Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HairySquatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does he get the charisma from you too?

5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

strong kid

very impressive lifts...and great form...

ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's a nine year old girl who weighs 2/3 as much (88lb) lifting nearly the same weight.

187lb Squat

66lb Bench Press

193lb Deadlift
    90 lb jumps...NEXT WEEK!

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HairySquatter View Post
    Does he get the charisma from you too?
    No, mom!!!

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)

Great job for the young lady!

Originally Posted by ChaseT View Post
    Here's a nine year old girl who weighs 2/3 as much (88lb) lifting nearly the same weight.
    Happy to see this young lady lifting! I hope more kids challenge themselves under proper supervision.

I must politely disagree about it being nearly the same weight. She had a fine 446lbs total.
    Chandler had a 535 total. That's an 89 lbs difference, or roughly 20%.

That would be like you squatting 600, and me squatting 500 (20%) and saying we are lifting nearly the same. Not nearly the same...

And please don't start about him being bigger - it's powerlifting.

Good luck to the young lady! She is strong!

ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by David Wiggins View Post
    Happy to see this young lady lifting! I hope more kids challenge themselves under proper supervision.

I must politely disagree about it being nearly the same weight. She had a fine 446lbs total.
    Chandler had a 535 total. That's an 89 lbs difference, or roughly 20%.

That would be like you squatting 600, and me squatting 500 (20%) and saying we are lifting nearly the same. Not nearly the same...

And please don't start about him being bigger - it's powerlifting.

Good luck to the young lady! She is strong!
    Powerlifting uses the Wilks coefficient to compare lifters of different weight classes. She blows him out of the water on Wilks without even considering the fact that she's not a boy.

Perhaps he should spend more time lifting and less practicing his celebration dance.
    90 lb jumps...NEXT WEEK!

Powerlifting uses the Wilks coefficient to compare lifters of different weight classes. She blows him out of the water on Wilks without even considering the fact that she's not a boy.

Perhaps he should spend more time lifting and less practicing his celebration dance.
    Wow, impressive post. With your mighty fingers you have attempted to insult a 9 year old. I don't understand your negative actions.

I actually complemented the young lady. She is proof that testosterone is not part of the equation at this age. Most females are larger and stronger early on in life.

The post I commented on referred to it "being nearly as much weight". That is what I commented about.

Pardon my difference of opinion than yours, but not all are consumed with Wilks formula. You're concerned with Wilks, and I just stated a fact in regards to pounds. That's is what powerlifters lift. But I guess you'll say no and it's kilos, or that you're stronger than me because I cheat since I outweigh you 100lbs.

Geez... can't lifting be for everybody?

bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice lifts. Form very good for age. As to the whole stunt growth thing...I started in 3rd grade and prolly under 5ft and I just recently hit over thr 6'3" mark at like 10-11 years later.

bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigleanMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH not that is a good line from a dickhead.

Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by agvares View Post
    that's an abdolute bullsh!t. bodybuilding, weightlifting and powerlifting don't stunt the growth. on the opposite, making the core and the spine muscles stronger, they lead to growing higher that someone would without them.

wtf would you even think about injecting test at that age?
    didnt say anything about injecting test, i asked about his test levels. i posted this video on my ******** to show some of my friends and one kid felt compelled to tell me about how lifting stunts growth and all that bull**** then he asked about test acting before puberty so i asked.
    Current weight: 225
    Goal weight: 260

Avi is more than a year old.

Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kizorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by simp3204 View Post
    Your post is bordering trolling.

Lifting stunting growth is total broscience/BS. Do you think the kid's father injects him with test? Key word is pre-puberty, at the age of 9 he is producing minimal amounts of testosterone.
    previous response applies to you...i have the ******** posts of my buddy asking you want me to post them to prove im not trolling?

Originally Posted by David Wiggins View Post
    I am assuming you thought it would stimulate natural testosterone. Not possible.

A lot of people make blanket statements such as "he'll be short", or "it will stunt him", or "it will compress his spine", or even "who's making him do that". These comments are out of ignorance from decades ago. Obviously, nobody made my son do this. We just trained him for something he already wanted.

As usual, there are still many ill informed. Nobody will not be able to cite ANY real study or facts to substantiate these negative claims. THERE ARE NO RECENT STUDIES SUPPORTING THESE COMMENTS!

The bones actually get more dense due to resistance training. This is where the muscle ATTACHES! This also means that there will be MORE bone, muscle, but most importantly ATTACHMENT.

A couple things to think about:

1) we put helmets on 100 pound children, then tell them to run wide open into each other. And some think that resistance training is WORSE on the body, especially the spine?

2) A FACTUAL CASE STUDY! Chan Mans older brother is in the 9th grade. He started lifting at age 10. He is 6'2", weighs 250lbs. and squats 400lbs. Should we believe he would be 6'5" had he NOT LIFTED WEIGHTS?

3) Another factual case study - The 2nd video is of Shane Hammock. He began PL @ 12and benched 275! He is no shorter than anybody else in his family. He holds dozens of American and World Records. He benches 800, squats near 1100, and he is 23. Should he have waited?

4) Anybody can get hurt without proper training. I don't recommend PL for ALL children ALL the time. Chandlers routine cycles in and out of his schedule with other sports. We also didn't start him with PL. He did body weight moves and machines before starting PL for several months.

I hope this helps the curious to better understand. We can't do anything for the haters.
    Yes, thank you, im not talking about injecting test, thats ludacris. i was just curious so i thought id ask, thank you for the informative reply.

Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice lifts but defs not mirin the elaborate celebrations

tymc81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tymc81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kids awesome
    Bulking till i die.....from a heart attack

CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this kids an ANIMAL. His intensity is freaken awesome.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133486203

GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how awesome is it to see people hatin on a 9 year old?

Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL

The kid is 9 years old. The fact you try and **** on his accomplishments speaks volumes about you.
    Last edited by Aaron47pb; 04-13-2011 at 01:41 PM.

NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    this reminds me of that chinese kid that clean and pressed like 75kg at 7-8 years old....bright future ahead of him, best of luck!

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL at the *******s bashing a 9yr old...WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL

dance away

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One thing that I was wondering about (esp. for young Naomi).... how the heck do these kids have the GRIP STRENGTH at such a young age to be able to DL 200+ lbs?

I'd have thought that it would have been pretty difficult... esp. with their small hands.

Regardless.. BOTH of these kids blow my mind.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    One thing that I was wondering about (esp. for young Naomi).... how the heck do these kids have the GRIP STRENGTH at such a young age to be able to DL 200+ lbs?

I'd have thought that it would have been pretty difficult... esp. with their small hands.

Regardless.. BOTH of these kids blow my mind.
    genetics + environment

which kid is going to be naturally stronger, the farmers son who has to pitch in and help or the city boy who sits at the computer bashing on 9 yr olds. Start them out young and they will naturally adapt faster to the stress.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LiftHeavy85 View Post
    genetics + environment

which kid is going to be naturally stronger, the farmers son who has to pitch in and help or the city boy who sits at the computer bashing on 9 yr olds. Start them out young and they will naturally adapt faster to the stress.
    True enough... but they're 9! I guess I just thought that it would have taken them longer to "adapt".

Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would have also given anything to have started that young. He is young to have you and your friend. This is great motivation

ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajones6302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

At the risk of negs I am going to have to ask--- Why you hatin bro? It's a nine year old kid who is beasting more than most grown ass men. No need to get haterish. Please.
    36-24-36? Only if shes 5'3.
    Proud member of the Ethnic Booty Appreciation Thread.
    (Non-Contributing Member)

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To all the people who are hating on Chase. I know him and he's not disrespecting the boy, he's just simply pointing out the way the wilks formula works.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    To all the people who are hating on Chase. I know him and he's not disrespecting the boy, he's just simply pointing out the way the wilks formula works.
    How do you know big C?

Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Then he could have left out this gem...

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigleanMan View Post
    How do you know big C?
    Mutual acquaintance.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    future nfl linemen right here

srs

6'5 dad whos 340lbs= mad potential

get him training for sports because he has potential and as you know theres not money in powerlifting

Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emerica23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats to getting your kid involved into a hobby and spending time with him. It's cool to see him so pumped. Have you thought about monitoring his diet a little better? It's kind of sad to see kids so out of shape.