Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat Loss Supplement recommendation.

Hi.

I have lost 20 lbs over the past 5 months and aim to lose another 10lbs. However my progress has plateaued over the past few weeks. I have already switched my exercise routine and done a re-feed but was looking into a supplement to help give me a boost.

The only supplement I have taken is Whey Protein. I have never used anything else (Eating right and lifting heavy - doing it the old fashioned way people say). I probably drink 3-4 cups of coffee between 9am and 5pm to i suppose i could add Caffeine to that list.

I considered the EC stack, however I am struggling to find Ephedrine in Canada and I am very pessimistic of the effectiveness of the advertised fat loss products like Hydroxycut etc.

So what would you recommend to someone on a cut who is new to thermogenics and fat burner supplements?

Thanks in advance!

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Moulson View Post
    Hi.

I have lost 20 lbs over the past 5 months and aim to lose another 10lbs. However my progress has plateaued over the past few weeks. I have already switched my exercise routine and done a re-feed but was looking into a supplement to help give me a boost.

The only supplement I have taken is Whey Protein. I have never used anything else (Eating right and lifting heavy - doing it the old fashioned way people say). I probably drink 3-4 cups of coffee between 9am and 5pm to i suppose i could add Caffeine to that list.

I considered the EC stack, however I am struggling to find Ephedrine in Canada and I am very pessimistic of the effectiveness of the advertised fat loss products like Hydroxycut etc.

So what would you recommend to someone on a cut who is new to thermogenics and fat burner supplements?

Thanks in advance!
    Out of curiosity, how often do you take a break from coffee?
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there are several great fatburners out there..

VPX has a triple whammy line up..
    LG has the new Rezolution
    USP has Oxy elite pro
    and DS has the famous non stim LX

any of these will help you

Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moulson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    VPX_Sports: Define Break?

If you mean between each cup then i normally have 2 in the AM and 1-2 after lunch.
    If you mean days off, then maybe on the weekend I only have 1 each morning.

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    there are several great fatburners out there..

VPX has a triple whammy line up..
    LG has the new Rezolution
    USP has Oxy elite pro
    and DS has the famous non stim LX

any of these will help you
    Thanks - OEP seems to have a good rep.

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you could give ErgoBurn a try.. recent loggers have had great success with it.. lightly stimmed so most people report little to no crash after..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...ergo-burn.html
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Moulson View Post
    VPX_Sports: Define Break?

If you mean between each cup then i normally have 2 in the AM and 1-2 after lunch.
    If you mean days off, then maybe on the weekend I only have 1 each morning.
    I meant do you ever go a period of weeks without caffeine to give your body a break
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am using Winabol and its stimulant free and works great for me. I would recommend myself to stay away from anything caffiene based .
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    I meant do you ever go a period of weeks without caffeine to give your body a break
    Simply put, no. I guess you are going to recommend i do right?

Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    you could give ErgoBurn a try.. recent loggers have had great success with it.. lightly stimmed so most people report little to no crash after..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...ergo-burn.html
    Thank you.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have great reviews on Magnum Heat and Heat Accelerated. (Heat Acc. has more stims and bit more powerful)

Check it out:

Heat: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/heat.html

Heat Acc:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...celerated.html

If you have questions feel free to ask me
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

I chose to go with an ECA stack. Started this morning on 16mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine and 325mg of Asprin. It was a lot cheaper than any of the advertised 'fat burners' and I can control the dosage.

I can definitly feel it already, i have slight case of the jitters, but it feels good.