Closed Thread
    TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoEightyEight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2012(48÷2(9+3)-2012=

Mayans were right, world is gonna end. We are all DOOMED

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am a Time Traveller. For the last few years, I have been privileged enough to have my very own time machine. Every time I take a trip anywhere in my time traveling car, I time travel for a small portion of the trip. I don't need to reach 88 miles per hour, nor do I need a flux capacitor. I just put my foot on the gas pedal, and when my car shifts from 2nd gear to 3rd gear, it's time traveling time. At this point, the speedometer instantly jumps up approximately 20km/h and it practically breaks your neck. This is most definitely time traveling because the jump is virtually instantaneous. Another indication that my car is indeed a time machine is its name, Mazda 626 Cronos, and everyone knows that cronos=time travel. Ever played Cronotrigger? Did you know they used a cronos for controlling time in that game?