PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)

Meets in England?

So I'm moving to England in a few months and was just curious about meets there. I searched on powerlifting watch but nothing came up. Does anyone else know of another search engine for competitions, or names of federations that host meets there?
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.

MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000) MegaDave is just really nice. (+1000)
    www.Powerliftinguk.com

Have a look on the forum there.

I asked in my gym today and was told that there is a BPC comp in september open to everyone.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135804641

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow I see that listed. Thanks for the site man! I am moving in august so I'm not sure if I'll do a meet that early in september but I'll only be about an hour from London so I will definitely go and check it out and see if I can meet some people and find more competitions!
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.