't do that then eat more.

What supplements should I take?

Keep in mind supplements don't do too much. Your better off spending money of food. Especially as a teenager.

I got injured and can't lift, how much muscle will I lose?

Probably none at all, depends mostly on how serious the injury is. Unless it's an injury that'll have you out for years, I doubt you'll lose muscle provided a decent diet. The average man who doesn't lift or watch his diet loses 2lbs of muscles a year. You'll probably lose some strength though.

I stopped getting sore, how can I get sore again?

You don't, soreness is as good as nothing. However you'll notice if you make a change in routines your body will become sorer then before.

How do I become more symmetric?

Unless your a monster that’s getting ready for a show then work on building up the muscle first, then shaping it later.

Should I bulk or cut?

Please provide pictures and stats

I don't like going to the gym because I'm skinny and people judge me

**** Them, your in the gym to train, just do your own thing, bust your ass in there. Don't be a little girl who is scared to be criticized. If they make fun of you, **** them and do whatever it is your supposed to do at the gym. Your there for a reason.

How much muscle will I gain this week?

Too many variables, don't worry about it, just eat and train. Some people gain a pound of muscle a week, and some people gain a pound a month.

I want to add some exercises to the Starting Strength program, may I?

I think its ok to add a little bit to the program. Like a few sets of curls and extensions here and there. But for the most part, you should not be replacing anything, changing rep ranges, or messing with the program too much. Just choose 1-2 exercises for 3 sets of whatever reps and toss them in.

Is (insert food) ok to eat?

It’s ok as long as you fit your macro nutrients.

What rep range will make me build the most muscle?

1-30

Every rep range has its purpose, and its place. In the end, you need to make sure your eating a caloric surplus, while progressively lifting heavier. If you do this, you'll gain the most muscle.

What are some of your favorite exercises ?

Chest (Pecs): Bench Press, Reverse Grip Bench

Shoulders (Deltoids): Gorilla Press, Seated Military Press, Wide Grip Upright Rows, Side Lateral Raise, Face Pulls

Biceps: Chest Supported Barbell Curls, Single Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl

Triceps: Skull Crushers, Seatbelts

Middle Back (Rhomboids): Bent over Rows, T bar Rows

Lats (Latissimus Dorsi): Pull Ups, Pullover machine

Quads (Quadriceps): Squats, Hack Squats, Front Split Squats

Hamstrings (Bicep Femoris): Deadlifts, Stiff Legged Deadlifts, Romanian Deadlifts

Calves (Gastros): Standing Calf Raise

Traps (Trapezius): Shrug station

Abs (Rectus Abdominals): Weighted Swiss ball Crunch, Decline Crunches, and Cable Crunches

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask in here.
    Last edited by iLiftNoodBrah; 04-10-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Motivational pictures/videos

I reserved this spot because I thought I could put in extra information but I couldn't think of anything so here's some quick motivation If these don't motivate you, I don't know what the hell will.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by kapsemaj; 04-10-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    Beginners, read:

reserved
    Beginners, read:

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You made it again, lulz.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sticky, I like.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sticky it this time mods. Free candy if you do.

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    You made it again, lulz.
    Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    Sticky, I like.
    I try, I try...

I changed up a few things too.
    Beginners, read:

WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kapsemaj View Post
    I try, I try...

I changed up a few things too.
    I saw, I like it what you changed also
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how come i lift everyday but I don't put on any muscle?
    ★ God-King of the R.T.C. ★

I saw, I like it what you changed also
    Why thank you.

Originally Posted by aaron315 View Post
    how come i lift everyday but I don't put on any muscle?
    To be honest, I can't tell if your serious. If you are, and dedicated to lifting, I suggest reading over those entire 2 posts to save time, seriously. I think those 2 posts have a combined amount of information one would typically take to learn in 10 years.

Read up, if you have questions still, then ask.
    Beginners, read:

Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gen3r1x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice post!!!!

Sticky sticky stickyyyyyyyyyy

mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconnor96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    prob a sticky.. interesting read( btw lpld at the breathing q&a

aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why thank you.

To be honest, I can't tell if your serious. If you are, and dedicated to lifting, I suggest reading over those entire 2 posts to save time, seriously. I think those 2 posts have a combined amount of information one would typically take to learn in 10 years.

Read up, if you have questions still, then ask.
    my maintenance calories is 700 and i make sure to eat only 1200 no more no less and i still dont put on weight. could i have a medical condition or something?

my maintenance calories is 700 and i make sure to eat only 1200 no more no less and i still dont put on weight. could i have a medical condition or something?
    No, first of all I doubt your maintenance is 700 calories, if so mind = blown. I eat more then that in a meal, I'm sure most here do as well.

Secondly, those calculators are there for a rough estimate, you just have a fast metabolism. In this case you can't use a calculator to tell you how much to eat. Your going to have to go by experimenting and feel. Eat a lot one week, see how much you gain, and adjust it to your needs. If you gained too much weight, eat a little less. If you gained too little eat a little more. For the most part however, I highly doubt your maintenance is 700 calories. You must've done something wrong.
    Beginners, read:

Aaron, gtfo and stop being a gay jew.

No, first of all I doubt your maintenance is 700 calories, if so mind = blown. I eat more then that in a meal, I'm sure most here do as well.

Secondly, those calculators are there for a rough estimate, you just have a fast metabolism. In this case you can't use a calculator to tell you how much to eat. Your going to have to go by experimenting and feel. Eat a lot one week, see how much you gain, and adjust it to your needs. If you gained too much weight, eat a little less. If you gained too little eat a little more. For the most part however, I highly doubt your maintenance is 700 calories. You must've done something wrong.
    I went to the doctors and he did a blood test and stuff and he said it was 700...

Excuse me but you don't know me. Come at me again and I'll be letting a moderator deal with you.

SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on sticky.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

I went to the doctors and he did a blood test and stuff and he said it was 700...

Excuse me but you don't know me. Come at me again and I'll be letting a moderator deal with you.
    I think you came out the wrong hole to be completely honest with you.
    Beginners, read:

I think you came out the wrong hole to be completely honest with you.
    I didn't come out of a hole? I live in a normal house... Can you help me please? I came here seeking your advice and you seem very knowledgeable...

i didn't come out of a hole? I live in a normal house... Can you help me please? I came here seeking your advice and you seem very knowledgeable...

Originally Posted by wannabeatank View Post
    aaron, gtfo and stop being a gay jew.
    Beginners, read:

Are you serious? All I want is some freaking help. come on dude

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Geez this is long! Much better guide then the other ones though. In on first page. I don't have the time to read it all and critique it, so I'll leave that up to Drake and Bigglesworth.

$

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Geez this is long! Much better guide then the other ones though. In on first page. I don't have the time to read it all and critique it, so I'll leave that up to Drake and Bigglesworth.

$

It's all you B1g.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natstokes14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for sticky

bump and im out
    Beginners, read:

morning bump
    Beginners, read:

NulleryDrummerB12 iLiftNoodBrah's Avatar
    iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's wrong with jews sir?
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you serious? All I want is some freaking help. come on dude
    lol 700 are you serious? Find your intake and why are you lifting everyday? Go the nutrition section and read the sticky
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.